Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: RCPT GC| Golden Chrysanthemums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
LOCATION Omicron Epsilon, Alexandria Black Site
RCPT GC| Golden Chrysanthemums
cc --
bcc --
SUBJECT Pandemonium

[Image: tdG6j0Y.png]
You once were contacted by a treacherous individual from one of the Rogue packs, playing his role in pointing you towards my mother. Although nothing was following said last contact, it is her yet again requesting your involvement. You were seeming more than willing throwing yourselves at the Madness she is giving. Mother is rather fond of you, in ways I cannot comprehend. But I am neither questioning her word nor wisdom, and here we are. When you still are what she was telling you were, then I am awaiting your answer, and am explaining what is required of you after that. Do not leave me waiting. Mother, Medusa, is everything but fond of delays, and I value my current position and life.
[Image: cAzZfgY.png]
[Image: GCCommChanai4_01.png]

It is a pleasure, Miss Brooks.

⧫ Second contact?

I have taken the freedom to take a peek on old communications between the Sisters of Light and the Liberty Rogues. The individual you refer to as 'mother' and 'Medusa' must be a certain 'Medusa Gorgon'. Such cryptic messages leave a strange aftertaste.

You may speak up and tell us what this person has in mind this time. Just make it clear and as simple as possible.

Signed,
Agent 'Chanai'.

[Image: NoSignal8.png]
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
cc --
bcc --
SUBJECT Pandemonium

Agent Chanai, I dare not speaking her name other than Medusa. And she indeed is my mother, in that twisted and irreal sense as it is with everything surrounding her. Very well, I am making this short, as by your wish. For one, she is insisting on upgrading the seismic bombs already in her possession, to a near planetary scale. I am having the capabilities for this, it yet is requiring a place where no further questions are asked. For the other, access to planet Malakka is needed, where mother intends conducting several field tests. High atmospheric pressure, the otherwise with gas planets unlikely existance of a solid core and the thick layers covering the upper hull are making it the perfect testing ground. Condensed conditions, laboratory experiments on a live, continents spanning proportion. Asked of you is providing a suitable hangar and negotiating passage to and clearance for Malakka. Grace me with another swift answer, already the demon is breathing down my neck.
[Image: GCCommChanai4_01.png]

My apologies for the slight delay, hope you are still in one piece?

⧫ Malakka and Bombs

Before we make any promises, we would like to hear what Medusa is offering for our assistance. Additionally, what exactly does she intents to use a finalized version of this seismic bombs for?

If you can answer us this questions without making it a riddle, we might consider warming up old ties to some of Tau-44's locals in order to organize free passage to Planet Malakka. Convincing them will likely be a delicate matter due to the nature of the request, henceforth Medusa should not expect this to be tied to just minimal efforts.

We look forward to your reply.
Agent 'Chanai'.

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
cc --
bcc --
SUBJECT Pandemonium

Agent Chanai, your delay was costing me dearly, but this is of no concern for you. Your arrangement is with me, representing a division within The Order. What mother is intending in compensation you need asking her yourself. At this point in her projects, I am merely a tool for her will. I am the Witches' Dance, not the Witch. She is very keen on sharing her findings, I am assuming this is part of what you are receiving. What you are making of this, is your decision. From my understanding, mother is searching for a method releasing the plague she is burying in the soil. The other use I am aware of is using the generated mid-air wave spreading over hundreds and thousands kilometers as a means for delivering the package. It is a crude way for the business, but a very effective one, I am admitting that. In clearer words, you are receiving knowledge and support in making use of what you were learning. Neither mother nor I are interested in what your goals are beyond that. Gaining power, setting yourself free from Malta ruling over you, creating your own variations of the plague for your own intents, the Legend of Old, mother, only is delivering the tools. Mayhem or relief, your fate is your choice.
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
LOCATION Omicron Beta, Galicia
cc --
bcc --
SUBJECT Pandemonium

[Image: wOuhL7p.png]
I was told you were needing a word on your compensation. I am offering you immortality. I am offering freedom from oppression, freedom from Malta, freedom of choice. I am offering any madness you are desiring. Deep down the rabbit hole, beyond the wonderland, in the chasms of realms on the far side of sanity, is lying the salvation you always were seeking. I am offering a weapon that is setting you free. I am offering you achieving your dream, ridding you of Maltas' ruling, ridding you of the patriarchy in Kusari. I am offering destruction and death. And with that, eternal life. I am ending the orange world. I am ending the orange society. I am ending the plague that has befallen you and others. Walk with me into the darkness, birthing a new reality.
[Image: TmJFnei.png]
[Image: GCCommAimi4_03.png]

Konbanwa.

