Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Traders, Subj: Storage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: n6KRb2s.png]

Video link comes online with camera turned upside down. A female voice in background says loudly from afar "Raul! We have no space left in storage facilities, we need them more and for that we have not enough Hull Segments! When would we get them?"

A young male voice answers "Don't worry, I am doing it right now". The camera was turned properly, Raul checks to start video link when discovers it is already on. "Ops you didn't see anything", he said quietly while clearing his throat.

Dear Liberty Traders!

Due to a need in materials to build cargo storage we require 40'000 Hull...

His colleague cut him short with quiet 'pssst' to call his attention and made big eyes with a series of body languages gestures to show a need in more

Correction, 80'000 Hull segments! We would pay you 5'000 credits per unit for your every delivery immediately when we get your ship unloaded on our station Interstellar Beacon.

Usually, we would call Universal Shipping Incorporated, but we already used their services recently and we are hesitant to disturb them too often.

Anyone who is interested in delivering any part of the mentioned number is welcome! Planet Houston in Texas is the closest source of it.

Best regards, Raul Golden, administrator of Interstellar Beacon.

Without further disruptions, video link is turned off.

[Image: UqMaBCU.png]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: Live]:::

ID: Astrogator Amy Ostmann
Subject: RE: To: Liberty Traders, Subj: Storage
ENCRYPTION: APM-STANDARD

Mr. Golden,

The Rehinlanders use to say that people meet twice in a lifetime. While this certainly is a colourful oversimplification, it apperas to be serving you well in this case. Since the Steamrunner ventures through Liberty on regular basis, I am in the position to pick up some of the slack. Though admittedly it is a drop in the bucket, that is how buckets get filled.

For your information I am attaching the cargo manifest for some of the requested prefab components.

Perhaps we might be able to assist sometime again if fortune favours.

-Amy Ostmann
Astrogator, 2nd Merchant Fleet, APM

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

Greetings Raul Golden, Administrator of Interstellar Beacon,

I am glad for our dealings with Interstellar Beacon and it’s fine, hard working folks. We appreciate your confidence in USI, but we understand your interest in exploring other avenues of supply. We here in Liberty also have a phrase, “Spread the Wealth.”. Our transport pilots have been made aware of this offer and will be assisting in this endeavor.

We appreciate our continued partnership and look forward to future opportunities we may have together.

Best Regards,

Bill Wagner
Vice President
Department of Executive Administration
Universal Shipping Incorporated

[Image: o4oCNfc.png]
[Image: THsCLuA.png][Image: fnPLZH6.png][Image: 26PSva8.png][Image: RALsZal.png]

Video link comes online and you jump out of the screen because you see a zombie right over there! It starts to say "Brai.." ahem, it actually says "Coffee!", while trying to move its limbs. After calming slightly down you was able to recognize in zombie Raul Golden, administrator of the workshop who was able to re-energize itself slightly with the best fuel for a brain.

Thank you, Amy Ostmann, my memory is not great from time to time, but I definitely remember you. Ah here it is. Not the first time our paths are crossed together.

Bill Wagner, we didn't go unnoticed it seems. Thank you for your help. We are in the middle of a lo-o.. He is unable to resist when yawns very deeply, making you wish to yawn too. Could it be infectious? o-ong work which made our day cycle slightly thrown off. Hopefully, we would get back to normal soon.

Every little bit helps with the storage module. It looks like its construction goes very slowly, but I guess that's how any work without normal contracts goes. Probably we should have made better advertisements. I certainly think that 5'000 credit price was placed enough to make people attracted in terms of money? Heh, if I had a proper ship I would not mind getting 400 million credits for the mentioned job too. All they need to travel just a few systems, on a route between Texas and Pennsylvania. People would be found, perhaps.

Best regards, Raul Golden, administrator of Interste-ella-ar Be-ac...

Video link is turned off, and head of Raul Golden falls asleep on a keyboard. Probably not the softest pillow, but who cares when it is the closest one you have.

Video link comes online and fresh and cheerful young main appears on screen, the days and nights of not enough sleep are in the past.

The progress with storage modules is going slowly, but already two of them were finished and the last one is undergoing construction. The last effort remains to get 30'000 Hull segments to finish their construction fully. Perhaps today we will be able to get the last package.

Quite needful storage considering recently gotten solar panels. It was nowhere mentioned that after solar panels installation, they would require massive repairs being made for two weeks! and the amount of repairing materials is just huge. Thankfully with new storage modules already in work, it is much easier to have all required resources underhand.

Once they would be at 100% power output, we would finally have excess energy to perform some high energy-requiring projects.

Best regards, Raul Golden, administrator of Interstellar beacon.

Video link is turned off.

Thank you all for your help during construction of storage modules. We conclude the end of need in materials for them. All necessary things were delivered. As per our advertisment, don't hesitate to make orders if you need something in terms of devices or stellar coordinates.

Best regards, Raul Golden, administrator of Interstellar beacon.