Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Crayter Expedition Chronicles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Liberty Navy log of Blake Wayne Van Leer
Commander of the expeditionary vessel LNS-Lemon
Entry title:A MESS IN CORONADO
[Image: d7fa71988c9b8dbcd0ae6b2d9d97fbe2.png]

These are the Chronicles of LNS-Lemon. A Navy Liberty Assault Carrier assigned for deep space missions that require long periods of time without docking.
THE EXPEDITION TO CRAYTER SPACE
Our Crayter friends have invited us to protect their territory, a commendable act of humility and belief in the integrity and might of The Liberty Navy. Due to our experience in The Taus our vessel was chosen to spearhead the operation.

And oh boy, is our presence necessary. We have rendezvoused with Yellowstone
[Image: e0a1bd856362cae1e12d7005b011e29a.png]

THE ORDER APPEARS
And on our first patrol we have spotted and disabled AN ORDER CAPITAL VESSEL OCV-INAROS - what in the world are those terrorists doing in a system like this?
Death: OCV-Inaros was put out of action by LNS-Lemon
But that was not all

FAMILIAR THREAT IN AN UNFAMILIAR TERRITORY
Right after that An Insurgency Navy Dreadnought appeared right next to Yellowstone
[Image: 0f938aca81408af1561896373d179b11.png]

How in the world do these deserters keep acquiring our vessels constructed in sweat and at great resource we will never know.
Anyways we gave chase but the vessel was TOO AGILE for our Carrier and we failed to apprehend and recapture the vessel.
[Image: 82f8915316ddb542bd7747229c16b4dd.png]

Afterwards we encountered a vessel that identified as something called...Auxesia? Jim Jones from engineering swears it looked like one of the capital vessels The Core fly in, but [Image: e378a12059c874afc3130d05f1b42f57.png]
It refused to answer questions, but didn't engage in hostilities - Perhaps we should ask our Crayter Allies what is the purpose or their history with these ships, and whether we should lend a helping hand in repelling them as well .

I can already tell that my crew has it's work cut out for it - Yellowstone was called in for The Outcasts and other threats, I suppose I didn't expect the threats to be so damn familiar in the form of very known terrorist organizations we face all the time.

End of log entry
The Liberty Navy log of Blake Wayne Van Leer
Commander of the expeditionary vessel LNS-Lemon
Entry title:A BIZZARE COMMUNICATION
[Image: d7fa71988c9b8dbcd0ae6b2d9d97fbe2.png]

Well this was strange. After operating in the area for months now my communications department received a message from LSF threatening with god even knows what if we continue our so far very successful mission.

I quote:
[Image: d14ce3f3fde9565842e4709662930eb9.png]

These guys are supposed to gather intel yet aren't even aware that our vessel has spearheaded the expedition to evaluate potential additional support to the region for months now. It doesn't seem like they even know that The Navy has indeed expanded beyond Liberty, or about Yellowstone as they threatened my loyal crew with sanctions if we leave Liberty!

I get it - we need them to do the dirty work and get us the information we need, but boy do I have to grind my teeth when they try to boss me around sometimes. Anyways, they have no power over our ship, seem to not know much about The Fleet's movements, so nothing really changes.

We will continue to operate in Coronado as it indeed seems to be a messy situation that requires our presence, and I suppose I will grind my teeth, smile and politely reply to them again should it become an issue.

End of log entry