Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »TO: Molly Movement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Keeper Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: NoESo5k.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Would the Molly movement be willing to partake in negotiations with the Enclave, with reparations entirely possible, in light of securing a future where both organisations can focus on other threats, such as the Gaian movement and the Bretonian Armed Forces? We have discovered that the Enclave is invested and interested in amending the ailment between the two organisations. We all know that the loss of life cannot be replaced, but what we can try to achieve is to the prevent more loss in the future.

If you are interested, let me know and we can set up a middle ground for negotiations.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
[Image: 1cHflyo.png]

COMM-ID: Colonel Sean Ashby, DRA
Target: Keeper Revenant.
Subject: Enclave.

So the Enclave wishes to negotiate rather surprising if I'm being honest. Very well, I'm willing to hear them out but I won't make any promises just yet.

Ashby out.
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: NoESo5k.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

The meeting will take place in Baffin in a fortnight. Enclave represents will be present along with our personnel. If your representatives require a shortcut, we can send a jump ship to one of your stations to pick them up and ferry them there and back.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: unknown.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

A little heads up from your pals in purple, we have identified what appears to be a Corporate station in the Poole Sector.

>>Forwarding Image

Make what you will of it.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

Noted. The installation shall be looked into.

Ashby out.

Subject: The Nemesis.

We had a run in with a Gaian cell calling themselves Nemesis who claim to be interested in actually fighting the crown unlike their predecessors and also seem to be trying to cut ties with the Corsairs as an added bonus even going as far as to make a public statement denouncing the Corsairs.

We were wondering if your organization had any previous run ins with them and what your thoughts on them are. I'll attach the logs of our encounter below.

Ashby out.
...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

We have only heard of them once existing in the Cambridge system and made note of that transmission.

Otherwise...

I have absolutely no idea. It might be worth looking into if they're rejecting the Corsairs.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

[Image: KqMp20h.png]
Dublin Republic
Colonel Anthony MacReady
Arranmore Base, Dublin System

November 16, 827

Auxo, I'm Colonel MacReady. I, for sure, understand much, but are you f*cking out of your mind to appear accompanied by Gallic warships in Omega-49? Mind to explain the hell are you doing there and how they magically 'sneak' through the Dublin, because this is the only short way from Edinburgh to Omega-49?

Colonel Anthony MacReady
Dublin Republic

...TRANSLATING DATA...

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

I don't know. It has a Jump Drive, it probably jumped in? Our vessels were there to shoot the Corsairs and the Core, the presence of the Gallic vessels was unexpected. Probably more unexpected to the Coalition.

Maybe you could ask them what they were doing there.

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

[Image: KqMp20h.png]
Dublin Republic
Colonel Anthony MacReady
Arranmore Base, Dublin System

November 17, 827

I could if our negotiations wouldn't be stuck after O'Healy's departure. Tell the Enclave to avoid such performance next time. The Coalition is getting upset because we ignored Gauls in Omega-49. It can cause unforeseen consequences for us all if they start to whine to Hessians, which are allies to both the Mollys and Auxesia, as it seems.

Colonel Anthony MacReady
Dublin Republic

Pages: 1 2