Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: KNF (CC: Kishiro, Samura) :: From: Shimamori Masahito
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: 5lqJajt.gif]
侯爵島森正仁

Esteemed Imperial Navy, Kishiro, and Samura representatives,

I am koushaku Shimamori and bid you good day. While on exploration mission on the borders of the Empire, our expedition found an unstable rift in Tohoku system leading to an uncharted system. The system itself is devoid of planetoids and other objects of interests for the Empire per se yet we witnessed a lot of traffic throughout the system in question. It appears, there are deposits of a rare material, attracting all sorts of profit-driven opportunists from all over Sirius. Under normal conditions it would not be the problem but the jumphole is located in Tohoku system, Izu field, which is a restricted territory of the Empire of Kusari. If not well-equipped and accompanied by imperial navy vessel "Hakkoda" I would not venture there myself.

It appears, that this material of which we do not know much as of yet might be useful for our commerce. Perhaps, our keiretsu can benefit from it and come up with some innovations for Kusaruian market. In view of this, I would like to kindly suggest to Kishiro and Samura to deploy a research mission to the system, and the Imperial Navy to deploy patrol vessels to protect the interests of the Empire and enforce the restriction of passage for foreign vessels, securing the advantage of Kusarian corporations. The results of this research mission can yield commercial application of this material, boosting the profits of Kishiro and Samura.

Please, forgive me, esteemed representatives, if this suggestion appears out of line. my only intention was to humbly suggest a course of action beneficial for the Empire, and not to give any commands for I am not in any capacity to do so. If my suggestion appeared too compulsory in nature to you, I humbly ask for forgiveness for that was not my intention as I explained above. I hope this message be of use to you.

Yours sincerely,
Shimamori Masahito

[Image: eiqeLns.png?1]

[伝言以上]
> OPENING COMM CHANNEL...
> LOADING RESOURCES...
> TRANSMISSION DECODING...
> VIDEO FEED: LIVE

[Image: uTJc8Fv.png]
14/10/827

Samura Heavy Industries
Dialogue

Konnichiwa.

Shinoro Hatuno, secretary for economics at Samura Heavy Industries, returns to you.

We received this news with surprise, because although we know there is much to know about this still expanding universe, we did not imagine finding anything of economic interest in the coordinates mentioned.

We are highlighting a team of explorers to verify such information. Among the team will be scientists, engineers, architects and staggered staff to serve and protect in the best way required in a path of such breadth and stellar importance.

We thank the Honorable Koushaku Shimamori for sharing this information with us.

Sayōnara,

Karl Kamimura
Director Samura Heavy Industries and Commander of Transport,
[Image: IjZ1JAL.png]

INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: 5lqJajt.gif]
侯爵島森正仁

Esteemed Imperial Navy, Kishiro, and Samura representatives,

Since the last message things have turned to the worse. Firstly, the amount of unsanctioned traffic through Tohoku towards the unstable rift has increased. Many vessels have been warned about the restrictions, some were terminated in violation of the commands to leave the area. There wee sporadic sights of Bounty Hunters, GMS, Gateway and others moving in and out. But the real perpetrators are the zoners: OSI, GRG, and individuals acting alone. Despite zoners known for their desire to "get away as far as possible from House space", it seems this logic does not apply when it is the profit they are talking about. I humbly call upon the esteemed representatives of the Kaigun and the corporations of Kusari to forbid those groups from entering the space of Kusari and having access to dock your bases on the basis of grave disrespect of the law of Kusari and multiple violation cases thereof. Herein, I attach only some of the excerpts of the interactions with the aforementioned groups:

Secondly, the activity of unlawful elements has increased greatly. Today, an Outcast battlecruiser came to Tohoku with demands for the vessel under my command to evict the system of Kusari. According to the captain of the ship our presence "interrupted business", thus indicating their regular operation in the system. Deployment of large vessels by the Outcasts to the system is worrisome, especially when our forces are bound on the warfront.

Thirdly, and perhaps the most stunning case for today - Rheinland Battlecruiser spotted in Hokkaido and upon the demands to evict the sovereign space of Kusari wherein the presence of foreign capital vessels is strictly prohibited the aforementioned battlecruiser headed straight for Tohoku. It managed to escape to Omicron Epsilon wherein he was met by an Outcast dreadnaught. To our surprise, it was a trap and the two worked together opening fire on our vessels as soon as we entered the system. I am puzzled by such cooperation and will not go as far as to presume there is anti-Kusarian ploy by Rheinland working with the Outcasts, but this is certainly something for our intelligence to investigate. If proven, this will have dire diplomatic consequences. Luckily, our battlegroup managed to apprehend both hostiles. I am sure my friend Okamoto-san will submit his more detailed report on the situation.

Having all things considered, the space of Tohoku requires more attention nowadays. Unfortunately, the ship I am piloting is so far the only large combat vessel in my clan's possession. It certainly lacks nimbleness and cruiser disruptor to effectively prevent perpetrators from traversing the restricted space. Nevertheless, while I am hosting astronomy research in the area, I will do my best to keep the system clean of trespassers in the course of our observations. I would like to request more smaller vessels to patrol the area. The presence of two gunboats "KuPo" and "Harukaze" certainly aided greatly and I believe more patrols will improve the situation even more. Availing the opportunity, I want to commend the assistance and professionalism of daisa Okamoto Yoshirou (//captain) of IKN-Hakkoda, and bravery and eagerness to assist of Usui Takeshi of Hogosha Taishu-kai clan, as well as the commanders of the previously mentioned gunboats. Without them some of the encounters might not have been in my favour.

For our corporate representatives, I would like to issue a warning to stay especially vigilant in the system. Lack of permanent navy presence with Sado's departure can be detrimental to your operations. If safety requires you to stay away from the system in absence of supporting allied combat vessels, stay away onegai shimasu (//please). I sincerely hope this negative developments will not have a negative effect on your businesses.

Yours sincerely,
Shimamori Masahito

[Image: eiqeLns.png?1]

[伝言以上]
> OPENING COMM CHANNEL...
> LOADING RESOURCES...
> TRANSMISSION DECODING...
> VIDEO FEED: LIVE

[Image: uTJc8Fv.png]
31/10/827

Samura Heavy Industries
Dialogue

Konnichiwa.

Sorry for the sincerity, Mr. Shimamori Masahito.

With regard to OSI and GRG, Samura disagrees with his point of view.
In our view, his methods of interrogating the SHIPS OSI and GRG were rude, jumble and unrelated. It was provocative right away and completely uneducated. Even if there was a con, because no law was mentioned, much less sanctioned so that civilian ships could not fly Kusari space.
So we veto your request and continue to allow these two corporations trading at our bases and stations.

With regard to the outcasts and the ship Rheinland, your attitude and result were welcomed in our council. Where has a Outcast been seen in partnership with RM?!!
They got what they deserved.

We should also make worthy of mention the fact of his initiative in keeping Tohoku under strict surveillance and control. This is commendable, but as long as you respect the civilians of any house that are working for the livelihood of your crew, as well as their relatives, of course, also for the progress of their companies. This is the least treatment Samura hopes to receive in every home for Kusarian corporations.

We have already left here our esteem and consideration for men who take care of Kusari the way you are taking care.

Sayonará.

Sayōnara,

Akira Myotta

Deputy Director of Security,
[Image: IjZ1JAL.png]