Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: -|- Outcasts, Possible Change of Identity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Incoming Suppressed Transmission from Tau-23
Ikarus Storage Facility 03, Tau Branch of Junkers

Mr. Venk speaking.

Hello, Outcasts.

It has come to my attention that attacks have been taking place against a handful of installations within Tau-23. Considering that we are under a strict contract, I'd like confirmation of the safety of my home.

If my home is safe and once these attacks have ceased, I have setup a custom order to have a few personalized Hull Segments sent from my Junker brothers in Liberty. These panels have a new identity printed on them.

Seems that if there's some form of purge happening in this system, I'd like to have a chance of my home being known under a different name. Same owner, same intentions. I hope the contract we have in place will carry over as well. This is to re-establish myself within Tau-23 and hopefully gain more business.

With this recent activity close to my home, it seems that any business that these installations have been getting have been redirected to my home. Which has benefitted me, and guarantees that you will get your monthly payments.

I'd like to hear back from you about my request.

From Mr. Venk, ISF_03.

Suppressed Transmission Ends

[Image: NewMalta10.png]
[Image: o9pJomE.jpg]

To: Owner of Ikarus Storage Facility
Source: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha
Subject: Conditions

Dear SeƱor Venk,

First of all, sorry for the late answer. Your transmission must have lost itself during a jump.

Anyway, as we said, we are providing you assistance to defend your station if required. Your business is as important for your bank accounts than it is for us, Maltese, as it drags people around Tau-23 and makes a perfect way to build more business relationships.

It does not matter which name your base has, though you are to send us a communication stating the new base identification, its affiliation, its location, and its purpose. The terms of contract will stay the same.

Atentamente,
Julio Sibila.