Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Velvet Organization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[ Incoming communiqué ]

Sender ID: Hawkins, OCR-54
Receiver ID: Velvet Organization HQ

"Violation of NFZ"

Good day, whom it may concern,

As of late, a particularly rogue drone of the Gammu AI collective has been roaming the Omicron Delta system. It has sought my vessel out in the past to engage in hostilities and has done so again today, within the no-fire zone of Freeport 11.

The Unto Nightfall was within the NFZ in preparation for a mission into the Omegas, when the drone Raconteur(AI)-01a disrupted our cloaking process by firing a cruise disruptor. It then, claiming to act in self-defense, as it has in the past, fired upon us. The Nightfall performed evasive maneuvers, not returning fire so as not to endanger the freeport. I requested assistance from nearby Zoner vessels, which luckily arrived shortly. The drone ceased fire while I explained to the captains of the Hyperion and Benevolent what had occured.

Hoping that the presence of the Zoner ships would deter the drone from recommencing hostilities, we reengaged our cloak. Hope, however, was in vain, as the drone fired yet another cruise disruptor, in plain view of the Benevolent. The cruise disruptor struck Fort Scorpius, triggering its defenses to fire at the drone. The drone, nearly being destroyed, docked to Freeport 11.

For the sake of the safety of the freeport and surrounding installations, as well as the continued sanctity of the NFZ, I strongly recommend action be taken against Raconteur(AI)-01a.

Evidence will be attached.

Should the need for clarification arise, I will gladly respond to queries on this channel.

Regards,
Hawkins

[Image: 3GEtmyv.png]

SENDER ID: Max Cosmatopolis
RECIPIENT: Hawkins
SUBJECT: Raconteur(AI)-01a

[Image: Cf54h5D.jpg]

Thankyou for this, I have had experience with bad AI like this and well it's quite clear from your logs that they are in fault. However taking action against any AI vessel is moot, they do not care about credits and frankly banning them outright would just mean we add another enemy to Zoners. Still, we will declare Raconteur(AI)-01a a hostile entity and be shot on sight.

Thankyou for your time.

Max Out.

End of message