Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonian Gov, Bretonian Intelligence Service, Bretonian Armed Forces HC.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 72px-BretoniaFlagPS2.png]
Message Class: Audio-Visual

Encryption: HIGH
To: Bretonia Intelligence Service; Bretonia Armed Forces

To whom it May concern, Greetings.
I'm one of the last crewman in the station since the High Court of Justice Decree has been issued, we're now using the base as a forward obervation outpost in the region.
Our antennas picked up a transmision aparently comming from Islay, Yesterday at 05:17HS.
Sending the data. Mills out.

[Image: Edwards-Gaian-noise.png]
An alarm in the background does not let the message be heard well.
In the background you can see people in a hurry, shouts and orders are heard.
...*background explosion noise, someone shouts Get'em out of here!*
Bloody hell! To all Bretonians still left out there, my name is Richard Edwards from Islay. Gallic Enclave forces are on the rise, we're about to lose the system completly, I repeat, *fades* we're about to being driven out of the Edhimburg system, planet *close scream: Medics needed in the launchpad ASAP!* Gaia is being resuplied with heavy war machinery, we're requesting inmediate supplys and pilots whatever you can!... We wont last long... Bretonian brothers, if you're out there, you must know, the enemy, those who exterminated Leeds, are once again at our very gates... *station loudspeaker: to all civilian and research personal, evacuation shutles to Tau-31 are ready and waiting, please proceed to Deck-4* this maybe will be my last transmision... Hope is all we have, and the last thing we can lose *shouting: Edwards! Move your bloody ass to launchpad mate, we're going out*... take care.

Lt. