Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Navy 46th Fleet - Internal Comms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

[Image: 46th-logogif.gif]
Incoming Transmission

[Image: FADM-KEMP-SMITH1.png]
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
Security Clearance: < GRANTED >

Sender ID: Fleet Admiral Martin Kemp-Smith
Recipient ID: Fleet-wide
Subject: NATO Joint Training

Attention all hands,

Just to advise on an on-going development within NATO and our allies, the Crayter Republic and the Kingdom of Bretonia.

We are seeking to initiate Joint Training's amongst all three Naval Arms of our respective Houses. This is still in the planning and development phase for the time being, but I entirely support and would encourage participation on our behalf. Of course, with that said, I know many of you and the majority of our assets are currently forward deployed. Depending on timings and the situation with the Vespucci Campaign, we will either look to conduct these as part of draw down exercises, or deploy a reserve force to Coronado.

If you would like to put your name forward to attend, pass along your name through your Chain of Command as soon as possible. This will allow plenty of time to draw up a roster.

That will be all.
-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

< ACCESS GRANTED >

Incoming Transmission

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Subject: Developments within the Navy

Attention all hands,

I am sending this communication in light of developments that have been on-going for some time, and one that has been more recent.

Firstly, while the major and most minor points of the following remain classified to Command on a need-to-know basis, the Fleet will be gaining new personnel and two new ships. The Core War Vessel, Umbra, and her crew over the last several months have been training at the West Point Military Academy and subsequently graduated. They have been enveloped in to the Liberty Navy to start new lives as Naval Officers - their reasons are their own, but I will and can divulge that all appropriate security checks have been completed by the relevant departments and personnel of the Security Force. The Umbra, soon to be commissioned formally as part of the Forty-Sixth Fleet, under the command of her CO, Captain Asterius.

Secondly, I'm sure most, if not all of you are aware of the Osiris Class, the LNS Akhetaten, commanded by Commodore Uhmen. We received a communication highlighting a wish to transfer, laterally, to the Forty-Sixth. This, following approval from their own Admiralty, has been accepted and proceedings are underway to formally accept the crew and the Akhetaten to the Fleet. It was rather unexpected, but in light of us now operation an Osiris Class of our own, will prove to be most beneficial.

I trust that you will make them feel welcomed, first and foremost. Moving forward you will end up working closely together and I expect nothing but the highest professional standards to be maintained at all times.

Questions can be fielded through your chain of command and further updates will be relayed as they transpire.

That will be all.
-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

< ACCESS GRANTED >

Incoming Transmission

[Image: 8h4KMot.png]
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Sender ID: Captain Jeffrey Asterius
Subject: Fleet integration

Ladies, gentlemen. Fleet Admiral, sir.

It is my and my crew's honor to be a part of the Fourty-Sixth. I won't bring up the unpleasant past - at this point, it's irrelevant. However, I am grateful to you for giving us a chance to start things clean and letting us keep our ship. Me and my crew stand ready for orders.

For Liberty.
-

Jeffrey Asterius
Captain
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

< ACCESS GRANTED >

Incoming Transmission

[Image: 8h4KMot.png]
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Sender ID: Captain Jeffrey Asterius
Recipient ID: Fleet Admiral Martin Kemp-Smith
Subject: Umbra Maintenance

Fleet Admiral, sir.

I'm happy to report that the Umbra's power array maintenance is complete. We're 100% combat operational and are reporting for duty.

For Liberty.
-

Jeffrey Asterius
Captain
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

< ACCESS GRANTED >

Incoming Transmission

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Sender ID: FADM Martin Kemp-Smith
Subject: Changes

Attention all hands,

In light of the recent promotions, I wish to share information in aid of being entirely transparent as your Commanding Officer.

Admiral Aden Tanner, the Fleet's Executive Officer, has been missing in action for some time. Despite best efforts to locate and search for his Flagship, the LNS Texas, there has been nothing found of either the crew, or the Overlord Class. Statistically, with no contact had from the Admiral over such a period of time, he will be declared formally as missing in action and honorably retired from the Fleet.

Vice Admiral Patrick Orzel and Rear Admiral Tony Storn, both have been stood down from the Command Element of the Fleet. Their service, during their tenure within High Command has been satisfactory. However, the decision was made to replace them in aid of the betterment of the Fleet and its effectiveness. As such, Command will now solely comprise of myself, as Commanding Officer, naturally, and both newly appointed Rear Admirals, Uhmen and Sheperd.

