Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Warning to the Free Trade People
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RNk4Rlk.jpg]

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
Chief of Police Jean Holiday
To: Free Trade People
Subj: A Stern Warning

Good day,

In Accordance with the Laws of Liberty. Threatening to do hard to someone or a group of people is illegal. Now I have the slightest reason why your man here thought threatening Bristol was a good idea but doing in front of me, the Chief of Police was not a smart move. Since this is your first offence I am going to take it easy on your man here and fine your organization for three million credits. Do your best to keep your head down. Further law breaking may result in actions taken against you that I know you wont like.

The fine is payable to LPI-Bank.

Attachments:

In Service to the Republic of Liberty
Liberty Police, Inc.
[Image: Wj43mh6.jpg?1]

Subject Reply, Fine!

We will pay no such fine! Bristol Mining has attacked and destroyed one of mine so there will be payback to pay!

You can push your laws as much as you like on us it will make no difference whatsoever!

I came to the Independant system of Bering to challenge the one that attacked mine and he did not step up therefore leaving me no choice but to defend our own selves!

This could have been solved easy and quickly if the person had owned up to what they did and took their beating! *End of communications*
[Image: RNk4Rlk.jpg]

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
To: Free Trade People
Subj: A Stern Warning

Good day,

We can enforce our laws in bering if an officer is there to witness the crimes Which I did. I can't speak on what past issues you had with Bristol but what you did in front of me was against the law. If you refuse to pay the fine I will restrict your access to Liberty and you wont like it.

Attachments:

In Service to the Republic of Liberty
Liberty Police, Inc.

Bridtol Mining Company have become a target for these reasons!

Attacking an FTP and forcing them to eject their escape pod!

The matter wasn't settled in Bering either as the accused did not want to own up to his crimes, so therefore making the whole of Bristol Company a target now if Bristol Company wants to wish apologise on behalf of their actions and bring real justice against the real law breaker here the one ship that attacked my people! We can settle this matter properly!

I'll pay my fine! As one of the Leaders of FTP it is my duty to protect my members and i will be seeking justice for this ships crimes!
[Image: EFMUPQX.jpg]

Fine paid plus a little extra!

Justice will be sought for the attack on FTP!