Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Captains of Malta - Sender: Gen'an GC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ID: Matriarch Kiri
Encryption: Crimson Lily
Recipient: Captains of Malta
CC: None
Subject: Tau-23 cleansing

Greetings citizens of Malta,

During our patrol through the Niobium Mining Field in Tau-23, we discovered a large concentration of bases, presumably placed there to aid the mining operations and thus full of resources for the taking. However, the sisterhood on their own lacks the firepower to effectively breach their defences.

We don't like this creation of safe havens for the traders. It hurts our piracy business. Therefore I would like to request the assistence of the Maltese fleet in order to crack them open. We will share any loot acquired.

Here are the locations of the 3 bases in the Tau-23 mining field.

Matriarch of the Gen'an Cell
Ishikawa Aya
[Image: kbt85Y2.jpg]

COMM-ID: Mary "Mommy" Teixeira
Recipient: Matriarch Kiri
Subject: RE: Tau-23 cleansing

Greetings,

This is captain Teixeira of battlecruiser Buenos Aires, I copy you. I understand your situation with the lack of firepower, but Donna Loyola did not mention the removal of the modular bases in Tau-23 in lists of tasks for this vessel. I, however, have instructions to answer to distress calls and help out friendly elements. So if the ship will be near combat area during performance of her primary duty, she will come of aid.

Captain of Buenos Aires,
Mary Teixeira

Attachments:

ID: Ikeda Yume
Encryption: Crimson Lily
Recipient: Maltese pilots
CC: None
Subject: Tau-23

Konbanwa again,

I am here to report a development. The Enclave believe the Tau-23 system is theirs and decided to turn on Niobium Ore Depot as soon as they sought us out to negotiate. The Enclave showed up and opened fire on the meeting within the Freeport 10 NFZ. Now the owner of the base requested our help in defending them against the Enclave. We reached an agreement about this. We will therefore turn on the more important target of this ordeal: The Enclave.

It is time we remove them from the system and if Niobium Ore Depot wants to pick our side, I see no problem in shooting a few Gauls to defend it.

First Communications Officer
Ikeda Yume