Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Navy 46th Fleet - Recoil Classified Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: Dm8Zx3l.png]
[Image: Dm8Zx3l.png]

Liberty Navy 46th Fleet
CLASSIFIED RECOIL REPORTS

Security Clearance: GRANTED

All Officers with callsign RECOIL will deliver their classified reports here and under no circumstances will use their real identity and will always be under codenames.

All Officers fill out the CLASSIFIED Report below and upload to the office of High Command.

Code:
[indent][align=justify][font=Open Sans][color=LightBlue]
[float=right][img=140x140]https://i.ibb.co/378LjBj/46th-logogif.gif[/img][/float]

[hrc]#205cac[/hrc]
[align=left][font=Cinzel][size=x-large][color=#FFFFFF][b][color=red]CLASSIFIED[/color] Recoil Debrief[/b][/color][/size]
[size=x-large][color=#EEEEEE] Liberty Navy 46th Fleet[/color][/size]
[size=large][color=#DCDCDC]Security Clearance:[/color] [color=#FFBF80]GRANTED[/color][/size][/font][/align]
[hrc]#205cac[/hrc]

[align=center][img=600x300]https://i.imgur.com/8SHBxDW.png[/img][/align]

[indent]

[hrc]#205cac[/hrc]
[color=#FFFFFF][b]Recoil Callsign: [/b][/color]Recoil_(number)
[color=#FFFFFF][b]Vessel Callsign: [/b][/color]Your ingame Recoil vessel's name.
[color=#FFFFFF][b]Systems Visited: [/b][/color]What systems the reported incidents took place in
[color=#FFFFFF][b]Other Callsigns Present: [/b][/color]Self explanatory
[color=#FFFFFF][b]Subject: [/b][/color] Mention report's subject here
[hrc]#205cac[/hrc]

[indent][align=center][color=#FFFFFF][b]Report Description[/b][/color][/align][hrc]#205cac[/hrc]
[indent]A fancy greeting,

Your report text goes here.

A fancy farewell.[/indent]
[hrc]#205cac[/hrc]

[align=center][color=#FFFFFF][b]Recommendations[/b][/color][/align][hrc]#205cac[/hrc]
[indent]Your recommendations go here.[/indent]
[hrc]#205cac[/hrc]
[/indent]

[float=right][font=Cinzel][size=medium][color=#FFBF80]ACCESS GRANTED[/color][/size][/font][/float][spoiler=Attachments]
None required.
[/spoiler]
[hrc]#205cac[/hrc]
[align=left][color=#EEEEEE][font=Vivaldi][size=x-large][color=LightBlue]Officer Callsign goes here[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#FFFFFF][b]Liberty Navy 46th Fleet[/b][/color][/color][/align]

[/indent][/indent]
[/color][/font][/align]

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Navy 46th Fleet and is classified and encrypted for the eyes of 46th Officers only and is not to be passed on to anyone outside this organization unless granted approval from a 46th Officer.

::::==::::==:::: Open Secure File ::::==::::==::::

::::==::::==HIGHLY CLASSIFIED ==::::==::::

[Image: sCknHJ9.png]

Operative Name :LtCmd Romeo Darkbeat - designated as Recoil_1

Mission Class:RECOIL

Other Operatives present : 46th|LNS-Waterford

Systems visited :Alaska

Mission Description :In the morning I developed a simple mission to charter the Jump holes, important points-of-interest and possible criminal activity in the Alaska System to the internal Navmap of the new Recoil_1 vessel. As I expected multiple smugglers, nomads and hostile to linger in the system, the Waterford came in to assist. We mapped important coordinates together and found a surpising discovery

Mission Outcome : The adrenaline rush that usually comes from smuggler-hunting and patrols in NY gave way to wonder and curiosity when we found the ruins of an abandoned LSF installation in sector C3 near an uninhabited planet. It had an opening to am exposed hangar where a "Pelican" Armored transport sit in ruins, though it didn't have anything salveageable. The small, nimble and agile profile of the Liberator Light Fighter proved really useful.