In light of both Mister Orzel's and Mister Storn's service to Command and the Fleet, both have received a promotion to plus-one of the former held positions. Please join me in congratulating Commodore Orzel and Captain Storn.

That will be all.
-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

< IS NULL >

Incoming Transmission

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Sender ID: FADM Martin Kemp-Smith
Subject: Kepler Assignment

Attention All Hands,

Given recent events within the Kepler System, I will be raising volunteers to be assigned to a Task Force. Said volunteers will be tasked with securing a series of anomalies - which pose a risk to Liberty and her interests.

Further information will be disseminated once available. In the meantime, should you wish to put yourself and your crew forwards, please forward your intent through the chain-of-command at Fleet Headquarters.

That will be all.
-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

:: Is Null ::

[Image: Comp-1.gif]
Incoming Transmission

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
Security Clearance: < Restricted Internal>

Subject: Update - Alpha Wing

Attention All Hands,

Please note that the following changes are being applied, with immediate effect, to Alpha Squadron:
  • - Alpha Squadron's new Commanding Officer is to be ███████████, Callsign Alpha-11.
  • - Alpha-11 will report to Fleet Command only.
  • - All assigned personnel to Alpha Squadron will report directly to Alpha-11.
Everything else remains classified between Command and the Squadron Commander.

That will be all.
[Image: 330px-Flag-liberty.png]

-

Martin Kemp-Smith
Fleet Admiral
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

[Image: L90NJMu.gif]
Incoming Transmission

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Sender ID: LDCR Mahina Kamealoha
Subject: New Orders

Esteemed High Command,

I must protest this decision. Treating civilians as criminals/combatants will cause more problems down the line than it will fix. I understand that the prospect of victory is very well within the Navy's reach, but the consequences of doing this will create wounds that will never fully heal. Liberty is already antagonized by several - if not all - of the houses. Antagonizing civilians will only give our enemies a common cause to unite, or at the bare minimum - set aside their differences to focus on us.

I left the LSF for this reason: their methodology behind "getting things done" has always been to step on the snake's egg before it even hatches. At least when they do it, there's either plausible deniability or enough discretion to convince the world it never happened. But outright putting civilians to the sword will do no good for our reputation, or the reputation of this great house.

I intended on living out another couple of years of service or so, thinking this division had taken a much more passive-aggressive approach to all of this. Maybe these orders are coming down straight from the beauracrats, but I won't participate - even if it costs me my career.

I am a fighter for Liberty, not a killer of the innocent.

Godspeed.

-

Mahina Kamealoha
LCDR
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

< ACCESS GRANTED >

[Image: MkCovjj.png]
Incoming Transmission

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Sender ID: LT Luisa Chiavallati
Subject: RE: New Orders

Admirals and fellow officers,

I've just familiarised myself with the new orders... and I'm inclined to support Lieutenant Commander's sentiment - Liberty can do better than this, than attacking, declaring the least harmful people around Sirius enemies of the state. Consider this my formal declaration that I'll not, in any form, intentionally seek to fight and antagonise Zoners so long as they abide by the law and aren't outwardly hostile to me or my fellow officers.

Not when we have greater dangers that are still looming and when our enemies will be more united than ever, seeing as we've crossed another line.

I may be ruthless as former Core pilot would be, but I've my bounds.

-

Luisa Chiavallati
LT
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

< ACCESS GRANTED >

Incoming Internal Transmission

[Image: FullLogo_Transparent_NoBuffer_7.png]
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

Sender ID: Captain Tony Storn
Subject: New orders

Command, fellow officers,

I have read the new orders and my fellow officers comments on them, and I am inclined to agree with said officers. Our mission is to serve and to protect, and I feel like we are doing neither by attacking the Zoners. They are just trying to live their lives, as are we. I have a wife and kids at home, and I am not wiling to help in creating a bad place for them, and I humbly ask that you reconsider these orders, because if we are willing to attack innocent people like this, then that scares me.

With regards, Cpt. Storn

-

Tony Storn
Captain
Liberty Navy 46th Fleet

< ACCESS GRANTED >

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23