Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO : OS&C | FROM : Liberty Navy 46th Strike Force
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Rb5YLkD.png]
46TH STRIKE FORCE
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

[Image: kBZOiUg.jpg]

::::==::::==:::: Open Comm File ::::==::::==::::

Encryption Priority : Medium

46th High Command ID :Fleet Admiral James Creed

Topic of Communication : 46TH|Annual Promotion Presentation

Recipient of communication:OS&C Organisation

Greetings to Orbital Spa and Cruise,

May I introduce myself,

I am Fleet Admiral James Creed of the Liberty Navy 46th Strike Force and I would like to discuss with you a rather exciting event I am holding to reward my Officers for their continued hard work patrolling Liberty and trying to keep the area safe.

This event needs to have a very stylish atmosphere and also a place for my officers to stay once the event is finished.

So I am proposing to you that we hire one of your Luxurious liners as a party venue for the awards event, which is really in the early stages of organisation at the moment and I will also inform you that this event will have every Naval officer under my command attending.

Now when I mean attending there will also be a number of 46th vessels who will protect the venue and the perimiter around it from anything that would be harmful to your vessel and also to the safety of my officers.

Details of the positioning of the vessel you supply will obviously be made confidential through an encrypted protocol communication which will be sent to you under secure transmission.

I am hoping that we are able to do business and sort out the finer details as I make the arrangements and get the ball rolling so to speak.

I look forward to a reply from you and I am estimating the event will take place sometime within the next three weeks.

Looking forward to your response.

Many thanks

James Creed

Fleet Admiral

::::==::::==::::Terminate Comm File::::==::::==::::

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

[Image: KhSqSno.jpg]

ID: Debby Wittleman

To: Fleet Admiral James Creed

Subject: RE: 46TH|Annual Promotion Presentation

Greetings Fleet Admiral,

My name is Debby Wittleman, I'm an Executive Trip Coordinator here at White Star Lines. And I'm just pleased as punch to be able to assist in your special event. We can happily comply with security protocols, after all you aren't the first V.I.P.s to rent out an entire Liner. Speaking of, we do have two available craft for your choosing. The OS&C|Tierra_del_Fuego, a simply wonderful type L-584 "Enterprise" Luxury Liner, or the OS&C|Sanguine_Gardens, a hearty Bretonia "Palace"-class Royal Cruise Liner. Of course both of these quite excellent choices come with various standard and extended amenities but suffice to say they are essentially the same. Although it should be noted that the Sanguine Gardens has more V.I.P. Suites and First Class Plus Suites than the Tierra Del Fuego should you be looking to pamper your hardworking and dedicated officers.

Please let me know which craft strikes your fancy and we can then work on the various details, I'm told you've already be in contact with the very capable Hilda with our Division Partners at OS&C|ONE. Undoubtedly we will be able to create a night to fondly remember....at least until next years event!

Regards,
Debby Wittleman
Executive Trip Coordinator, White Star Lines

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
Orbital Spa and Cruise
Making Dreams Come True
46TH STRIKE FORCE
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

Recipient of communication:OS&C Organisation /Debby Wittleman

Once again,

Due to my ever increasing workload and ultimate requests from all of my superior officers to get other departmets of the 46th up and running, I am a bit later than I thought with my reply.

We have discussed a preliminary date for the Event which will be Sunday 1st of November which will hopefully be the best date for everyone to be present and also we will arrange as many 46th Fleet as possible as a protection force, and I also welcome any additional Orbital vessels who can give protection aswell.

As you may be aware this event will be attended by every Senior Officer of the 46th and the vessel which will be used will be protected like no other vessel has been.

I will also discuss further the necessary payment for the hiring of such an impressive vessel and payment will be sent as soon as we find out.

If it gets to the point that any hostile vessels approaches or tries to attack in any way they will be dealt with with extreme force and with no immediate danger to your precious vessel.

I will be contacting you through an encrypted secure channel to arrange the actual staging place for the event to start from and if it makes it easier we will make a route for your Liner to take so that there is less chance for an attack and also we can make sure for safe passage at all times.

We will have special vessels in place for recon and scouting patrol within the vacinity of all vessels who are involved in the event.

More details of the Event will be discussed and I would appreciate it greatly if you would choose the vessel yourselves with which to supply to us because im sure you will supply us with the best one possible.

Also I will be in touch with Hilda as soon as possible about the catering for the function aswell.

Let us continue to discuss matters leading up to the event and hopefully it will be immense.

Many thanks, once again.

James Creed

Fleet Admiral

Greetings Fleet Admiral,

As we come closer to your event Orbital is able to firm up fleet availability. The OS&C|Sanguine_Gardens Captained by the capable Sonny Oak will be at your disposal. While we will await a final date regarding the event we can begin to discuss our costs.

Orbital Liner Rental Fee Breakdown
1xLiner Rental - 50,000,000 s.c.
1xSector Renowned Chef "Hilda Weingarten" Participation Fee - 12,000,000 s.c.
1xCatering Package - 10,000,000 s.c.
1xOpen Bar Package - 10,000,000 s.c.
Total: 82,000,000 s.c.

