Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Order - Enclave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: LL00o7i.gif]

⧫ Exact location: REDACTED
⧫ Omicrons
⧫ TO: Enclave Defence Authority HC

Important information to share

Good afternoon or Bonjour, honorable royalists. I am agent Starfire and I represent The Order.

Admitting the fact we aren't the best example to befriend, I couldn't ignore even a single possibility to warn you about constantly increasing Nomads activity within your ranks. Briefly, the Nomads are unusual species left by an ancient race named Daam K'Vosh and look like self-proper organic starships and since the early 800th A.S. (710th AGS) they seriously try to eliminate humanity from the existence. Nowadays they use specific lifeforms to take humans under their complete control and infiltrate mostly the highest ranks - government, admiralty, rich businessmen, etc.

Even though our relationship is far from being friendly, the fate of an existance under the possession of nomads is something we do not wish upon our worst enemies. So for the greater good we decided to inform you about potential infiltrators within royal forces, described in attached data package. What exactly you do with this information is up to you.

Agent Starfire
The Order Commodore, 12:40, 01.09.827

⧫ Attachments:

RNS Renaissance, Brittany system
September 8, 743 AGS

[Image: 8R1qipG.png]
[Image: 1ehQxPC.png]

Sender: Colonel Antonin de Lusignan, Enclave Defence Authority
Recipient: Agent Starfire The Order
Subject: RE: Important information to share

Good day, agent. Colonel de Lusignan is speaking.

First of all, allow me to apologise for long reply.

You are right. The Royal Navy does not welcome your organization in the space that belonged to what remained from the Kingdom. However, your wish to help us to clean up our ranks from alien infiltrators is appreciable. Although, the lack of knowledge regarding our calendar is understandable and though let me correct you: 800 year in Sirius was the Gallic 716, not 710.

The Kingdom had minimal contact with this alien species or their infested pawns. Our isolation saved us from such a conflict as Sirius had with these beings. Perhaps, would we participate in this, the results would be more destructive and even more deaths were caused by chaos made with infiltration and infestation by these aliens.

It is hard to believe that one of our nobles is under their control, but the facts are clear enough. Therefore, taking into account the information provided by the Order and their willingness to help us despite tensions between us in the past and nowadays, Enclave Defence Authority is interested in cooperation with the Order forces to find and eliminate RNS Charonte, RNS Embrun and their cohorts.

Transmission End

⧫ Omicron Delta
⧫ TO: Enclave Defence Authority, Colonel Antonin de Lusignan

The mutual crusade

Good day, Colonel. I am glad to hear you haven't ignored our warning and took it in a serious manner. This is a smart decision.

I will be brief - several days ago our agent found RNS Charente exact location. A battleship looks alone within empty space what means a good position to attack Charente from each flank - in the Orkney system, sector Charlie Four. You may find confirmation in the attached documents. Please, ask your awkward questions after operation completion.
I must inform you we have separated forces within Omicrons at this moment due to the sudden large Nomads showdown in the Omicron Delta and we try to push them where they came from. Besides, we have to deal with The Core which can't stop their aggressive policy in Omicrons.

Taking these facts into account, we can dispatch a small group of tactical bombers to cause severe damage for RNS Charente and support its elimination. Before we start planning operation, I would like to know about your assets capable to participate there. Keep in mind, once we are done there, I can take care of the operation success personally.

With regards,

Agent Starfire
The Order Commodore, 11:00, 12.09.827

⧫ Attachments:

September 12, 743 AGS

Subject: RE: The Mutual Crusade

Agent Starfire,

Although I understand why your organization violated our borders, you have to explain how you sneaked through our patrols unnoticed after this operation's accomplishment.

The High Command is agreed to perform the operation. Although, my battleship, the Renaissance, is no match to Duchess La'Row's vessel but seems as deployed closest to her position. A few wings of interceptors are the all I got aboard but they are capable to strike down Charonte's wings and clear the way for bombers strike. If they will not succeed then the Renaissance itself will engage in combat and strike down her ship.

Transmission End

⧫ Omicron Delta

Operational plan

Colonel de Lusignan, I am sure explanation might be simpler than it looks.

Alright, our tactical group was dispatched just now. Expect to meet our squadron approximately in 5-6 days in the Orkney system, sector Delta Five. And prepare for the worst scenario once we show up ourselves before Charente's cockpit. A battleship will resist with full power, so we need luck and our experience in reaching success. We are going to try to paralyze the battleship's propulsion, so once we have done - charge heaviest guns and cause as more damage as you can.

Besides, use any methods to delay Charente in Orkney until we come to your region. We win, Colonel, we must. We have no other option.

Agent Starfire
The Order Commodore, 10:40, 13.09.827

⧫ Attachments:

September 19, 743 AGS

Subject: RE: The Mutual Crusade

Agent Starfire,

Battleship Charonte destroyed – Duchess is no more. Although the sacrifice for the Kingdom's safety has been made, I feel no honour for what happened.

[Image: kpdrPyI.png]

Anyway... Your people may use the repairs services aboard Fort Albi until your departure. I hope to don't hear any bad news from you anymore.

