Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All Imperial/Federal Forces || From: OS&C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 68teG9q.png]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
To: All Imperial/Federal Forces
Encryption:Neptune Spear
Subject: Returning the Fallen

Greetings

My Name is Caitlyn Cross, I am a Member of the Board of Directors of Orbital Spa and Cruise and Head of the Triton Expeditions Daughter Company. today i Contact you becouse of a Sad Reason, as you may Know we Transformed some of Baden Badens Resorts into Emergency Hospitals at the Start of the Civil War, we declared our Neutrality and Helped every Wounded that Came to us. we Could Safe about 80.000 Lifes in the Past Months and Evacuate Double that Number out of the Warzones. but sadly we could not safe Anyone, and whats even Worse we could not send Every Fallen back Home to there Families. why I send out this Call to you today is the fact that we have several Dead Members of the Rheinland Military in Cryo Pods, but no Idea who they are or to What Side they Belong. we Cant identify them becouse most of them are to Badly wounded, and others Simply have no Markings or Dogtags. we cant identify them over there DNA either becouse we dont have acces to the Military Personal Databases and also no Forensics Teams. but no matter for what Side they Fought they are Dead now and their Families deserve to know what happened with there Loved ones. therefore, I call out to you to Find a Solution for this, so these Man and Woman that Paid the Ultimate Price in this War find ther Way Home.

In service of the Fallen,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club
Subdirector and Head of Triton Expeditions

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: DmiRfcj.png]
[Image: kA4jnzr.png]
[Image: Doi2dgL.png]
>RheinCom3_commsystem_booting
>booting...........................23%
>booting...........................48%
>booting...........................79%
>!booting_completed
>!warning_license_expired
>establishing_connection_NeuralNet
>connecting.................stand_by
>connecting.................stand_by
>!connection_established
>login_user
>!welcome

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Caitlyn Cross

Subject: Re: Returning the Fallen

Greetings Caitlyn Cross,

We thank you for you and your medical personnel on helping the wounded for both civilian and military in this conflict. We would love to assist in your efforts on returning the dead to their families or rightful planets but we personally do not have the equipment at hand to assist in identification at the current time. We do, however, have transportation vessels that could help on the moving of bodies to their rightful locations in Federal Space or to a transfer point if the Imperials decide to assist in this endeavor.

I believe every side is grateful for the assistance Orbital Spa & Cruise has given so far but also in the lawful attempt at returning the fallen to their families.

Generaladmiral Jonathan Marggraf

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>!user_log_off
>!NeuralNet_disconnected
>RheinCom3_commsystem_shutdown

To: Generaladmiral Jonathan Marggraf
Subject: Your Help is Welcome

Greetings Generaladmiral Marggraf

I thank you for the quick answer, I wished we had met under different circumstances but as my Fiancée always tells me "Du Kannst dir die Zeit nicht Aussuchen". well now so let me begin to give you a bit deeper Knowledge, as I said are the Fallen in Cryogenic Pods, we thought this would be Necessary for Forensic Investigations and to Preserve the Bodys for ther Families. and maybe you can help us better than you think Sir, a high Ranking Member of the Federal Military Like you are surely in the Possession of Lists with Missing Ships and Dossiers about the Crews. if this Material is not Classified it would be a great help to us. and be ensured that we keep everything you give us with Utmost Secrecy. for the ones we could identify so far we had at least this Basic Informations. but to be honest, without my Fiancée who was a Former member of your Höllenspringer Units and her knowledge about the Military, we had far more Cases like those we talk about. we have about 600 Unidentified Military Personal in The Cryo Pods right now, all the other Fallen could be Identified with the help of ther Fellow Crew members or information of the Pilots that found them and returned to ther Families. so anything you can share about Scars and other injuries or Birthmarks could help to identify at least a Part of those Poor Souls and give Peace to some Families. I know myself how it is not to know what happened with the ones you love and let me tell you it's like someone Rips your heart out of your Chest every day but you are still alive. as for your Transport Offer, I would be thankful for that. if your Imperial Counterpart answers the Call and all Fallen are Identified I would advise a Neutral Place like a Freeport for the Hand Over of the Fallen. and maybe you can also inform Other Federal Forces about this, the More Informations we Become the Better we can work. Furthermore, may the War in Stuttgart Calmed Down a bit and Baden Baden is Reopened, but we have still some Medical Facilities Open and help any wounded that finds the way to us Free of charge. the Peaole of Rheinland are our neighbors and I won't let anyone die on the our God Damit Doorstep, ah and the Last thing Please Call me Caitlyn I am no Fan of big Titles even when they help in some Situations.

Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club

[Image: HoJg5HC.png?1]

Dear miss Cross,

The Rheinland government is ever thankful for your efforts. It is saddening to hear that some families are still not united with their beloved. This situation needs to be and will be corrected as soon as possible and as such, we have sent a decree to the Military, to dispatch an envoy with medics and investigators, so that all fallen Soldaten can be identified as soon as possible and be reunited with their loved ones.

His Majesty's government is furthermore ready to provide any and all assistance in your noble pursuits.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Hans Schwalben,
Deputy of the Imperial Ministry of Interior

To: Deputy Hans Schwalben
Subject: Thank you

Greetings Deputy Schwalben

i am Thankful for any Help you can Offer to send all the Fallen back to ther Families. what is Needed the Most are Forensics Experts and Acces to Military Personal Databases for DNA Identifications. at the moment we have 600 Fallen Personal in Cryo Pods. even trough Baden Baden is Reopened and the Stuttgart Front Calmed, we Still get Wounded every Day. and we even Trough our Doctors and Volunteers from all Over Sirius do what they can we still Lose People. I wished i could tell you something Better but its the Sad Truth. we await your Military's Response.

Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club

Location: OS&C|TE~Red~Velvet~Club Baden Baden System Stutgart
To: Imperial / Federal Rheinland
Subject: The First Fallen are Identifyed

Greetings

Today i Contact you to Inform you that we wher able to indentify the First 46 Soldiers and 10 First Responders. These wher possible thanks to the Help of both Imperial and Federal Military members, and ther Acces to the Databases and personal Records. I was at First worryed how the Work of both Sides together would be, but so far it's as Profesional As i could Only Dream of. now to the sad Part the Fallen. i will include you a list of them with Names, Ranks and Side in the Attachment. i would Ask you to Inform the Families about them. if they want i Wil Organize a Transport to a Neutral Place wher Both sides can Pic up ther Fallen. The Families are of Course also welcome on Baden Baden to Bring ther Loved Ones home themself, we will treat them Like VIPs while they are here on our Cost of Course.

Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club