Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Sir Ambrister Jones, Bretonian Home Office | FROM: OS&C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

[Image: Titanic-Second-Officer-Charles-Lightoller.jpg]

ID: Jonathan Seabourne

To: Sir Ambrister Jones, Bretonian Home Office

Subject: Passenger Conditions in Bretonia

Dear Sir,

This is Jonathan Seabourne, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Orbital Spa and Cruise. While we have never had the pleasure of meeting, your office of Trade and Industry suggested that I voice the following concerns to your department.

One of my captains recently came across an independent shipper transporting close to 1,000 diplomats off of New London in a Gull class transport. While all of us at Orbital are suitably shocked that humans would allow themselves to be stuffed into a hold like common cargo, it is my understanding that there is no law prohibiting such accommodations in her Majesty's space. During the war, necessity demanded that we use anything with engines and atmosphere to facilitate evacuations. My liner, Breezewood, was stripped to the hull plating and ran with a skeleton crew to accommodate every refugee off of Leeds we could manage, and it was my honor to fly alongside all the other myriad ships and transports to save all we could. But with the war over, perhaps it is time to reinstate some of those restrictions that made life so civilized in Bretonia.

Liberty and Rheinland both have laws restricting the transportation of various classes of passengers to ships designed for the purpose (liners, yachts, shuttles, etc). I humbly request that her Majesty's government follow suit to ensure safe and appropriate accommodation for her subjects as they travel across Bretonia.

Regards,
Jonathan Seabourne
Captain, OS&C|Breezewood
Director, White Star Lines Division
Chairman of the Board of Directors, Orbital Spa and Cruise

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
OS&C|Breezewood
Where Angels Fear to Tread