Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Encrypted]To:The Xeno Alliance || From: GRG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

TRANSMISSION RECIEVED

[Image: 8C6DAGn.png]

[Image: 2KHV56V.jpg]

ENCRYPTION CODE AUTHORIZED: L3-74-O-THETA-F9

RECIPIENT ID:Xeno Alliance.
SENDER ID: Martin Lawrence, Genesis Research Group

Good day to whoever we may concern,

My name is Martin Lawrence, C.E.O. of Genesis Research Group, a Zoner organization, that has the operational base in Kepler system.

Not too long ago, one of your operatives, has helped us with the dismantling of an illegal installation near Ames Research Station, an installation e administrate.

Since this, we had another happy encounter with another of your operatives in Colorado system.

Since we have found reasonable people on the other side, the Board has thought to come to and try to repay the favor in any way you may need.

I'll be awaiting a response from you,
Martin Lawrence, C.E.O. of GRG.

[Image: B3EDrJJ.png]

TRANSMISSION ENDS
[Image: FdrOzSY.png]
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Free Republic relay, Liberty
☠ Opening video feed...

[Image: mUnf8xA.png]

Sender: Alliance Commander "Cobra"
Recipient: Martin Lawrence
Subject: Gratitude

Mister Lawrence.

I'm surprised your organization, an apparent successor to the Ingenuus previously under Doctor Erzie are getting in touch with us regarding a reward so suddenly.

The assistance you reference regarding the deconstruction of an illegal installation occurred a very long time ago. And in all honesty our Alliance never truly expected an offer of material support from your group of zoners. We assumed such activities might cause you issues with the Houses across either other.

I need to ask you to clarify a little before I elaborate on what we may need, as you've suggested that I do. How exactly do you intend to repay us? Depending on what you have in terms of favor, I can tell you what areas we might need help with.

Until then, Liberty or death.
-"Cobra"

☠ Transmission signal lost.

TRANSMISSION RECIEVED

Cobra,

I can understand how you can be surprised of such a communication arrived on your desk, but I'm not Dr. Erzie. We have a different perspective on business.

On your second point, I must disagree. Business with your organization or really any "unlawful" one could hurt our reputation with houses, on the premises that we openly admit of having any business at all with said organizations. That's why, this would be kept between our highest ranks of our both organizations, if you may.

Now going to what we would like to offer your, really are supplies of any kind you need at the moment. That being food, water, consumer goods, etcetera. Whatever you deem necessary at the moment.

I hope this would be a useful hand to your organization.

Martin Lawrence, C.E.O of GRG.

TRANSMISSION ENDS
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

Mister Lawrence.

Our movement is currently in the process of expansion, to be honest it always has been and it has been far from easy. If you do really intend to supply us and make our mission in Liberty easier, then there are crucial things a movement like ours needs.

Namely fuel, ordnance, ship components for both construction and maintenance, as well as rations and medical supplies to keep the people of the cause fit to fight. We're frequent visitors of Ames, so feel free to give my men anything you can spare. I can guarantee we'll find a use for whatever it might be.

If there's something more tangible you'd like to help with, then I would suggest that you consider funding us. If our problem of cash flow weren't so severe, we'd be in a good position to not only wage our war but also secure your interests. Speaking of which.

What are your current interests? I have to assume there was more to your offer of support than just simple gratitude, just be straight with me about what it is.
-"Cobra"

TRANSMISSION RECIEVED

Cobra,

I understand that you want to jump directly to the essence. I respect that.

My people on Ames will prepare a few thousand units of rations, fuel, medical supplies and ship parts. Feel free to come at any time to take them and transport them to your installations.

Now, since you were interested in the actual reasons of us contacting you and your organization.

Firstly, we are very aware that you are our neighbours, and we do want to have a good relationship, to avoid any possible bloodshed between our organizations, as it would make zero sense for both of us.

