Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Katherine Pennybrooke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aquitaine System

Sender: Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Enclave Royale Gauloise, Duchess du Champagne.
Recipient: Katherine Pennybrooke, N/A.
Topic: Your visit to Hebrides

Pennybrooke,

I am Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Duchess du Champagne, Royal Enclave officer. I also received your communication about the visit of Hebrides and the need of officer in your presence.

I can help you with it, because we have something in common. But
decision is entirely up to you.

One mind, one goal, one purpose.

Lauren Charlotte La'Row

Transmission End
[Image: Bx6BQRO.png]

To Ms La'Row;

I have to say, I was surprised by the number of responses my message returned, I had not expected it and I am still thinking of how to best respond to all of them. I may speculate that this shows a struggle for influence of different parties within the Enclave, but of course I don't know much of the power dynamics within.
I greatly appreciate your offer of guidance through what might be a tricky landscape to navigate, if indeed we have a common motivation as you tell me.

This much I will share with you right away: My message was sincere, and to visit Bordeaux and engage with its scientific community is indeed my true goal. If you can be of assistance in that matter, I will be grateful.

~ Katherine Pennybrooke

[Image: 7bYxynB.png]
Aquitaine System

Topic: Your visit to Hebrides

Pennybrooke,

I know it's your true goal. However just be careful with whom of these humans you are going to deal with. Most of them couldn't swallow their pride because the Gallic war machine didn't success as planned. They also maintain their hostile approach almost to anyone.

On the other hand I hold some power among the Royalists and I'd say I am the person you can trust. Just as we trust you in far Omicron systems we call our home.

It's better to deal with someone you can trust instead if these blind humans.

I am the agent of the Light, trusted individual.

Lauren Charlotte La'Row

Transmission End
Iota System

Topic: I am in need of your help

Pennybrooke,

It's been some time since our last contact. I wish we had a chance to talk in better circumstances, however I am urgently looking for someone who is able to roam around Bretonia and Gallia and someone I am able to trust.

Shortly, my true identity in La Marine Royale was revealed by high ranked officers and The Order agents. To my surprise The Enclave fell for the Order stories faster than intended et the battle in Orkney had to happen.

I am alright, most of my crew members are alright, however my capital ship sustained heavy damage. Et this is the important role you can play in the theatre of Sirius. I am in need of several Ship Hull Panels, but obviously they have to be of Gallic origin.

Before I give you a hint and share my ideas, tell me, are you interested?

Lauren Charlotte La'Row

Transmission End
[Image: Bx6BQRO.png]

To Ms La'Row;

I would admonish you for carelessness, but I myself have thrown caution to the wind far too many times for that to be a legitimate criticism, and the Order works very efficiently, so I'll refrain.

At the time of this writing, I should still have free passage throughout the Kingdom of Bretonia and the Confederated States of Gallia. There's a limit to the amount of materials I can carry, but my yacht, the Volcarona has decent space. It's never been intended for luxury cruises, and I've arranged for it to be mostly free for cargo shipments.
Tell me where you need them, and I should be able to assist.

~ Katherine

[Image: 7bYxynB.png]
Iota System

Sender: Lauren Charlotte La'Row, N/A.
Topic: I am in need of your help

Pennybrooke,

The Order just presented strange information without any solid proof to Gallic Enclave, but that's the past and I would love to focus on the future.

I've got in touch with The Core, they promised to bring ship hull pannels from Belvedere. That was my plan in case something would go wrong, as far as I know, ALG is cleaning that tragical mess in London, which includes our gallic ships.

The Core so far trusts me and they aren't aware of the battle in Hebrides yet.

However if you are able to bring at least one shipment of Gallic ship hull pannels from Belvedere to our worlds, I'd be happy and satisfied. I can also wire you some credits, unless you want to repay your favor from Hebrides.

Lauren Charlotte La'Row

Transmission End