⧫ A twisted idea

Aimi Amaia, Inner Advisor Circle of the Sisters of Light and head of a small intelligence network which 'Chanai' is part of.
This case is mine now. You consider asking us for assistance in finalizing bombs you will use to rid Sirius of Malta and thus the Outcasts?
Insanity appears to be no new subject to you, Medusa.
Your madness can be useful. Before we help you, we have to secure our own survival. Not even all storage containers available to us, filled to the brim with Cardamine would suffice to last until we have the next generations of women - capable to take over the banner and leave us in the past - among us. It remains an essential part of the organization and would require a working replacement. Stabiline is not an option over the mere nature of it.
Find a way to produce sufficient numbers of Cardamine far away from Malta and we - perhaps - end up finding a way to help you finalize your bomb design and test it not just on Planet Malakka but on Kusari soil. If you truly succeed to impress us, you could consider a few laboratories fully staffed at a place far away from preying eyes as waiting for you. We will see. Maybe. I doubt you can manage it.

Do not disappoint me. This bombs can prove useful to both of us even if throwing them at Malta might not turn out to be an option you wish to choose.

Aimi Amaia, Inner Advisor Circle.

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
cc --
bcc --
SUBJECT Pandemonium

[Image: A4HC4zd.png]
The demon was appearing for you. How unfortunate, for me. Aimi Amaia, first you are excusing my current appearance. Medusa, mother, was believing a faster transformation of my mind towards hers was needed, a direct result of my recent lacking ability in securing your interest. Just as unfortunate, what you are seeing is the direct result of the side effects of what I am about offering you. Saying it in advance, it only is occurring when the device is used above the nerve tracks' neurological limitations. It otherwise is a safe procedure. What I am referring to is a memory device, a crude yet also delicate blend between hypnotainment, holotainment and bio-neural technology. Specific memories and feelings are recorded, and by using the device handed down for the next generation. It slowly is changing the users' mindset and behaviour for the one who were recording it previously. With time, the user is ceasing their existence and their brain is shaped more and more resembling the original recorder. This is my fate, becoming my mother. Why am I telling you this? You need realising that mother is about killing everything Cardamine. Plants, planets, users. There is no escape, there are no exceptions. It is a genocide, it is eradicating the menace. A plague sweeping across the sector, purifying the realm. She is the darkness, the demon they were summoning, their self-inflicted death. She is the cataclysmic event. And she is offering sharing her technology with you. Immortality mother was offering, and immortality she is delivering. There is no next generation for you in this, you are the next generation.
[Image: X3l9VXQ.png]
[Image: GCCommAimi4_08.png]

Konbanwa.

⧫ Memory Device

A delicate fusion of hypnotainment, holotainment and bio-neural technology you say? A literal answer to a question humanity asks itself since the verge of its existence; "How to escape the inevitable?"
This offer could be seen as ridiculously generous by Medusa, especially if truth and results follows this insane sounding technological endeavor.
Everything from here on is solely within jurisdiction of me, Agent Chanai and my Sister Rei.

Get yourself and this device to Ainu. Bring your mother along with you. This asks for a thorough analysis. Following a positive analysis and studying of your mother's invention, we will determine our next step. If this methods work, we could break the shackles of mortality, the shackles of life prolonging substances such as Cardamine and become the immortal devil haunting Kusari until Kusari is ours.
If it works, consider your bomb project worth our time.

It is hard to believe such claims, prove them and we will work together. If this claims reveal themselves as a fantasy with no solid proof, consider this deal nullified and yourself insane.

Aimi Amaia, Inner Advisor Circle.

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
cc --
bcc --
SUBJECT Pandemonium

Aimi Amaia, mother, Medusa, is not the kind claiming what she cannot provide. The demon that she is was living through generations, since the near beginning of the fall of man on Malta. I am having the freedom of sharing my part of the device with you, as it is my burden and decision what is happening with it. I am sure attempting deciphering one component of the whole is enough of a start in convincing you about her claims. Mothers' end is something only she is deciding. She is unlikely sharing for no immediate return, which is leaving you with figuring out what is useful to her, once you were convinced by the marvel that is the half I am providing. I am against Ainu as a meeting ground. It is not providing the needed safety for the Black Blood operating unseen, so I am requesting a location someplace within the Sigma systems. Once you were making your decision, I am informing mother. From the point where the Witch is involved, you need continuing the talks with her.
Pages: 1 2