Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The LibGov, LN, LSF, and the people of Liberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: X04Ng2q.png]
Broadcast to the government and citizens of Liberty.

[Image: Wwjf7yg.png?1]

Konnichiwa,

As you know, by the divine will of our Emperor, the honorable House of Kusari currently brings justice to the war criminals of the Gallic Confederation. Our forces will soon reach the gates of Ile-de-France and this war is soon to be won. However, on our path to justice and honor, we have seen the most distressful things, some members of the former anti-Gallic alliance have stood in our way, namely the CR, who refused to allow us to secure north of the Barrier, also known as the Tau region. Efficiently, they have sided with Gallic devils. The former anti-Gallic alliance has refused to finish this beast off, but now even helping it to survive, either by being passive or outright siding with enemies of humanity. It is most evident now that there is some kind of conspiracy behind this. And such won't be allowed much longer.

In this situation, the Kusari Empire shall take the leading role to ensure the security and prosperity of the Sirius sector, under the divine will of our Emperor. Our House also had a short period when we believed that a republican form of government is the solution. These illusions did not last long and our nation quickly returned to divine rule. I am sure that the people of Liberty will realize the advantages of being subjects of our Emperor sooner or later. Gallic people are soon to see the light of the wisdom of the chrysanthemum throne.

Now, with the lack of commitment of the Republic of Liberty to destroy Gallic military potential alongside their weapons of mass destruction, the Kusari Navy and Office of Intelligence may no longer see Liberty as our equal partner. We may teach you the harsh lesson so you start making the right choices. Our military potential is unmatched as was clearly demonstrated with our absolute dominance in the war against Gallia. The Liberty may follow the same fate of falling within the few weeks, we can block the H-Fuel supply so your economy stops and dies. You are weak and vulnerable, you cannot really resist our might and there is a peaceful option even for your honorless people.

It is time for the Republic of Liberty to accept the new order and appear on the right side of history. The Republic of Liberty will declare war against the Confederation of Gallia, Crayter Republic and Natio Octavarium. The Republic of Liberty will declare a strong commitment to follow the strategic direction outlined by the Kusari Emperor. The Republic of Liberty won't make any important decisions regarding foreign politics without consulting with the Kusari ambassador in Liberty. The Republic of Liberty will grand exclusive economic rights and freedoms for Samura Industries and Kishiro Technologies. You have one week to consider, during the which, we will accelerate your thinking process by paying a small transborder visit.

Sayanora.

May long be our realm,
May bright be our House light upon the far reaches of space.

Jinnouchi Shinsui - 少将

[Image: 4dZt6D1.png]
Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Unbreakable
Origin: CLASSIFIED
ID: Rear Admiral Nicole Prower
Subject: Baka

Greetings,

Not long ago I was in Kusari myself, in my home. You're idiotic to believe you have the power to challenge the Liberty war machine. The Imperial Navy failed to keep Rheinland from setting foot in Honshu, and was forced to sign a peace accord in order to end the war. To feel superior the Empire then attacked the Confederacy while it was dealing with internal problems to as not bear the shame of the defeat to Rheinland. And now you believe you can challenge the military might of Liberty?

You'll find we are not ones who suffered infrastructure damage in the Gallic war. The military prowess of Liberty will put the Imperial throne back in it's place if it chooses to pick a fight with the Republic. Your assets are far too busy with the Gallic front to engage in warfare against us. Personally I believe you're some deluded Itto Kaisa who thinks too highly of the Imperial Navy. Trot back to your post in the Gallic front or be swatted like flies before the guns of Rio Grande. It makes no difference to me, either way you'll be swatted from Liberty's borders.

Does the Emperor know you're operating without his consent? Or do you wish the accelerated demise of the Empire again? Should've stayed a Republic when you had the chance. Loudmouths like you wouldn't be able to make pitiful strikes like this. Within the week you'll be gone and we'll be continuing to be the prosperous house we've been. I wonder how hard the Imperial government will punish you for failure. If only I could watch.

Regards,

Rear Admiral Nicole Prower
5th Fleet, Liberty Navy

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dept. of Tactical Operations

Good day.

The Liberty Security Force would like to remind you to choose your words wisely, and perhaps suggest that this was a poorly thought out prank.

You have twelve hours to do so.

In service to the Republic.

Department of Tactical Operations
Liberty Security Force

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
The Office of the Chief of Police
Subj: Invasion

It seems the art of war is something that you do not honor, we thought Kusari was all about honor. You have murdered my officers and countless others to achieve an outcome that is unwinnable. You think people would learn to stop poking the sleeping giant but they never do. The Liberty Police will commit resources to repel your attack and we will do so swiftly and mercilessly. I dont agree with the Liberty Security Force's time frame. Leave now, we are not interested in taking prisoners, you have been warned.

The Office of the Chief of Police
Liberty Police, Inc.
[Image: X04Ng2q.png]
Kusari Embassy, Civic District, Planet Manhattan - 827 A.S.

[Image: 966.jpg]
Kusari Ambassador in Liberty - Sakai Takumi

To our esteemed neighbors of the Republic of Liberty,

Please allow me to introduce myself, Sakai Takumi, Ambassador of the Kusari Government. I am living on Manhattan for now more than five years and got called into office at a free day due to this news. I am impressed by the foolishness of this fakes.

The message published by 'Jinnouchi Shinsui' is in no way a representation of the stance of the Reformed Empire of Kusari towards the Republic of Liberty. The Reformed Empire of Kusari does not desire to change the generations lasting relationship of our nations and hereby officially denounces Jinnouchi Shinsui's words and any actions they - and possible supporters - conduct against the continued interest of a flourishing business partnership between the Reformed Empire of Kusari and the Republic of Liberty.

Additionally, a communique about this message will be sent to the Kusari Office of Intelligence and the Naval Intelligence Departments in order to launch internal investigations to acquire clues about this person's origin and let them meet rightful justice. If you ask me for my own opinion, I suspect Tekagi's old lovers trying to mess around.

Under this circumstances, we kindly ask the law upholding forces of Liberty to report any sightings of Naval Forces personnel engaging into hostilities with Liberty Forces, Corporations or Citizens directly - and in full detail - to the Embassy and the Kusari Office of Intelligence and Naval Intelligence Departments. This way a clean up process of this either rebellious, defected or infected personnel can be accelerated.

Read here a small list why this message is an obvious fake:
  • They used "CR", a slang short-form, instead of usual used term "Crayter Republic"
  • In the second paragraph, they show that they have no clue about our political landscape. The Emperor is not the divine ruler and holds no absolute power.
  • Unlike represented by them, the Reformed Empire of Kusari honors the Libertorian lives lost in the conflict with Gallia.
  • Jinnouchi Shinsui is no known high ranked Military Officer, even then he would be in no position to announce such harsh actions. This right is limited to our Emperor Tetsuya Kogen or Prime Minister Sanae Miyasu and can only find usage following the agreement of an absolute majority of the Kusari Cabinet.

We hope this incident will come to a swift conclusion. If the Republic of Liberty desires, I will make haste to organize humanitarian aid efforts.
If my word as Ambassador does not suffice you, the Ministers will surely find time for you.

With cordial regards,
Sakai Takumi,
Kusari Ambassador in Liberty