Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: |=DSS=|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

connection.established..
activating.Legion.Node.Communications..
Leniex.Node.authorized..
secure.link.node.enclosed..
displaying.message..

[Image: NoahAngel.png]

Rank: Lieutenant of The Insurgency Navy Battlegroup Gladius
TO: The DSS Bunch
Subject: Query

Hello there!

I am one of the newer Battlegroup Gladius Lieutenants - we are still settling under our joint roof under The Insurgency Navy banner, and you've peaked my interest after bumping into |=DSS=|CV-"Alaska", |=DSS=|CV-"Hawaii" and |=DSS=|Valeria.Gunsmith the other day.

I had no idea there is yet another group in The Insurgency with capital vessels at their disposal! When I asked around the mess hall in Fort Leniex a couple Gladius guys vaguely recalled seeing your vessels, but mostly as zapping around Kansas and Vespucci in their miners and trading ships.

Your military vessels came seemingly out of nowhere - so I can't help but ask: What is the |=DSS=| story and mission, how have you come to operate Battlecruisers and even a Dreadnought when all I hear are stories of your miners, and would you be interested in more closely coordinating the efforts of liberating Liberty with Battlegroup Gladius?

I look forward to being enlightened,

Angel out

message.playback.concluded..
disconnecting..

[Image: JmUHr3v.png]

-Connection Established-
[Image: voeRyiV.png]
Encryption: High
Origin:Liberty space
ID:Valerie "Scorpion" Gunsmith
Subject:Answer
To:Insurgency Battlegroup Gladius

Greetings

Mr. Angel is it not? I am not surprised about your contact and i welcome it. Yes, I am Valerie, the leader of this bunch as you call us. There was a time when i would have not taken kindly to be called a bunch, but that time has passed since now we are a scattered bunch. As for the history lane walk, we shall walk it some other time, but in short....

" She walks to a comfortable chair, sits down and lights a cigarette "

.... we were once a proud organisation within Liberty until false accusations and harsh unjustified judgements pushed us to tough decisions of using force to achieve our goal. And they pushed ushard, in to the shadows for a short period of time.

" She deeply inhales the bluish smoke "

But it is from withing the depths of dark shadows i worked in secrecy. Where the ships and technology come from?? I am sure you know how the Inurgency came to be, and from which strong unity it comes. Here's where we came in, or shuld i say I come in.

You see, i am half Maltese, and by that right I have ties to Malta, strong ones. Someone with strong ties had to provide funds and a dark place for ship building....

" She puts out a half smoked cigarette "

....but enough of shadows Mr. Angel. I have been surrounded by them long enough. Our goal is to show those false Liberty defenders and the enire Liberty government, that if you kick a dog it is either gonna roll over and die, or its gonna bite you back. And we are not rolling over. Now that you have a vague idea of who we are, i have a question.

Is there a way we can assist eachother??

Regards

-Connection Terminated-