Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: "Protogenos"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0mwIksL.gif]
l̸̢̢͓͑̃͛̊̕͝ă̵̧̛͚̫͍͇͎͙̒̽͒̓͘ ̸͓͙̗͖̺͓̂̊̒̔́d̴̛̖̘̪̋̀i̶̖̹͓͇̰̱̎̐͝ͅv̷̨̢̪̏͌̐͊̇͂ḯ̸͉͎s̶̱̺̭̮̥̭͖̄̋̈́̓͘͠i̵̬̗͇̬̬̤̐̌̆̀̓͝͝ȍ̸̦̬̋͂́̕n̵̼̗̰̜̝̝̱̉̄͠ ̵̛͔͍̱́̓̄̽͘v̶͚̗̰̖̭̊̈́̈́̈́̏i̶͓̜͓̣̩͗̎͐̅ṕ̸̳̻͖̲̺̿ͅe̴͍̖͊̍̃͆̆ṛ̴̛͇̯͌͜e̸̗̤̦̜͌͆ͅ ̴̢̪͈̎͛̑̈́́ identification confirmed
password ̷̡̼̀ả̷̟͗͗́̅̀͑ͅĉ̶̲͚̗̀̕ͅc̴̛̖̜̈́̃̂͝ė̶̘́̎͠p̵̲̻̎̎̊̃̅̔̈́t̷͎͛̔̒͊̚͝e̶̱͓̟͉̩͐͛̋́̿̍̊d̵̨̡̻̝̩̀̆̃͂͠ͅ
̴͔̫͍̲̀̕ų̵̯̥̩̲͛̋̕͝ͅͅp̴͈͚̜̤̿͌͋̕͝l̵̻̱̝̦͖̙̍̄͠ȍ̶̧̻̦̞͕̥̏̎͠͝á̸̧̙̈͠ḏ̶̝̜̭̬̋͑͊͂ỉ̶̪͖̈́̍n̵̨̰̱̭̮̙̐́͑̊g̶̨͓̯̏̓͊̐̇ ̵̩͇͖̳̔ project data

"Protogenos"

Argus Wrote:Recent incursions of Greater Lights have demonstrated downgrading efficiency of their evolved warforms. Even if their new Artillery form is highly efficient at destroying smaller craft, it is capable of doing so only if it sets up an ambush. The Artillery has reinforced frontal power, yet on the flanks and the rear it is highly vulnerable. If it gets surrounded by smaller or equal craft, the Artillery will be obliterated in seconds without a chance to retaliate.

My proposal is the following. Elder forms of Superior Void Archons were as enormous as the Artillery, yet they were less vulnerable on the flanks; to approach an Elder Superior Void Archon from any angle would be a certain death. Yet the firepower of this form was almost equal of the Artillery.

CONSTRUCTION