Secondly, a situation has come up lately. Liberty has been making advancements within the Omicron sector, and that's not a good sign for organizations like us, that are actual locals and have their business going around there. A house lurking the in the Omicrons is no good, especially when they have a big jump gate in the system.
I don't know if you were aware of this advancement, if not, now you are.
Our main issue with this, is that we are not capable to stop them, or even give them trouble, because if we took actions, we would put in put in danger both Ames Research Station and Bethlehem Station in Pennsylvania, so all the civilians on board of said facility would run a too great risk.
That's why, we chose to contact you. Realistically we don't want something from you, we want you to keep doing what you are doing right now, put fear in the Navy's pilots, but with a"benefactor" per se, as we hope that you can give them more trouble than you already gave them. And I'm very sure this is a win-win situation for both of us. You get support, while you keep them more busy for us, while nobody knows about. It seems a fair exchange of "favors".

Let me know what you think Cobra,
I'll be awaiting an answer from you,

TRANSMISSION ENDS
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

Mister Lawrence.

As far us as continuing with our mission in Liberty, you have nothing to worry about. We're going to keep posing resistance to the Navy and Police, the last thing Liberty should be doing is try to feed the aristocrats with more wealth and resources. With that being the case, I'm also opposed to the idea of Liberty moving in and taking what belongs to you. I'm happy to coordinate joint operations with any of your people who are bold enough to openly resist these advances.

And I can also assure you that if you keep the supplies flowing, then my people will keep the body count rising. We've been doing it with scarce resources for all these centuries, imagine what it'll look like when our revolt has proper equipment and weaponry to back it up.

So my answer is yes, I'll give our mutual oppressors a rough time.
-"Cobra"

TRANSMISSION RECIEVED

Cobra,

I'm glad we are on the same page with this matter.

As I do not speak by the Outworlders, but for Genesis, we will try our best to fund you whatever you deem necessary to actually "evolve" into a bigger organization, obviously in due time.

As we have just established contact, the next step is to actually establish mutual trust, don't you agree?

To demonstrate you that we want to aid you, along the supplies aftermentioned, we have prepared a weapons crate, holding "Moonblast" Tachyon Cannons. About twenty of those. You may have a good use of those.

And, I'd like to ask you a small favor. To contact us once in a while to inform us of the situation in Liberty, or if you really need anything for your organization and we'll see if we can make it happen.

On a side note, if you ever actually want to have a look at what's going on in the Omicrons, feel free to tell me, and we can arrange to have a trip there.

I hope this fits you,

TRANSMISSION ENDS
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

Mister Lawrence.

I'll see if our men closest to this recent site of aggressive expansion have any use for more advanced weaponry than what we ourselves can produce. I'm sure some of my own specialized operatives would appreciate a more generous selection of things to tear open targets with.

To demonstrate that we want to aid you, we went after the Navy and made our thoughts about this expansion quite clear.
[Image: JnItgr8.png?1]
[Image: kosl0UL.png?1]
They won't get away with stepping on us both.
-"Cobra"

TRANSMISSION RECIEVED

Cobra,

I do see that you indeed do not agree with this expension.

Now, going to more technical details. What's your battlegroup looking like in Omicron Nu?

So we can understand from where to start there aswell.

TRANSMISSION ENDS
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

Mister Lawrence.

We have no reliable presence in Nu, but it was brought to our attention that a Freeport is in the system. If the zoners there are willing to resist then I will garrison a force there to assist them. I can also make use of my connections to call upon additional support from other sources that might be interested. But the best I can offer at the moment without any infrastructure to rely on, are opportunistic raiding parties to harass the flanks of our mutual enemies.

Our cause is strongest in Liberty, it's where we stand to do the most damage. The further Liberty reaches out, the more potent that ability becomes. We are still restricted by such things as poor hardware quality in regards to the ships we make use of.

Additionally, could you explain to me who exactly these so called outworlders are? It's not a name I'm familiar with.
-"Cobra"

Pages: 1 2 3