Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: SCEC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: UNAGbne.png]

Raul Golden checked his clothes nervously. He was going to contact those who should not be contacted in any regular circumstances, but safety, profits, and other opportunities that can be received from those negotiations were more important for him and his personal than some prejudices. He opened the video link with determination.

Greetings Sirius Coalition Expeditionary Corps!

I am contacting you on behalf of zoner organization Genesis Research Group and one of my scientist workers willing to conduct research within the territory controlled by your people. We stumbled across informational buoi warning about the need for authorization together with the list of what can be of interest for import and export.

Therefore we ask for such permission for ships GRG|, and in exchange, we can offer you deliveries of Reinforced Alloy, Food Rations, Water, and Oxygen. Our analysis showed, that besides the mentioned positions, we could be getting also Industrial Hardware if you would be ever needing it.

Best regards, Raul Golden
Interstellar Beacon branch of Genesis Research Group.

[Image: g3OzRD6.png]

[Image: 4fZFkgH.png]
[Image: wNQQNr5.png]

Message Received

Recipient: Raul Golden

Sender: Commandant Anton Fomin

Subject: GRG-SCEC

Raul Golden,

Commandant Fomin is here. Although I never heard about the "Genesis" group before, the terms you have offered us are found acceptable. Therefore your request is approved.

We are waiting for first deliveries of yours soon.

Fomin out.

End of Message

Raul Golden appears on the screen with a sound 'hic'. His clothes are slightly messy, but he is definitely very happy. At a background you can hear sounding music "Kalinka, malinka...."

Greetings Sirius Coalition Expeditionary Corps!

I carry good news to mention. We made a lot of deliveries, restoring your food supplies to a maximum level, right until your head of warehouses started to stop us with the words "Hold your houses". Apparently, it sparkled some holiday at the station. I was able to see in action a strange device named "Samovar with sapogom"

[Image: i3wjNSq.png]

Never I could guess that it is used in a tea-making ceremony. Thank you for your hospitality.

Delivered in total:
+16200 Food Rations
+16200 Water
+16200 Oxygen

A small amount of it was left on the ship, hopefully, once the holiday is over, there will be enough free space to finish unloading.

Best regards, Raul Golden
Interstellar Beacon branch of Genesis Research Group.

[Image: 4fZFkgH.png]
[Image: wNQQNr5.png]

Message Received

Recipient: Raul Golden

Sender: Commandant Anton Fomin

Subject: GRG-SCEC

Golden,

It is seems like we have the so-called situation when the cat's away and the mice are play. Although, I am glad you managed to complete deliveries so fast.

End of Message

Raul Golden appears on the screen with diamonds gleeming in his eyes.

Greetings Sirius Coalition Expeditionary Corps once again.

Last week was quite... interesting and chaotic regarding Iskra. Some people tell to hurry, then not to hurry up. Regardless, we brought you food, water, and oxygen supplies to last for two weeks. The rest of the uncut diamonds was also taken with us, perhaps you would want to restore their amount.

Anyway, back to business. If you would be needing food supplies or repairing materials once again and the would-be more shiny diamonds to take on a way back, we would be ready to give a hand, when contacted.

Best regards, Raul Golden.