Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Enma Loyola | Solving Malta's economy in 1 easy step [CLICK HERE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: PycBfVz.png]

COMM-ID: Eliza Valdez
Subject: Solving Malta's economy in 1 easy step [CLICK HERE]
Priority: High

Buenos Dias, Enma,

I've heard the not too recent destruction of Rochester has been a bit of an issue for the Cardamine trade into Liberty. This has likely caused some economic effects on Malta, especially regarding this year's third quarter funding. While building a new smuggling trade hub would probably take a while I have an idea on how to salvage this year's budget.

You make an OnlyFriends account that you advertise on your social media. There people can pay some top credits to see questionable and immoral pictures of your body and with all your fame and publicity it will surely be enough money to tie the budget. I mean it can't be worse than that time your sex tape almost got leaked to the Neural Net, can it? No it can't. So what are you waiting for? It's a full-proof plan.

En servicio de Malta,
Legionario Eliza Valdez.

Attachments: None
[Image: 9J0pOqM.jpg?1]

I am really touched with the offer, Liz. Just takes you few months of absence to come up with this financial project of the year. Before we get to business I want to know how have you been?

- Enma Loyola

Subject: RE: Solving Malta's economy in 1 easy step [CLICK HERE]

Remember that mercenary that helped me kidnap you and store you on Glenda-whatsomething in Coronado? The one I dated afterwards? I shot him down and claimed a bounty on his head that has kept me financially safe ever since so you shouldn't worry about that no more.

And you?

En servicio de Malta,
Legionario Eliza Valdez.

Who? Date? Wait, was it Nick, I tried to squeeze out of him what his crush was, thought it was Sanada or whatever.

I am dead bored, you know, Outcast official things are usually not very fun. And please don't use M-word near me, this is seriously literally offensive.

- Enma Loyola

Subject: RE: Solving Malta's economy in 1 easy step [CLICK HERE]

Maltese, Maltese, Maltese
All my hombres say Maltese.

I was born on Malta so I get the M-word pass. It's just something you'll have to live with, En.

Speaking of politics and offense - have they tried to coup you out of power again anytime recently? Or is Malta at one of those strange moments where things are finally peaceful? I have to admit I haven't really been following your blogposts as of late which was the closest I was to keeping attention at the political atmosphere on Malta over the last few months.

En servicio de Malta,
Legionario Eliza Valdez.

Do you remember IRMM? They are no more, they called me Gallia/Core/Nomad spy/agent/puppet and told me to fuck off. I find it ironic that they used red cross as the crimson cross did. Was about the same level of cringe too. There's a new organization, they are calling themselves Mword Imperial Coalition. They are basic Outcasts and we have been working together so far. If there have been more coup attempts I did not really notice them nor I will be bothered if it would succeed out of a sudden.

I've really reached the enlightenment.

- Enma Loyola