Transmission End

⧫ Taus
⧫ FROM: The Order

Target termination

Colonel de Lusignan,

me, you, squadrons and every crewmember witnessed a true infectees nature. "One mind, one goal, one purpose". This is far not first time, when I hear these words. Sometimes in my ears, sometimes in my head. For about three decades The Wild, as some Sirian people call them, infiltrate mankind, spreading horror and chaos across Sirius. Due to that, all nations have been involved in global conflict 27 years ago, making us weaker for Nomads. You know, nobody of us feels a honour by murdering fellow and, sometimes, innocent people.
The ends justify the means. We won't risk by giving infected a chance to make his works which can cost much more.

So, Charente was shot down, I must be grateful to you for understanding and cooperation - everything is ended as planned. I can explain something: we were interested in Enclave for 2 months since we started spotting more and more ships with royal signs and decals within deep Omicrons that is pretty unusual. And finally we found couple possible sources, where they have come from.

I admit that fact we violated your space several times, but it wasn't a whim, but a necessity. As a result, La'Row and Charente is no more a threat...Well, I hope so.
We won't bother you anymore, unless the threat reappears.

Before we say farewell to each other, you mentioned La'Row as Duchess in your last message. Could you tell us more about that person?

Agent Starfire
The Order Commodore, 12:15, 21.09.827

⧫ Attachments:

RNS Renaissance, Languedoc system
October 26, 743 AGS

Sender: Contre-Amiral Antonin de Lusignan, Enclave Defence Authority
Recipient: Starfire, The Order
Subject: La'Row

I had seen all you're talking about with my eyes and have no reason to suspense you in lying. Any information about the infected will find useful. We will ensure there are no alien agents within our ranks and ready to cooperate with you for fulfilling this task if you agree to follow our terms. The House of Gallia should be purified from the Wilds.

Taking into account the reasons, I will ignore the violations of our borders that have happened before but kindly ask you don't repeat such a mistake. Should you not hear our friendly advice well enough, our soldiers will make sure you will.

And last but not least - Duchess La'Row. Your connections to the Marine Nationale is not a secret. Ask Amiral Pierre Vaillant about her.

Transmission End

RNS Arc en Ciel, Languedoc system
November 20, 743 AGS

[Image: 0UJSL3z.png]

Sender: Commandant Julie Lapierre, Enclave Defence Authority
Recipient: Agent Starfire, The Order
Subject: The prodigal child return: Enclave in concerns

Commandant Julie Lapierre of the Enclave Defence Authority to Agent Starfire of the Order. Amiral de Lusignan allowed me to use this frequency for my request. Allow me to briefly get you up to speed. the following information is considered classified and should not be shared with anyone except high command ranking officers.

Battleship Embrun was a GRN Valor-type warship, lost in Newcastle in 742 AGS. Since then we heard no single word from the ship, but as well our scouts did not find a single piece of the wreck of the ship. The crew and the ship were considered MIA. We, as you must remember, had a similar case with another Gallic warship - the Charente. For several weeks the ship was lost in the Omicrons and when she returned to Gallic space - the case of the alien infestation was confirmed. The ship was destroyed by the united Order and Enclave forces.

Recently, the battleship was spotted in the system of Languedoc. We are concerned the warship's crew may be infested and therefore we are looking toward checking them for alien infestation. Allow me to say, if your kitty goes outside and plays in a sandbox, you will wash its paws after coming home regardless so that it does not bring worms. The same stuff is with aliens and their infestation. So, are you capable to provide such a check-up and if you can - how accurate it will be?

Transmission End

⧫ Omicrons
⧫ TO: Enclave Defence Authority, Commandant Julie Lapierre

The cursed prodigal child

Bonjour, Commandant Lapierre. You have come to the right place with incredibly good news for us. Let me explain what do I mean.

Amiral de Lusignan did a wise choice by telling you to contact us and I believe he had to show the file package about Embrun and tell why this...thing is dangerous. Nearly three months ago he received a document that shows the current (at that moment) position of Embrun in the Drake system also known as Tau-117 - quarantine zone was under our surveillance. During the operation of cleansing the system, many agents witnessed Embrun's presence there near the station was occupied by infected infiltrators and brainwashed humans. I don't even tell, how many Nomads we have seen there.

Several words about check-ups. First of all, you must understand the fact if you tell Embrun's crew a single word about DNA check-up, you expect their commanders' escape or replacing by their non-infected puppets or whatever else, so any try to organize check-up will end with failure. Trust me, we tried. My personal recommendation is turning your firepower against the Embrun and destroy it with no single trace and with no leaving chance to survive. I wouldn't mind if you'll use your biggest forward cannon on your dreadnought. Don't jump to conclusions - if we let infected high-ranked commanders survive, they can use their abilities to infiltrate into your admiralty, Confederacy, Kusarians or even other houses and that might lead us to disaster, so think twice before acting, please.

About the accuracy of our check-ups...Results are absolutely accurate, do not doubt. Our fates and safety depend on their reliability. But don't you mean to tell me you want to let them pass through us?

With your allowance, we need to see Embrun on our own, so expect scouts in the Languedoc.

P.S. Convey my personal congratulations to Amiral about his promotion.

With regards,

Agent Starfire
The Order Commodore, 18:49, 20.11.827

⧫ Attachments:

Pages: 1 2