Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Planetform <-> from: FTP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>> Incoming transmission <<<

[Image: 7HOrQmM.jpg]
RECIPIENT >>> Planetform // Terraformer <<<
CONNECTION >>> Medium / Text and picture only <<<
SENDER >>> Renow --- FTP Founder and Diplomatic <<<
LOCATION >>> FPT|Arboghast, Orbit Rügen, Omega 55 <<<
SUBJECT >>> You chance for work <<<

I am calling Planetform,

The FTP set up a large project to colonize the planet Rügen in the Omega 55 system. I hereby call Planetform to join our cause.
Specifically, it is about the colonization and change of the planet Rügen in order to make it habitable as a home world for Junkers and the FTP.

As you can see, the project already has two strong partners, the Core and the Junker's Congress. Thus, security and logistics are already taken care of, research teams are also ready to start at any time, we now need a good Terraformer as a partner at our side.

We would like to talk about precise details at a meeting on site. If there is a possible supporter here, please contact us via this channel. Help make Sirius a better place and reshape the future.

Sincerely

Renow
Founder and Diplomat FTP

>>> End of transmission <<<
[Image: cl9dr4na.jpg]

Boosting signal . . . . . . : : : : 130%

Planetform, Inc.
[Image: FpaJJ3w.jpg]

From: Dr. Charles Holland, Deputy Director of Corporate Relations

To: Renow

Subject: Work

On behalf of Planetform Inc. I would like to thank you for reaching out to us Mr. Renow

I humbly apologize in the delay of a response to your communication. Unfortunately any large scale terraforming projects that Planetform takes on have to be ratified at a bi-weekly meeting so I was waiting until said meeting to get back to you. During today's meeting we discussed your proposal. Our board of directors are always hesitant to take contracts that are not sanctioned by a house government because the costs for our terraforming services can number in the hundreds of billions of credits spread over hundreds of years.

Please do not take the concept of terraforming lightly. Someone cannot just introduce terraforming gases to a planet and get a habitable planet in a short period of time. A specific mixture of factors must be implemented over several years - usually taking several centuries in most cases. Please do not take this as an insult, because I am sure the FTP are fairly wealthy, however some of our board are hesitant to believe that a company such as yours have the required funding for such a project. If you have ways to prove us wrong in that point maybe we can make a deal but as it stands our board is denying any requests that are not backed by governments.
Dr. Charles Holland
Deputy Director of Corporate Relations, Planetform, Inc.

Creating Worlds
>>> Incoming transmission <<<

[Image: 7HOrQmM.jpg]
RECIPIENT >>> Planetform // Terraformer <<<
CONNECTION >>> Medium / Text and picture only <<<
SENDER >>> Renow --- FTP Founder and Diplomatic <<<
LOCATION >>> FPT|Arboghast, Orbit Rügen, Omega 55 <<<
SUBJECT >>> You chance for work <<<

Dear Dr. Charles Holland,

thank you very much for your answer.
Unfortunately we expected something different. However, you are absolutely right and your doubts about a new young and partly still unknown group are entirely justified.

Be assured, however, that the FTP as well as the two partners The Core and Junker's Congress together are quite capable of tackling larger projects like this one. We will discuss your answer among the partners and get back to you as soon as possible. If you have a certain list of requirements, I would be very grateful if you could send them to me. Of course, the FTP know that the finance area in particular is difficult to oversee in such a project, but I am sure that you can use your experience from previous projects here to give an assessment.

Sincerely

Renow
Founder and Diplomat FTP

>>> End of transmission <<<