Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Musashi Innovations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[CLASSIFIED]
August 13, 827 AS

[Image: YoCeSy6.gif]

[Image: 264px-IseijinFactionLogo.png]

Sender: Aoi Kunieda
Recipient: Musashi Innovations
Topic: -

Konnichiwa,

Let's just throw the introductions out the window, shall we? What I know is that the Order has been a thorn in our and your side in the Omicrons and Delta specifically, throttling down the trade and supply of the specialized materials and weaponry you spearhead. The way I see it, you're unlikely to achieve Musashi's greatest ambitions with them poking their nose in every nook and cranny in Delta - even daring to lay siege to Inkune.

Rejoice, however, every problem has a solution and I posses a solution to this problem of ours. For the past couple of months there's been visible tension going on between the Order and certain groups in the region. For better or worse, Inkune did play a role in fueling this fire. I will not delve any deeper in the specifications of the operation I plan to conduct, atleast not until I get my gurantees and the support I require. Afterall, It only takes a spark to get a fire going and igniting that spark is not a major issue here. Some ensued chaos will certainly do the trick and perhaps create some more opportunities for some of their contenders to take. The aftermath itself will not be enough to achieve our goal. Something - someone needs to capitulate on it. The Core comes to mind in this case, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to make use of the havoc we'll wreak.

Probe Archos and see if they're willing to take advantage of the new reality that will soon reign Delta

Until then,
Aoi Kunieda

ATTACHMENTS:

Transmission Stream Closed
[Image: irfHyQD.png]

Good afternoon Ms. Kunieda,

The Order's meddling in our operations and general assaults against Inkune did prove to be quite irritating. Whilst our security forces, combined with Core assistance, managed to beat them back, they still pose a danger within the Omicron Delta.

What sort of plan do you have in mind? I'm sure if we approach Archos, we can encourage him to help.

Yours sincerely,

Alexandra Eldridge
PA to Mr. Iwakura
Musashi Innovations

The spearhead of the never-seen-before
[CLASSIFIED]
August 13, 827 AS

Topic: Plan

Eldridge-san,

A multi-phase operation is what we're aiming for. With a precedent for a shaking relationship between the Order and the local Zoner groups in the targetted region, a weak point arises that only requires our striking.

Phase one will include the exploitation of this relation and making it even worse - something the Core could possibly help with in regards to publicity and media. Once it intensifies, we will conduct a precise strike against a vital Zoner installation in the sector, posing as Order agents. The Order ships and equipment we hold will require adequate retrofitting, but they are mostly available. However, we will be required to hire a number of mercenaries to be on the field to avoid exposing or compromising our own lurking ones - something I hope you can help with.

Phase two revolves around the exploitation and the multiplication of the aftermath. A sizable media campaign against - yet - another Order aggression on a civilian installation will certainly put the Order and their garrison in a weak spot. The Zoners to be pushed for harsher measures and actions against the aggressors, and intensification of the ensued chaos.

Phase three will be a lot less 'us' and more of the Core, they will be presented a chance to nullify the weakened Order grasp in the system, and take action as required. How much we benefit from this is more tied to whether the Core decides to exploit the chaos or not - and how.

Persuade Archos as you want and feed him as much information as necessary, so long as we get that support we need.

Until then,
Aoi Kunieda

ATTACHMENTS:

Ms. Kunieda,

I will pass this information along. I will reply once I have managed to get something out of The Core.

Yours sincerely,

Alexandra Eldridge
PA to Mr. Iwakura
Musashi Innovations

Ms. Kunieda,

We have managed to get The Core's support. They are waiting on our mark.

If you can get the ships and equipment to Inkune, we can arrange for some Mercenaries to carry out this operation. We will also ensure we fit their ships with remotely detonated explosives, so that we have some insurance. We can't be too careful. Unless of course you know people who may be even better suited to flying the ships. Either way, we shall begin preparations.

Yours sincerely,

Alexandra Eldridge
PA to Mr. Iwakura
Musashi Innovations

[CLASSIFIED]
August 24, 827 AS

Topic: Plan

Eldridge-san,

Excellent news. Preparations from my end should be underway as we speak. As for the pilots of these ships, I'll leave it to your judgement as I don't have any people to spare currently on this mission. 'Contract' capable and discrete mercenaries as you please, we'll dispose of them once everything is set in motion. Loose lips sink ships, after all.

We'll transfer the required ships and equipment to Inkune, and I'll brief the mercs personally on their arrival. I want to make sure everything is played out according to the script.

Until then,
Aoi Kunieda

ATTACHMENTS: