Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: AI rep - no action.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
you can RP with people who are both hostile and neutral, you dont need to dock on their bases to do so

instead of complaining about the speedbump that is neutral-nodock, you should focus on roleplaying to get that changed. in fact, official factions can set up a fairly specific repsheet and, if there's roleplay behind it, get docking right or even friendly status with other factions!!

so reach for the stars and gain officialdom with your AI faction if you want a specific change for yourself, or at least get enough roleplay behind your group to make a request for the AI repsheet to be changed

in the months youve spent complaining about it, you couldve already had your faction on the activity tracker instead
Just make yourself an SRP with the reputation you want. Kicking people out of a thread and ranting about how Gammu rep is suddenly bad is childish.
Old mate wants something changed but doesn't want to put any effort into changing it aside from complaining on the forums. Maybe if you stopped attacking people that are literally just trying to give you advice in regards to what you can do in your position, you'd actually have some progress made.
The killer AI got a big buff
Mirrors nomad ID without Taus, can yeet transports and gained a bunch of system where it can be 1/2/ all

On top of rephacks
GMs don't want you to play friendly Gammu AI and I dont see why you'd bother

Just use freelancer ID, RP man made AI and get rid of Gammu altogether? Simples. I dont see why so many threads are made - the staff made their stance clear.

You can always SRP gammu ships
(10-10-2020, 01:03 PM)Relation-Ship Wrote: [ -> ]can yeet transports

I think that line disappeared with the ID rework, but no one noticed.
New request got processed, giving gammu same lines as nomads and Zoi (worse than nomad)
(10-10-2020, 02:32 PM)James Greed Wrote: [ -> ]

Recently requested it to be changed to be more open and more concrete. So now they can engage transports and have clear ZOI:

Within ZOI (Omegas, Omicrons, Sigmas):

- Can attack any ship.
As you can see, evil reigns at discovery freelancer. The minions always come out to defend the latest arbitrary change. A word to the wise, don't expect much flexibility here, once they do something, out of principle, it doesnt get undone. Especially if you complain.

Someone would literally have to buy the franchise to see any progress here not based on the selfish whims of the cliques.
(10-10-2020, 02:40 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2020, 02:32 PM)James Greed Wrote: [ -> ]

Recently requested it to be changed to be more open and more concrete. So now they can engage transports and have clear ZOI:

Within ZOI (Omegas, Omicrons, Sigmas):

- Can attack any ship.

Ah, I missed that one. Nice.
Yep, basically poor man's nomad ID with worse Zoi and no OF that could take you out of it. No cloak, jump drives or a BC that could use human JD. Or player Base that would go on raids with you

WP boys you sure showed them losers that RPd friendly gammu)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10