Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Freelancers / Independent Traders | FROM: Jonathan Seabourne, OS&C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

[Image: Titanic-Second-Officer-Charles-Lightoller.jpg]

ID: Jonathan Seabourne

To: Freelancers, Independent Traders

Subject: Replenishing the Menagerie

Greetings friends,

Captain Jonathan Seabourne here of the Orbital liner Breezewood. We recently had a slight... mishap with the stellar material stream in Puerto Rico that resulted in the irradiation of our cargo. Everything from the alcohol to the holosculptures is a complete loss. The goods are easy enough to replace, but the Gaian wildlife of our menagerie also had to be put down. Replacing them has proven to be more difficult.

With Planet Harris no longer a source of the creatures, Gaia itself appears to be the only way to procure more. Given Breezewood's standing with the Enclave, it is not possible for OS&C to procure them directly. In short, we need a pilot who can secure 5 Gaian Wildlife for Breezewood by whatever means necessary. Obviously paying the Enclave directly is against most house laws and so it might be required to intercept and "liberate" hostile shipments of the creatures instead. Whatever your course of action, I won't ask too many questions.

We are willing to pay $25 million credits total for the safe delivery of the creatures. Breezewood will be holding position at Halifax in Leeds for the time being to see if other opportunities present themselves.

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood
Director, White Star Lines Division
Chairman of the Board of Directors, Orbital Spa and Cruise

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
OS&C|Breezewood
Where Angels Fear to Tread
***Incoming Transmission***

Sender: 'Blank Stare'
Recipient: Jonathan Seabourne
Subject: Replenishing the Menagerie

Hiya, Mr. Seabourne,

I'll keep this message rather short. I am on my way to planet Gaia as we speak, should arrive there shortly. I'll get back to you once I'm there, providing you with the details of hopefully my successful "purchase".

After that I'll be on my way to Leeds for our meeting and successful transfer.

That will be all for now,

Take care, Mr. Seabourne, will get back to you soon.

***Transmission Terminated***
***Incoming Transmission***

Sender: 'Blank Stare'
Recipient: Jonathan Seabourne
Subject: Successful purchase

Hiya, once again, Mr. Seabourne,

The journey to Gaia was rather uneventful, I hope the short journey to Halifax is similarly uneventful. I am currently on my way to you, to be specific I am 120 clicks away. Should there be nobody to disrupt my path, I will be there in the next five to ten minutes.

I will be attaching proof of purchase below.

Will be seeing you in Halifax, 'Blank Stare' out.

***Transmission Terminated***

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

[Image: Titanic-Second-Officer-Charles-Lightoller.jpg]

ID: Jonathan Seabourne

To: Blank Stare

Subject: That Was Fast

Greetings friend,

Breezewood looks forward to seeing you at Halifax.

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood
Director, White Star Lines Division
Chairman of the Board of Directors, Orbital Spa and Cruise

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
OS&C|Breezewood
Where Angels Fear to Tread