Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO :OS&C|ONE-Beefmaster | FROM James Creed 46th Fleet Admiral
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Rb5YLkD.png]
46TH STRIKE FORCE
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

[Image: kBZOiUg.jpg]

::::==::::==:::: Open Comm File ::::==::::==::::

Encryption Priority : Medium

46th High Command ID :Fleet Admiral James Creed

Topic of Communication : 46TH|Annual Promotion Presentation

Recipient of communication:OS&C|ONE-Beefmaster

Greetings Hilda,

I hope you are well and you are continuing to supply the people of Sirius with lots of good quality food.

The reason for my communication is, I would like to hire your services as our caterer for a very prestigeous event we are holding for which I need to find a suitable venue.

This event will need a very lavish place to be held and I will be sending a communication to whichever organisation I choose to hold the event very soon.

Your cooking has been very popular with my officers lately and I have also had the pleasure of sampling your food twice myself and I must say it is delightful food and extemely tasty.

Once I have verification of Venue and any other little ideas I have I will be in touch with you very very soon and hope that you can accomodate us with your services but at a much larger scale.

James Creed

Fleet Admiral

::::==::::==::::Terminate Comm File::::==::::==::::

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

[Image: Springfield.%28Girls.Frontline%29.full.2032747.jpg]
ID: Hilda Weingarten
To: Fleet Admiral James Creed
Encryption: Weißwurst
Subject: Cooking for an Party?

Servus Admiral Creed.

that sounds Like a Wonderfull Opportunity. I had in the last weeks some Ideas myself and one of that was a Food Shuttle, I think of a Dorado with a Big Kitchen that should be able to Serve your Needs. when I hire Somme Helpers it should be no Problem to Cook for a Large Groupe of People. but I would need the Number of Guests and ther Prefered Food for the Ingredients I can use, Vegetarian for Example or Religious Reasons you know and most Important if the have Allergies. I want to Serve the Best Food Possible and with this Informations I will be able to Create a Menu that Serves all your Needs and Tastes. of Course your Personal can Make Suggestions for the Menue, if they Know some Recepys they see Fit I would be happy to talk with them and try if it would be possible in some way. I am looking forward to hearing from you Admiral.

Servus,
Hilda Weingarten
Capitan OS&C|ONE-Beefmaster

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

The Wandering Cook
46TH STRIKE FORCE
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

Greetings Hilda,

Once again,

I am pleased you can hopefully accomodate us with your services and would like to announce the event will take place on the 1st of November which is a Sunday.

More details will be worked out soon regarding time and more accurately what protection will be available at the event.

I would like to just give you a brief understanding of what we will be needing regarding food for the event so please ponder over this and do your best as always to conjure up the best menu possible.

Below is our estimation of what we may need food wise.

For the vegetarians who will be attending I am suggesting Various Pasta Dishes and maybe some fish dishes can be made available too.

Also a nicely displayed salad bar would be appreciated too to compliment the vegetarians and also the rest of the guests tastes.

For the more adventurous we would like to maybe suggest a hot buffet of Chicken dishes and also maybe Spaghetti Bolognese for the less adventurous ones
Also some steak and other meat dishes would come in handy too and also if we could have a selection of hot vegetables and maybe some nice boiled potatoes in mint sauce (my favourite).

I would also suggest a cheese board selection aswell for the ones who require an after meal dessert and also a selection of maybe Chocolate cakes and flavoured muffin cakes aswell.

Now I am certain that you will be able to put a little twist into the menu aswell which im hoping you can do.

I am trying to make this as simple as possible for you and making the supply of the food buffet style means more selection and less work regardig table service.

I hope my communication has helped you to make some choices on selection of the menu and I am so looking forward to you being present.

Many thanks and good luck.

James Creed

Fleet Admiral

Subject: A Basic Dinner Plan

Servus Admiral Creed.

This are some Good Ideas i have Thought about them an Bit and it should be Posible, but i have some things we should Corect form an Cooks Point of View. Firs Pasta is not an Good Product for an Buffet, but to Offer several Pasta Dishes should be No Problem. i will Simply Cook them Fresh on Demand that would be Better for Both Quality and Taste. as for your Boiled Potatos with Mint Sauce i willl be Happy to Cook it, i think i Know what you mean this is. in Rheinland we have an Similar Dish its Called "Grüne Soße", i Will ad an Recepy for you in the Attachment to see if we mean the Same Dish. as for an Buffet i would Sugest to Offer an Salad and a Dessert Buffet, and Cook Everything else Fresh and On Demand as it Benefits Most Dishes Taste and Quality. i Just Returned form an Trip to Kusari and Learned how To make Sushi and other Fish Dishes for your More Exotic Orientated Gurmets. i Could also think that an Dry Age Beef that will be Cuted Right Infront of them should be Very Popular, that's the Lates Trend in the Bretonian Uperclass Restaurants. and the Idea with the Chicken Dishes is and Good one i am Thinking on a Chicken lasagne gratinated with cheese, or some Grilled Chicken as Adition to the Salads. but ther would be also an Dish that would be Great for event Dining from my Homeland its Called "Grillhänchen" and is basically an Chicken On an Rotating Stick over an Open Flame or other Heat Source, it haves and Incredible Delicious Skin. I will Put an Recepie in the Attachment to. as for the Desserts i would Advice Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte (Black Forest cake) and some Peanut Butter Filled Muffins or an Cake Roll, Maybe a Good old Fashioned Strawberry cake with whipped cream. of Course, this is Only a Basic Plan and we can Change it Still to your Liking and those of your Guests.

Servus,
Hilda Weingarten

The Wandering Cook
46TH STRIKE FORCE
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

Greetings Hilda,

Once again,

I must say this menu you have supplied has impressed me greatly and you have my utmost approval for everything on the list.

