Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Republic Of Liberty - Internal Reward Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

The Republic of Liberty in association with the Department of Defense presents

Liberty Internal Reward Board

In a cooperative effort between the three branches of law enforcement in Liberty (Liberty Navy, Liberty Police Incorporated and Liberty Security Force) and her largest corporations (Ageira Technologies, Deep Space Engineering and Universal Shipping), this reward board has been made to provide bonuses to Liberty Forces' Primary Fleets pilots who take down hostile targets within Liberty.

TARGETED PARTIES INCLUDE:

THE HOUSE OF LIBERTY
- Artificial Intelligence
- Blood Dragons
- Coalition
- Corsairs
- Farmers Alliance
- Foreign Warships
- Gaians
- Gallic Brigands
- Gallic National Intelligence
- Gallic Royalists
- Golden Chrysanthemums
- Independent Pirates
- Kusari Office of Intelligence
- Lane Hackers
- Liberty Insurgency
- Liberty Rogues
- Marinenachrichtendienst
- Mollys
- Nomads
- Outcasts
- Reaver Mercenaries
- Red Hessians
- Smugglers
- Technocracy of Auxo
- The Order
- Unioners
- Wild
- Xenos

Modifiers:
Base Rate: 50.000
Cruisers: 100.000
Battleships: 150.000
Locating illegal modular station: 500.000

Requirements:
Must be a Primary Fleet pilot (5th|, LPI-, [LN], =LSF=, [LIA], 46th|).
Must provide the name of the ship you wish the reward transferred to.
Must provide visual proof of target's ID, ship-type, timestamped destruction and location.
Any attempt to deceive the representative of the Republic of Liberty into paying out excess credits for a claim will be treated as fraud.

Template For Collecting Bounties

If you do not fill out this form, your payment may (most likely will) be jeopardized. It is as follows:

Code:
[color=#99FF99][b][color=#99FFFF]Your name:[/color][/b] [your character's name]

[b][color=#99FFFF]Kills:[/color][/b] [list all ships claimed, noting the ship class and/faction]

[b][color=#99FFFF]Proof:[/color][/b]
• [url=INSERT]Identification[/url]
• [url=INSERT]Destruction[/url]

[b][color=#99FFFF]Reward owed:[/color][/b] [credit amount; provide subtotals for each kill]
[b][color=#99FFFF]Reward to:[/color][/b] [Your exact callsign]
[/color]
Your name: Mark Bannon

Where the money is going: 5th|LNS-Loyalist

Kills: Birdie, Rogue Gunboat

Circumstances: Found this one looking for a fight between Philadelphia and the New York Gate in the Pennsylvania system.

Proof:
Identification
Destruction

Payment owed: 5.000.000
Your name: Mark Bannon

Where the money is going: 5th|Mark:Bannon

Kills: Rohkar, Lane Hacker Gunboat

Circumstances: Found this one shooting Bretonian transport near Philadelphia Station.

Proof:
Identification
Destruction

Your name: Marcus Robinson

Where the money is going: [LN]-LNS-Shenandoah

Kills: INS-ShadowPhased, Insurgency Battleship, Arbiter-class

Circumstances: Engagement with Insurgency forces within Badlands drew in an Arbiter-class scrap ship into the area, unfortunately for them the ship wasn't so much helping with it's very-long-size and thus with Lieutenant Mark Bannon - we disabled it down.

Proof:
Identification
Destruction

Payment owed: 15.000.000
Your name: Operative Phoenix

Where the money is going: [LN]-ESRD|Phoenix

Kills: LR.Chiara.Wing, Rogue SHF

Circumstances: During a patrol in the Hudson system, we've been alerted to several Rogue vessels near the Texas Gate. We've moved in to deal with them. Note: Additional guncam footage is included to prove that the skirmish took place in Hudson.

Proof:
Identification
Destruction

Your name: Mark.Bannon

Where the money is going: 5th|LNS-Loyalist

Kills: RogueNation, Rogue SHF

Circumstances: I've been informed of an emergency in California, the Archer named LN-AGS|CV-"Justice" was under attack by a Scylla, a Gunboat, and a Werewolf, and later on, 1 bomber and Werewolf showed up as well. Despite the circumstances, we managed to fend them off, and the Rogue vessels have been disabled.

Proof:
Identification
Destruction

Your name: Lt. Commander James Davis, aboard the LNS-Jefferson

Where the money is going: [LN]-James.Davis

Kills: Birdie, Rogue Gunboat

Circumstances: Birdie and some other Rogue bomber were roaming around Manhattan, and tried to pirate a USI vessel.
I intervened as fast as possible, and destroyed the ship claimed.

Proof:
Identification
Destruction
[09.09.2020 20:50:41] Death: Birdie was put out of action by [LN]-LNS-Jefferson (Gun).

Payment owed: 5.000.000 S.C.
Your name: Operative Phoenix

Where the money is going: [LN]-ESRD|Phoenix

Kills: Pepe.Ladron[TBH], Corsair VHF

Circumstances: I've been informed of an emergency in Omicron Nu, when I arrived a skirmish between Liberty Forces and a Corsair raiding party was already going on. I quickly went in to support our VHF elements.

Proof:
Identification
Destruction

Your name: Operative Minotaur / Lt. Commander James Davis aboard the LNS-Ignition

Where the money is going: [LN]-James.Davis

Kills: Hector[TBH] - Corsair VHF; SkyShip - Outcast GB; MNS-Limon, Outcast Battleship.

Circumstances: Regarding the Corsair VHF, I was patrolling around the newly discovered system Omicron Nu, and when I came back to the Oregon Surveyor, a fleet of Corsairs were standing there. I opened fire on the snubcrafts.

Regarding the Outcasts, the two of them were threatening a lone bomber, so I moved in to assist.

Proof:
Identification
Destruction

Payment owed: 5.000.000 + 5.000.000 + 15.000.000 -- 25.000.000 S.C. total
Your name: Charlyn Beston

Where the money is going: [LN]-LNS-Georgia

Kills: |=DSS=|CV-"Alaska" - Insurgent - Liberty Assault Battlecruiser
|=DSS=|CV-"Hawaii" - Insurgent - Liberty Assault Battlecruiser
|=DSS=|Valerie.Gunsmith - Insurgent - Sabre

Circumstances: Small fleet was invading California and got destroyed by our fleet.

Proof:
Identification Alaska
Identification Hawaii
• [14.09.2020 19:48:17] Death: |=DSS=|CV-"Alaska" was put out of action by [LN]-LNS-Georgia (Gun).
• [14.09.2020 19:50:09] Death: |=DSS=|CV-"Hawaii" was put out of action by [LN]-LNS-Georgia (Gun).
• [14.09.2020 20:00:46] Death: |=DSS=|Valerie.Gunsmith was put out of action by [LN]-LNS-Georgia (Gun).

Payment owed: 25.000.000
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8