Recommendations : Later in the afternoon I met with Recoil_2, to execute the final steps of his set up and show him where we would be stationed. Recoil_1 and 2 are at (REDACTED), in a privileged position to spring into Alaska, Omicron Nu, Texas or even New York in a short time if needed. I now suggest we proceed with the last step of the Operation Setup the installation of a (REDACTED) device on Recoil_1 and a (REDACTED) Disruptor device on Recoil_2

::::==::::==::::Terminate Secure File::::==::::==::::

[Image: sCknHJ9.png]

Operative Name :Commodore R**** D******* - designated as Recoil_1

Mission Class:RECOIL

Other Operatives present : None

Systems visited :Alaska, Omicron Nu

Mission Description :Deployed into action from [REDACTED], and right before I could jump into Virginia, I noticed a familiar name on my scanners. I then cloaked and proceed to a intercept course with target, without the intent of destroying it or it's cargo, instead looking for evidence. I found known smuggler [REDACTED] hauling - again - 4300 units of Black Market Small Arms. I pursued dangerously close and fully aware he noticed someone whatching, as I figured he would do his best to reach the drop point as fast as possible when hearing the signature sound of cloaking tech.

Mission Outcome : After he jumped to Nu I kept pursuit. He initially went in the direction of the Omicron Minor Jump Gate but right before arriving at Bikini Debris field he veered hard to the left and up, towards Rarotonga Dock but DID NOT DOCK. As my batteries were about to run out I backed away and saw him turning back at the direction of Minor before leaving scanner range.

Recommendations : Subject is a witty, smart and competent pilot even with a transport that big, and will not stop to be scanned or explain himself. He prides himself in the chase and revels in being a racing pilot full of illegal goods so, if any plan to stop or at least thin out his little "business" is to take place, I recommend using snubcraft that is agile enough for the pursuit but also more powerful than the meager Recoil_1, or we can possibly hit him with the 2 of us. Best intercept point would be in the corridor between the Mariana Trench Nebula and Omicron Minor Jump Hole, as I am still not sure he doens't dock on a secret base in Alaska. Another possible intercept vector could be deploying into action as soon as we get confirmation that he is in New York.

Requesting formal autorization to develop a plan of engament.

He challenges us to catch him. Oh he better be damn sure we will...

[Image: 21d7f8bc87c4bbd985f709a2947bdef7.png]
Name :46th|Recoil_36

Classified mission name :RECOIL

Systems visited :Vespucci, Uknown

Report :Recoil Mission to Vespucci. We have uncovered Insurgency presence in the system. Although we couldn't find whether they operate from a base there, if someone gives them safe harbour or they just include the system in their criminal schemes - we know at least some of them operate in the area.

If that wasn't enough - there seems to be Outcast Presence in the system.

There is something...off...about the ship. It was simply sitting in space, inert.

Furthermore...A civilian Liner seems to have taken orbit of a local (gorgeous I might add) planet - by their behavior and calm demeanor it doesn't seem they are aware they are in grave danger from the Insurgent and possibly Outcast criminals

Lastly - we stumbled across an anomaly that pulled us into an unknown system. We don't know what this system is, whether The Insurgency operate there too, or perhaps if this is where they send their patrols into Vespucci from. But it didn't seem safe to find out as our cloaking apparatus was already starting to overheat from the long mission.

Outcome : Recoil mission more than succesfull

Any recommendations : I recommend informing High Command and The Fleet Admiral as soon as possible.
Main fleet might have to act. The strange inert Outcast vessel might be a priority to be destroyed so they don't either cooperate with, or get into the hands of The Insurgents.

I also believe The Fleet Admiral will not sit idly by as the Civilian Liner is under threat of being destroyed or captured if the Insurgent Criminals discover their (not very hidden) orbit.

Operator of Recoil Vessel codename _36 Out.

[Image: 21d7f8bc87c4bbd985f709a2947bdef7.png]

TO: Recoil_1 operator, Head of the Recoil division

I am sending this message directly to you through this encrypted report channel.

I have personally failed and take full responsibility. Our mission was incomplete. My recommendation to Fleet Admiral premature. It is now clear Insurgency presence in The Vespucci system is way stronger that we thought. It is simply not possible that they could have fielded such strong resistance so quickly without a large base or bases of operation in the system.

This failure cost heavy damage to multiple vessels in our fleet, I understand it will take a while before some can be even returned to commission. The Fleet Admiral's own flagship has taken heavy damage and I understand he is not very happy. The fact that we didn't suffer any major losses in terms of lives is a small miracle.

