Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: AI rep - no action.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
just delete all non-human factions
(10-17-2020, 05:28 PM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]just delete all non-human factions

NO

btw in relation to the topic, there was an idea thrown around of co-opting the gammu ai into the technocrats, and having gammu AI ID as a generic ID
(10-17-2020, 05:31 PM)Kauket Wrote: [ -> ]

NO

Bye Auxesia. <3

NO

btw in relation to the topic, there was an idea thrown around of co-opting the gammu ai into the technocrats, and having gammu AI ID as a generic ID

No, Auxesia getting a power injection via eating all of GAI's content is not the answer.

To the topic at hand, there's actually not really an answer needed for this. I wouldn't mind turning GAI into something NPC only that would be utilised for events and by Systems Team, and a generic AI ID implemented in tandem, but it's not really my call to make that decision. I digress. This is just the endless, and quite frankly extremely tedious, whining of a few who are slowly but surely through their repeating moaning turning the community against them. Please stop making these threads.
argument time, nice.

i wont add anything, just enjoying the fun times of the Disco community Smile
(10-17-2020, 05:46 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]

NO

No, Auxesia getting a power injection via eating all of GAI's content is not the answer.

Freedom to artificial intelligence!
[Image: tyvwz7uktkaaak7.jpg?skj2io4l]
P.S. Watch Animatrix if you did not see it yet.

NO

That's just you personally being butthurt and instantly opposing anything to do with us, as per usual. Spread out divisions can equate to less power because, obviously, you're spread out.

It is not a 'power injection', you are the one with obsessive desire to play sandbox here, just like how you absorbed BHG assets and change RP to your liking. You see in that way, others do not. We are simply providing a solution for easier collaboration for expanding upon the AI and actually permitting them to allow more opportunities and actually be more defended. Maybe they would actually get somewhere but then again, the derelict AI world just got moved right next to an Order base so god knows how you're supposed to direct factions with RP opportunities when stuff magically moves around or away.
(10-17-2020, 06:11 PM)Kauket Wrote: [ -> ]

NO

That's just you personally being butthurt and instantly opposing anything to do with us, as per usual. Spread out divisions can equate to less power because, obviously, you're spread out.

It is not a 'power injection', you are the one with obsessive desire to play sandbox here, just like how you absorbed BHG assets and change RP to your liking. You see in that way, others do not. We are simply providing a solution for easier collaboration for expanding upon the AI and actually permitting them to allow more opportunities and actually be more defended. Maybe they would actually get somewhere but then again, the derelict AI world just got moved right next to an Order base so god knows how you're supposed to direct factions with RP opportunities when stuff magically moves around or away.

No, I am simply pointing out that Auxesia absorbing GAI would not answer the complaints raised by the OP and other AI players at all, and quite clearly it is a solution that would only benefit Auxesia - it doesn't really do anything for the roleplay environment at large or GAI themselves. It's just a slither.io style consumption of assets (eat smaller entity, become bigger entity). Meanwhile GAI doesn't have an NPC faction or representatives that can have their own say. It's already been somewhat questionable how Auxesia have been acting on GAI's behalf to make themselves stronger, instead of at least trying to help build diplomatic bridges between groups to (re?)-build GAI diplomacy with factions other than Auxesia. That is how you could help them, if that is what you actually wanted to do.

But do continue to humour me with your baseless ad hominem and kneejerk reaction. I can still see right through it.
(10-17-2020, 06:34 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]>opens up with crappy ad hominem
>cries when its returned to him

If you are capable of reading, I exactly offered opportunities to help build bridges with them. The reality is, AI can't do crap if even the Developers aren't interested.
Ahh, so now we're seeing what all this is about & who's behind it.

Over & over again the same old, you're flogging a dead horse Sniper,
consider it all gobbled up, you can't win against self righteousness.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10