Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [INTERNAL] To: Colorado Precinct, New York Precinct
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: H2R3c77.png]
The Office of the Chief of Police
Subj: Invasion

Colorado has been attacked by what appears to be the Kusari Naval Forces though it has not been fully confirmed. I am ordering a defensive posture be taken at One Police Plaza and Attica Supermax. Anyone heading to Planet Denver is to be stopped and verified before being allowed to land. McNeil Island is on high alert and has locked down a 15k perimeter around it with increased patrols to intercept anyone trying to breach the perimeter. I want reserve officers from New York to reinforce Pueblo Station and assist the Liberty Navy in anyway you can. I want two Archers posted at the Colorado Jump Gate at New York, no one is allowed in or out of Colorado without first proving their identity and submitting to mandatory cargo scan.

Its times like these where we are tested and we must show that all our training is all for not. Do what you have been preparing for and you will make it out alive. The Blackwatch Fleet is inbound to Pueblo and will reinforce the area. Good Luck and may God watch over you.

The Office of the Chief of Police
Liberty Police, Inc.
Officer Name: "Echo-11"
Password: **********

[Image: wCwO72Q.png]

As mainly part of New York dispatch I confirm my repositioning at Pueblo Station, Colorado system.

Attachments: none

[Image: q8fYCP2.png]