I request further resources be committed to Recoil protocol in the system before we attempt another incursion once our vessels are repaired. This will require the presence of The Recoil Command carrier along with multiple operatives. I ask you to help me rectify my error, help me provide High Command accurate data to ensure if and when we return to the system, we will be adequately prepared for what awaits us.

Operator of Recoil Vessel codename _36 Out.

Name :CLASSIFIED vessel 46th|Recoil_45

Classified mission name :RECOIL/OMICRON NU

Operatives present : 46th|Recoil_36 46th|Recoil_45

Systems visited :Alaska-->Omicron NU

Encounter Description :Recoil_45 and Recoil_36 Have done a investigative mission into Omicron NU and found some interesting discoveries while there.

FIRST ENCOUNTER
[Image: 6ede08e2de02e8ee2fa5d22021eef5f0.jpg]
Numerous Hostiles firing aimlessly at the Recoil ships as they were travelling and we had to take evasive manouveurs to evade being damaged.

SECOND ENCOUNTER
[Image: e91a1902b3f67957bc4ed78fec3a2d38.jpg]
This was Interesting ... it appears to be a Nomad Artifact of immense size which will need more investigation.

THIRD ENCOUNTER
[Image: 404d3c62351cd960e3acc36d49427efa.jpg]
Around the Artifact are also some huge stone like structures which also need close investigation.

[Image: 9bbf8e2a38a047c89493e7fedefb8424.jpg]

FOURTH ENCOUNTER
[Image: 060c44837760a830d0374d6077367925.jpg]
There appears to be these Exotic Antiquities floating in space and this needs more analysis and investigation also.

FIFTH ENCOUNTER
[Image: TP0T5NF.png]

[Image: N0xTpVw.png]
Some quite stunning scenery also we could see after we managed to evade the hostile ships.

[Image: DVHVYz9.png]
We also found the crippled Battleship Tennessee which was very badly damaged and we could not get a proper scan of the wreckage in case we went too close.
[Image: rLQsPdy.png]

Outcome : A very successful mission but sustained slight hull damage and shields were a little tempremental as we approached the Artifact but they held out well.

Any recommendations : We are recommending a larger force of Recoil ships and also some main fleet vessels for which to use as protection during the mission and we must also make inroads to investigate the Nomad Artifact with more detail and see if this structure is safe here or we need to take action against it in any way.

Fleet High Command will be handed the evidence and we are hoping we get the go ahead to do a larger mission in the future.

Name :CLASSIFIED vessel 46th|Recoil_99

Classified mission name :RECOIL/OMICRON NU

Operatives present : 46th|Recoil_99 46th|LNS-Lemon (jumping to New York)

Systems visited :Alaska-->Omicron NU

Encounter Description :Recoil_99 has done a further investigation of Omicron Nu

ETERED THE SYSTEM
[Image: 6ede08e2de02e8ee2fa5d22021eef5f0.jpg]
After entering Omicron Nu and following up the investigation by 46th|Recoil_36 and 46th|Recoil_45 I was absolutely stunned at what has occured after the said vessels mentioned had already taken photographic evidence of the system.

Immediately was swarmed by agressive Nomad vessels and had to take evasive action immediately to enter further into the system.

It appears that more Nomadic structures if you may call them or Nebula's have appeared within 24 hours of the initial investigation.

This to me seems quite worrying and I will be recommending to the High Command that we stay vigilant in Omicron Nu with Recoil vessels continually mapping the system and making more evidence as we get further into the outer reaches.

For the Officers of the High Command I have submitted these pictures for evidence of the changes to the system.

[Image: ZCVzN4Q.png]

[Image: gh3jZdl.png]

[Image: 2KnQody.png]

[Image: kOvaKdS.png]

[Image: aDXxgzq.png]

[Image: 5MyNFyZ.png]

Outcome :A verystrange mission considering the changes that have been done by what we can only assume the Nomads who are present in the system.

Any recommendations : I am recommending as per the report from 46th|Recoil_45 that we definately keep track of what is going o in the system and maybe suggest a permanent force of Recoil ships to be assigned to Alaska and Omicron NU.

I am proposing the same as the report from 46th|Recoil_45 that High Command put this down as a top priority protocol and initiate the Recoil units immediately.

