Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The Bretonian Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To The Department of Base Admisitrations

Subject Leeds Search & Rescue PoB Located in Leeds

Sir

This base is affiliated to Gamma AI who I thought were not the greatest friends of Bretonia, however.

I am a member of the BMF with BMM ID and I must protest strongly on 2 aspects of this base.

The First is that it is smack in the middle of transit passages between trade lanes and therefore interupts free movement of ships transiting Leeds.

The Second is that this Base id hostile to and fires upon all my ships that carry BMM BMF ID. Totalling 6 Ships in all none of which have ever returned fire or attacked this base.

I ask if this action is in violation of the licence to occupy and position a base in Leeds.
If they are permitted to locate in Leeds I ask that the bse is moved in order that they do not interfee with shipping transit.

Thank you for your attention
To the anonymous member of the BMF

Sir/Mrs/Ind,

The Kingdom of Bretonia is a state with the rule of law, hence no accusations can be made without evidence. It would be kind of you to provide evidence of what you claim, most importantly the accusation of weapons usage.

The position of the installation does not contradict any laws, but the administrators can be politely asked to move the installation slightly.

Regards,
Home Office Secretary Assistant Christian Abubakar
To The Kingdom of Bretonia
From Bellepheron BMM / BMF

Sirs

You astound me. You ask me for evidence yet I am not a policeman nor a member of the BPA. I am a citizen of Bretonia and I raise a question regarding occurrences yet you seem not to have to resources or control over your police force to investigate such matters and ask your citizens to provide their own evidence to assist your judicial procedures.

Interesting method of law investigation and law enforcement.

In a private messages to me the base administrator has stated that a request for the base to moved has been submitted and I accept that this takes time. Also a Captain of a BAF BS has also stated that his ship is fired upon by this base when he passes it. He adds that his vessel is not BAF Tagged. My BMM ships also lacks tags.

I would suggest that the base admin alter its defence status or blacklists those ships that they are hostile against.

We will continue to converse with the base admin to correct matters as it is unfortunate that our government cannot.

My deepest respects to Her Majesty Queen Carina and her loyal subjects.

P Bellepheron