Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: FTP | From: Med Force Enterprises (Theta Department)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: MFE-top-logo-noloop.gif]

* incoming transmission *

Comm ID..... Jill Xi, PharmD
Location....... Med Force General-B, Omicron Theta
To:..................... Free Trade People (FTP)
Subject:.......... Contract proposal

Good day,,

My name is Jill Xi, Chief of Medicine at the MFE General-B Hospital. I was at a business meeting the other day when someone dropped the name of your company. Now as I know you are in business for MFE in Baffin I am hoping you may have the assets in place as to provide MFE with some more of your fine work.

As MFE has acquired a base in Sigma-19 which is in need of upgrading. It's an old base and 'she' needs some love and care. I for that matter need some able pilots to give her just what she needs.

As this base is what our engineers call 'A greedy woman' you can only assume that she is in dire need of materials. So, before I go into details I want to know from you if you are up for a 'C2 style' job with the possibility of a fixed supply contract on successful completion.

Awaiting your reply,

[Image: Jill-Signed.png]
Jill Xi, Pharm.D,
Chief of Medicine, Med Force General-B
Med Force Enterprises

[Image: Wj43mh6.jpg?1]

Greetings Jill and you definitely come to the right place.

The Free Trade People would be more than happy to undertake this contract and aid MFE once again!

I look forward to working with you on this!

Kind Regards, Mick Tynchler Co-Founder and Deputy of teh Free Trade People!

To...................... Mick Tynchler (FTP)
Subject......... Contract proposal

Nice to meet you Mick,

Apart from the people at my meeting Doc Holliday told me about your work for him in Baffin.

Now regarding the MFE station in Sigma-19. It is an old station which has been recently revived by our engineers (station log | FTP Eyes Only) and it is scheduled to be moved. Yet with a station this age it is necessary that she is strengthened to a C2 level prior to her being moved. This is were FTP comes in.

As the station currently has limited storage capabilities deliveries need to be coordinated carefully as not to have our cargo bays overloaded or having your captains wait outside the station enduring the heavy radiation from the Donryu cloud. Having said that the station engineering crews need the following materials:

- 20.000 Nanomembrane filters
- 20.000 Plasfoam Conduits
- 40.000 Heat Sinks
- 40.000 Optronic Arrays
- 40.000 High Performance Alloy
- 100.000 Industrial Hardware

Upon you accepting this contract I require a sample delivery of the above mentioned items as we need to have a quality assurance before accepting any and all full scale delivery. This sample run has to be coordinated with me personally. Another thing to talk about is the price per item. I trust you to provide me with a fair price per item so let us negotiate on these prices so I can have my station chief enter these prices into the station dock systems so your vessel captains get paid accordingly.

Should your crews be able to complete this contract successfully within 7 days I can offer a bonus of 100m SC. Also, the location of the station in Sigma-19 shall be shared with you upon acceptance of this contract.

Awaiting your reply,

regards,

Jill Xi, Pharm.D,
Med Force Enterprises

The FTP accept this contract, Being located where you are you are lucky to have most of these resources close for easier coordination!

I will arrange the collection of the sample cargo for you (5/08/2020) Once this sample collection has been delivered to you we will talk details!

I will devise a work pattern that will complete the resources in this order for efficiency!

- 100.000 Industrial Hardware
- 40.000 High Performance Alloy
- 40.000 Optronic Arrays
- 40.000 Heat Sinks
- 20.000 Nanomembrane filters
- 20.000 Plasfoam Conduits

So you will be able to comprehend the storage capacity you have and successfully get the largest qauntities done first!

We look forward to working with you on this project!

Kind regards, Mick Tynchler - Co-Founder and Deputy of FTP!

Subject......... Contract proposal

Hello Mick,

Great to hear that FTP is up for the job. You can contact me on my personal channel regarding the sample cargo. Upon acceptance we will discuss the location of the station as well as the prices per item delivery.

Sincerely,

Jill Xi, Pharm.D,
Med Force Enterprises

Subject......... Supply contract

Hi Mick,

As the construction crews at the MFE General-B station in Theta have finished their work they have started to bring some materials to our Sigma-19 facility. This expedites the upgrade work as to strengthen the facility prior to having it moved.

As our own crews have undertaken some shipments there is a slight change to the contract and we will now need:

- 37.500 High Performance Alloy (buying at 4500/unit)
- 37.500 Heat Sinks (buying at 4500/unit)
- 20.000 Plasfoam Conduits (contact me before drop-off)
- 20.000 Nanomembrane Filters (contact me before drop-off)

The bonus for timely delivery within 6 days still stands.

Sincerely,

Jill Xi, Pharm.D,
Med Force Enterprises

It is good to see you have already started quite well, i will be mobilising my transport team and have put the work order out to my crew!

Hopefully our combined efforts will complete this in the most efficient fashion!

Kind Regards, Mick Tynchler!

Greetings Again Jill.

I have for you an Update on this contract.

The highly opressive Gas Miners Guild have tried at every turn to stop our company from completing this contract!
However we have worked ways around it!

I believe the Quota for the resources are now complete, If my calculations are incorrect please do correct and we will see the last of the resources shipped to you!

It has been a pleasure supporting MFE in this situation both on Baffin, Theta and the installation in Sigma 19. I hope our efforts prove us to be a worthy trade ally for many moons to come!

Just know that you can call upon the Free Trade People anytime for help!

Subject......... Supply contract

Hello Mick,

I wish to thank you and the personnel at FTP for all your hard work. Should we have any future construction work which needs materials to be transported we will certainly contact you again.

Sincerely,

Jill Xi, Pharm.D,
Med Force Enterprises