Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BFC || From: FTP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>> Incoming transmission <<<

[Image: 7HOrQmM.jpg]
RECIPIENT >>> Honored people of the BFC <<<
CONNECTION >>> Medium / Text and picture only <<<
SENDER >>> Renow --- FTP Founder and Diplomatic <<<
LOCATION >>> unknowen <<<
SUBJECT >>> Drastic drops in trade with the Corsair empires. <<<

To the honord BFC,

Unfortunately, the FTP reports to you with bad news. Due to the ongoing hostilities with the Iberian Empire, there are significant supply difficulties for the planet Crete and other Corsair bases. The destruction of the Free Factory in Omicron 55 was a severe blow to the FTP and a massive cut in the supply plans for the Corsair. As you already know, the station was also intended to produce important equipment for you. Unfortunately, the Iberian Empire has now completely destroyed these plans. We are subject to a blockade from all Corsair stations.

However, I also have good news for you. Brave FTP pilots will nevertheless try to do everything possible to continue to provide the home world of the planet Crete with important resources. However, we do not have to make a secret of the fact that the ships and the staff of the FTP are limited and therefore no continuous supply can be guaranteed.

We have also reported this issue directly to the Corsair Council of Elders. However, we felt it was our duty to inform you directly.
The attached file also contains some evidence to show our loyalty to the honorable kingdoms. But also shows that we will not bow down to betrayal.
The evidence are the same as the one we send to the Council of Elders.

In conclusion, I can only hope that both of our peoples can overcome these problems and that an even better partnership will emerge from it. My heart is with the innocent souls that have already been lost.

Best regards
Renow
CEO of FTP

Attachments:
<<< End of transmission, frequency open >>>