Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Hispania Imperial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

Broadcasting...

Recipient:Hispania Imperial Sender ID: Pierce Location: Buffalo

My name is Michael Pierce from the Liberty Rouge pack.

Not a long time ago, during the "Turf wars" between my LR- pack and the Rouge [R] pack were some battles about some crap I don't even care. I heard about these incidents while I was in Malta. After I arrive at Buffalo, I browsed the various bounty boards, available to make some easy money, and found out that My pack can't take bounties on your boards.

I wonder if you could discuss it with me personally about this thing and if possible will make at least an exception for me.

Transmission terminated

Boosting Signal

[Image: NewMalta10.png]

Incoming Message

To: Michael Pierce
Source: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha
Subject: Prove your worth

Señor Pierce,

I am Alexandra Amelia, Marshal of the Húsares branch of Hispania Imperial. I'll be the one to speak on behalf Hispania Imperial regarding your transmission.

Your pack has no access to Hispania Imperial's bounty board for good reasons. Your actions against the other Rogue pack, and your attempts at driving our warship assets away from Alcatraz weren't really appreciated. You see, the other pack has proven their worth, yours on the other hand didn't.

Nevertheless, I'm an open-minded individual, and I believe your little "pack" can still prove their worth. I want your pack to deliver a total amount of 15,000 Slaves to Planet Malta, and ship back a total amount of 15,000 cargo units of Cardamine back to Buffalo, or whatever base in Liberty buys Cardamine for a decent price. Send clear proof of the shipments via this communication channel.

If that can't be done, then I want footage of at least 3 Liberty Navy / Liberty Security Force / Liberty Police Incorporated vessels disabled, regardless of class. Send clear proof of their identifications, and the time when they were disabled via this communication channel.

Note: We won't accept footage that were taken before this transmission was sent.

Pull off either of the 2 options, and we'll consider having your entire pack gaining access to Hispania Imperial's bounty board.

Regards,
Alexandra Amelia
Hispania Imperial
[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

Broadcasting...

Recipient:Alexandra Amelia Sender ID: Pierce Location: Buffalo

My dear Alexandra Amelia,

It took some time to take back from Malta to Liberty again, and ya know what? The stuff you're asking me is done.

Here's the visual records for ya.

And, of course, the times of their death
I hope this will be enough for you. Waiting your reply, Amelia.

Pierce's out.

Transmission terminated

[Image: NewMalta10.png]

Incoming Message

To: Michael Pierce
Source: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha
Subject: Prove your worth

Señor Pierce,

It seems your pack isn't wasting my time after all. Your pack now has access to Hispania Imperial's bounty board.

Just for the record, for the bounty board, we'll expect properly time stamped kill shots in the future.

Regards,
Alexandra Amelia
Hispania Imperial