Should you find this agreeable an initial deposit of 9,000,000 s.c. will need to be made payable to OS&C|Offshore.Account with the remainder of the bill due at the time of the event. We look forward to our participation in making your awards night one to remember!

Regards,
Debby Wittleman

Orbital Spa and Cruise
Making Your Fanta-seas Reality
46TH STRIKE FORCE
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

Recipient of communication:OS&C Organisation /Debby Wittleman

F.A.O Debbie Wittleman,

I am communicating to you today to finalise everything and make sure we can commence with the event at the date and time I have now.
We will be holding the event close to West Point Military Academy in its initial stages and we will move to another 2 locations within the timescale of the event so as to try and keep your vessel the Sanguine_Gardens safe and also able to keep our forces on their toes if we have any problems at all.

We will have a number of our combat vessels available but will only give details that the 46th|LNS-Argonaute will be attending as the main base of operations vessel who will make sure that all operatives are doing their patrols and keeping the venue safe.

We will at all times keep the trade lanes free from any of our vessels and will be cruising at all times which I am hoping that the Sanguine_Gardens will be pleased about.

I have scured a DJ who will be making sure the evening goes well for entertainment and I have arranged for him to board the Sanguine_Gardens before the event starts.

We will arrange for payment of your services to be made within the next 3 days and once this is paid everything can be sorted and hopefully everything will go well.

I would like the Sanguine_Gardens to be available for a number of times which I have listed below and if you can confirm a preferred time to me as soon as possible that will be excellent

Sunday 1st November

19.00 Sirius Time

20.00 Sirius Time

21.00 Sirius Time

All three times will be the starting time for the event and if the Sanguie_Gardens can be at the venue fifteen minutes before the start time that would be ideal and I can make sure my operatives have the area secure.

We will initially be giving the event a timescale of 1 hour 30 mins if that is acceptable to you and this is so we can make sure my officers are ready for their duties the next day and also we will keep those officers aboard the Sanguine_Gardens after the event for a small party as your vessel returns to port.

And also if it is arrangeable some of the officers may stay the night on board but we are not sure how many yet and obviously they will be paying for their accomodation seperately if that is acceptable.

So we will arrange for Sanguine_Gardens to meet the fleet at West Point and hopefully this event will be a great success.

I will wait for your reply with excitement

Many Thanks,

James Creed

Fleet Admiral

Greetings Fleet Admiral,

After speaking with our staff we are able to confirm that we can meet with your needs at all of those times for this upcoming event. We will plan to make ourselves available before 1900 hours at West Point and we can adjust our schedule on site as needed.

Regards,
Debby Wittleman

Orbital Spa and Cruise
Making Your Fanta-seas Reality
46TH STRIKE FORCE
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

Once More,

I am confirming that everything is now in place for our event on Sunday and can confirm that the 46th Strike Force will be trying to secure the area around West Point at approximately 18.30 hours onwards which is thirty minutes before the event is due to start.

I have confirmed quite a Heavy Force of 46th vessels will be present and I am also thinking that some Orbital security vessels could possibly be available to help out if needed.
We will have various vessels available including the Argonaute which is my Flagship and will be commanded by the second in command of the bridge Napolean Trident who is a very capable second in command and has his family to thank for his Navy career which has been running in his family for a lifetime.

I will be contacting Hilda to confirm that the catering is going well and making sure she does not need any extra help from any of the cooking staff aboard the Argonaute who are capable of helping with anything.

So hopefully this event will run smoothly and without incident.

I will be applying the funds to your requested account by Friday at the latest and anythig else you need to know please do not hesitate to contact me further and if not we will see the Sanguine_gardens and any additional Security you wish to supply at the rendezvous point.

Many thanks

James Creed

Fleet Admiral

46TH STRIKE FORCE
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

Encryption Priority : Massive Thankyou

I must just take this time to thank your organisation for the most brilliant event hosting by the Sanguine_Gardens and also Hilda Weingarten who cooked the most exquisite cuisine and made the night so fantastic and all the families who were aboard the Sanguine were very impressed with everything and I am sure that you will get more business through this in the future.

If we organise anything like this in the future your organisation will be the first one we come to because of the professionalism of all your operatives and the way they conducted themselves was brilliant.

Obviously once we had finished the event we had to spring our forces into action to protect the Sanguine and Hilda as they departed the event due to a hostile invasion which involved Nomads, and I am glad to say that we managed to repel the invasion with help from other willing parties and Liberty Forces who were available to help.

Many thanks oce again.

James Creed

Fleet Admiral

Greetings Fleet Admiral,

Orbital was quite happy to assist you with this spectacular event. Our own employees were also pleased to report the overwhelming support given to our safety and protection as the event was interrupted. I'm also told Hilda had quite the experience as she has never had to shut her kitchen down quite so quickly before. However it is always welcome to be in the fortunate position to give back to our brave and dedicated members of our community by having them join us to relax, unwind, and enjoy our hospitality.

Regards,
Debby Wittleman

Orbital Spa and Cruise
Once You Cruise, You Just Can't Lose