I will be hoping that the numbers of guests will reach the 350 mark and that will include all of our High Command and officers who are available to us who are not on duty.
All the Officers and Command families will be there aswell as some other guests that we can fit in.

Everything is going to plan so far and I am hoping that nothing will get in the way of this very special event and also there will be no problems regarding certain individuals who may ruin the party and occasion.

Over the next few days we will be organising the rotas for all the vessels that we will be using for security and will make sure we have an area of extensive distance so we can make sure that any hostile vessels will think twice about an attack.

All protocols will be established regarding any hostilities and I can assure you that your vessel will be safe and sound.

So for now Hilda I will let you continue your great work in organising the food

Many thanks,

James Creed

Fleet Admiral

Subject: I will be Ready

Servus Admiral Creed.

my Preparations are making Progress I was able to Obtain a CST-010 Dorado as a Mobile Kitchen, the Modifications of the ship where Easy and I have now something they on Old Earth had Called a "Food Truck". The ship is Fully Equipped with Kitchen and Fridges, I even had some Room for a Dry Age Chamber and a Chicken Roaster to make Brathänchen. the Ship Flys under the Designation OS&C|Biergarten after the Type of Restaurant my Parents have on New Berlin. the Preparations for the Dinner make good Progress to, I Work on the Recipes and Experiment with them to Be able to Serve the Perfect Food at your Party, I think I should be ready when you need me. as for my Payment, well I dont like to make money for my Cooking but I have to. I talked with the Event Team and we decided to send you only One Bill, but I Played around with some Numbers and made sure that you get a Discount on my Part of it. I see this also as some Cooking training and Therefore an Investment in my future as well.

Servus,
Hilda Weingarten
Capitan OS&C|Biergarten

The Wandering Cook
46TH STRIKE FORCE
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

Greetings Hilda,

Once again,

I am communicating to you today to confirm everythig is in place and we are moving forward to make sure this event is as safe as we can make it.

I hope you are well and are getting along fine with all your preparations and will give you any help you need additionally if required from the cooking staff aboard Argonaute my Flagship which will be present around the event area on the day.

Sunday is still the day that we are holding the event and we are securing the area at around 18.30 hours which is thirty minutes before the event and will be constantly scanning the area throughout the duration.

so I am looking forward to this and also to you supplying your cooking skills once again and I am also hoping you can be present at the small party afterwards aboard the Sanguine_Gardens on the way back to port.

Many thanks once again.

James Creed

Fleet Admiral

Subject: I am Exited

Servus Admiral Creed.

I am ready for the Event the Biergarten is Filled with the Finest Ingredients Sirius and Gallia have to Offer. I talked with the Sommelier of the Sanguine_Gardens and we Choose the Perfect Drinks and Wine for Every Meal. the Biergarten will be Moored at the Sanguine_Gardens During the Event and I will personally make sure that Every Meal Leaves my Kitchen as Perfect as I am Able to Cook it, I am still not a Master Cook and I Realy Thank you for this opportunity. Also If your Cooks want to help me they are of Course Welcome in my Kitchen, but I think they would enjoy an Evening where they can Enjoy it to be Guests themself. so I let this Open for your Kitchen Team to Decide. and yes I Planned to Be Present at the After Party, but I have to warn you I am a Terrible Dancer.

Servus,
Hilda Weingarten
Capitan OS&C|Biergarten

The Wandering Cook
46TH STRIKE FORCE
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

Encryption Priority : Highly Recommended Service

Greetings Hilda,

Once again,

I must say that the cuisine you supplied for our presentation event was absolutely fabulous and all of my 46th Officers and High Command are still talking about it now.

We will most definately be using your services in the future and we will arrange things as we need it.

May I just also commend the crew of the Sanguine_Gardens and also the Spa Sec operatives for their time and effort and I will be contacting Orbital Spa & Cruise directly as soon as I have sent you this communication.

Once again a very lavish evening with lots of food and booze (booze not used till later).

The crews of the ships involved obviously had to spring into action aswell just as the event finished and repelled the Nomad invasion which a selection of other ships from Liberty were involved in and we managed to make sure they did not breach Manhatten at all costs.

The only cost was the fact that my flagship Argonaute was extensivelty damaged once again and thankfully myself and my crew were able to jettison the large escape pods in time and make sure the Argonaute was recovered and towed to Norfolk and will be out of commisssion for a lengthy period.

Many many many thanks,

James Creed

Fleet Admiral

Subject: The Best Evening Ever

Servus Admiral Creed.

it was indeed a Wonderfull Evening. I had my Hands Full in the Kitchen most of the Time, but all Plates Came back Empty and there is no Bigger Compliment for a Cook than when her Guests Like the Food. and even when the Nomads Crashed the Party in the end, it was Great. I had the Opportunity to Learn so Much and I Thank you for this, till Now I Never was Responsible For the Cooking of such a big event. It was Amazing I was Completely in my Element and it was as if I never Did anything Else. oh, forgive me Admiral this all will not Interest you, so let me tell you about the Evening. I Served 810 Dishes in Total, Plus 5 Mixed Plates for the Crews that Stayed on the Warships that Protected us. the Biergarten is Now Completely Empty, what wasn't Eaten at the Party I Donated to a Charity Program for the Poor on Pittsburgh. I hope I am able to Cook some more for you and your Fleet in the Future, and if any of your Cooks want to Know something I would be happy to share my knowledge with them. if you may be Curious I Included a List of the Served Meals and a Picture of the Present Ships Made by one of my Delivery Drones.

Servus,
Hilda Weingarten
Capitan OS&C|Biergarten

The Wandering Cook