Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Livadia Shipyard, Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RRIeQCU.png]

Good day,

It is hoped this message reaches its recipients in good health.

The Guild considers the Zoners its friends, well-known for their hardiness and ability to flourish where others would struggle. In keeping with the Zoner philosophy, Zoner ships are known for their strength, utility and capacity to endure the challenges of the edge worlds with grace and success.

It is for these reasons that GMG would like to explore the possibility of procuring a single "Aquilon" Zoner Carrier. Should this be possible, The Guild would be in a position to provide any required materiel, funding and of course remunerate those involved appropriately.

If you could please advise on whether this may be possible, or any requirements to make it so, we would be most grateful.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura
[Image: wWDBvtl.png]
VELVET NETWORK
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

STRONG

BBB,3rd,E.|

[Image: RBXUEUZ.jpg]
Bob "Bulldog" Bobberson

Encrypted VELVET Network Transmission

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Keiji Namura
Bob Bobberson the third, Esquire.
Omicron Kappa
█ █ █ █ █
Ship Construction

Good afternoon esteemed GMG representative.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am known as Bob Bobberson the third, esquire.
It is always a pleasure to meet people from the Gas Miners Guild, though I must admit
I can only lament the current ongoing circumstances.

Livadias docks are currently filled with the production of several capital vessels as well as the retrofit
for a fellow Zoner group. We may be able to help facilitate this in the future, but until the docks
are cleared for new construction we are not accepting new requests.
It is the only way we can prevent a backlog from piling up as these types of ships take significant
time and effort to build.

On the plus side, this no doubt frees up time for the Guild to focus on amicably resolving the unfortunate
situation with MFE, as you no doubt intended to do.

I look forward to hearing from you again.

Bob Bobberson,
signing out.

Bob Bobberson,

Thank you for your response.

It is of course appreciated that any shipbuilding facilities may experience times of high demand and it is completely feasible yours may be or have been operating at maximum capacity. The Guild would like to enquire as to whether it would yet be possible to place a ship order, or if there is an expected period where this may be possible. Guild ships will of course be made available fully shoulder the burden of the source and supply of any required resources, and funding made available as necessary.

It is also a pleasure to inform you that the unfortunate situation with Med Force Enterprises has now been amicably and successfully resolved.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura
[Image: wWDBvtl.png]
VELVET NETWORK
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

STRONG

BBB,3rd,E.|

[Image: RBXUEUZ.jpg]
Bob "Bulldog" Bobberson

Encrypted VELVET Network Transmission

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Keiji Namura
Bob Bobberson the third, Esquire.
Omicron Kappa
█ █ █ █ █
Ship Construction

Good afternoon mister Namura.

It is good to hear from you again, as well as that your dispute with our fellow Zoners has been resolved.
The facilities of Livadia are still in full production though I am proud to say we have been making progress.

We could, in theory, spare the time to produce another vessel in one of the drydocks.
That said, considerable concerns have risen over how the Guild initially responded during the incident with MFE.
Concerns that are strongly warning against producing a capital class vessel for your organization.

What insurance does Velvet have it wouldn't be providing the Guild with a ship who's guns will be turned on Zoners at the drop of a hat?

I look forward to hearing your response.

Bob Bobberson,
signing out.

Bob Bobberson,

The Gas Miners Guild seeks no conflict with Med Force Enterprises or any other Zoners. Freeport 8 sits safely in Sigma-15 and it was Sigma-17 that Freeport 7 peacefully inhabited until its tragically unforeseeable end at the hands of a then unknown alien aggressor.

GMG has had to fight since its inception to secure and protect its independence and is no stranger to the struggle of maintaining autonomy, a struggle that Zoners throughout the Sirius Sector no doubt face on a daily basis. We are, in a sense, kindred spirits.

The incident with MFE was a simple misunderstanding as a result of MFE engaging in a minor and surely unintentional violation of Guild law in Guild space. This momentary blip in our relations has now been rectified and the situation resolved peacefully and satisfactorily.

The Gas Miners Guild has had a positive and friendly relationship with Zoners since time immemorial, based on a mutual understanding and respect. MFE and the Zoners are entitled to the same privileges and protections in the Sigma Systems as any other lawful entities adhering to Guild laws and conducting legitimate business, in the same way as those following your Freeport Network Laws are welcome on Zoner Freeports. The Guild is all too familiar with the effects of persecution, most recently repelling the second invasion of its space conducted by the Rheinland Military, and has no intent to pass on the shackles of unjust oppression to anyone else, much less its friends.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura

Bob Bobberson,

Due to unforeseen events, The Guild would like to postpone its ship order for the time being.

Should this change we shall inform you as such.

Thank you for your time and assistance in this matter.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura