Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: =LSF= Admiralty || From: OS&C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 68teG9q.png]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Caitlyn Cross
Location: OS&C|TE~Red~Velvet~Club Cold Bay Depot System Hudson
To: =LSF= Admiralty
Encryption:Neptune Spear
Subject: New Laws?

Greetings Admirals

my name is Caitlyn Cross, I am a Member of the Orbital Spa and Cruise Board of Directors. and Director of Triton Expeditions, a Daughter Company that Manages Orbitals Business in the Bordeworlds. today I had an Alarming Conversation with one of my Capitans, namely Capitan Fuentes of the OS&C|TE-Cloud-9. Capitan Fuentes was together with Several Other Capitans on a Research Tripp in the Omicron NU System, this Recently Discovered System was a Target of an Orbital Flottila to See if it the System Holds any Value for the Company and the Borderworlds Tourist Industry. the Cloud 9 Had the Role of a Protector and Fire Support for the Rest of the Flottila, and they encountered Several Navy Ships without Problems. till your Pilot with the Callsign =LSF=Patriot told the Capitans of the Flottila that the system is Off Limits. but ther is nothing in the Laws about this, and only after a search we found a Announcement. of the Liberty Government that states that they Claim the System and Make it Off Limits, but an Announcement is so told me our Lawyers not an LAW. as also Omicron NU is not listed as a Restricted System by Liberty Law in Section 2. we are Honoring the LAWs of our Partner Houses and should this Announcement become a Law we will never Enter the system again. i have to admit that Capitan Fuentes had 6 Units of Azurite Gas on board and didn't Discovered that at First they wher brought on board by a Member of the Research department on board. we will pay a Fine for this Units but Until the System is not Stated in the Official Liberty Laws as Off Limits. my Capitans will Fly ther and Continue ther Work. if Possible i would like to Come to an agreement with you that Prevents Further Misunderstandings, I will Include you the Conversation between our Pilots so you can see for yourself.

Safe Skys,
Caitlyn Cross
Capitan Red Velvet Club
Subdirector and Head of Triton Expeditions

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: DmiRfcj.png]
[Image: kA4jnzr.png]