Name :Madison Sullivan

Operatives present : 46th|RDS-Aurora, 46th|LNS-Tomahawk

Systems visited :Kansas, Unknown

Encounter Description :I'm really not used to making classified reports but just recently, i had a accident that i ended up in a system that doesn't seem to be on my charts or anything. So here's my report that i'll do my best to reveal any information i saw.

During the scientists scan, I saw this old alien jump gate which i thought was inactive due to its heavy damage. I went in to take a closer look and next thing i saw, i ended up in a abandoned system. All around me was a pink, desolate system. In my visual sight there were a few planets and an asteroid field that seems to be some sort of nebula as well which i never seen in my life. I tried heading back through the same jumpgate but i guess it was just a one way. I wait and thought anyone would come in and rescue me, but no on did. I never been so left out in a while.

I decided to explore around this system and took scans around the place. This whole system is littered in radioactive particles which i took a beating from but nothing major. There was a purple gas giant next to the gate, along with a moon. There's an asteroid field which seems to trace particles of cloud as well i have no clue on what it is. But i saw something else, and it seems that there is a base in this system but not just any base, it was an alien base, and i don't know how to think that, and it was pulling me in, it seems like it wants me, but i resisted and fled. I managed to find a way out by a jump hole on the other side of this system next to a ringed planet, along with a old trade lane connection which is not our technology of course. The Jump hole took me into Rheinland space which seem to made me realize that this could have a connection with the nomad war years ago.

Outcome : I suffered radioactive damage that took almost half my ships hull, but i took no major damage. This system had no signs of any lifeforms, or that's what i at least thought. That alien base could have some lifeforms but i didn't see any so yeah. I am safely back in liberty now and my ship will be decontaminated and repaired in no time.

Any recommendations : If entering that system, i suggest we take some backup, just in case there is something there that is ready to engage us, or abduct us, i don't know. Apart from that, i suggest no one enters that system, since you will end up a distance away from liberty.

This is Ensign Madison Sullivan of the 46th Strike Force. Signing out

Name :James Creed aboard 46th|LNS-Argonaute

Classified mission name :OMICRON NU My patrol

Operatives present : No others present

Systems visited :Omicron NU

Encounter Description :46th|LNS-Argonaute... James Creed curiosity patrol

Fleet Admiral James Creed here and this patrol was just me being curious about this Omicron NU system.

We had already made a journey to Omicron NU overnight and had Docked at the Liner just after the jump gate, so we immediatetly made our way to the Nomad structure that the Recoil squad had been to see before.

What a sight it was, as we went on our way we could see the structure from miles away and as we got closer we got a very good look at how big it was and here are some pictures below.

[Image: TrkidOA.png]

[Image: 4fJoxkW.png]

[Image: aXYFtJM.png]

[Image: 6DG0jfA.png]

Outcome :After we left the structure you can see from the pictures there are alot of Liberty Navy ships which are totally abandoned and disabled.

Any recommendations : Well I would recommend we just do as Recoil have mentioned and keep an eye on things here and be very responsive if things turn for the worst .

[Image: 27803611558798ed939dc4b71c579106.png]
Name :46th|Recoil_99

Systems visited :Omicron Nu

Report : This is a very delicate situation. The Main Strike Force has recently built great relations with The Primary fleets. Joint operations with the 5th, [LN], =LSF=, LPI- and [LIA] are very much common place. I recommend this doesn't get passed or accessible to the Main Strike Force. But our Recoil mission revealed some strong suspitions of something fishy going on between 5th and The Order.

We have observed multiple 5th officers next to an Order Capital vessel that broke so many Liberty laws there's no point in listing them all.

We said nothing, simply observed, and cruiser disrupted the ship - to slow them down for The 5th officers. This is how they responded
Quote:[] 5th|Miles-Lambert: 46th| cease with the cruise disruptors
And let the ship freely operate in Omicron Nu, completely ignoring it's law breaking and volatile contraband it held.

The ship did fight and disabled an Outcast vessel - it is possible the 5th Fleet knew something we didn't.

Recommendations Keep this under wraps, quietly continue surveillance of the situation without rousing suspicion and jeopardizing the warm relations with the 5th fleet for now.

Pages: 1 2 3 4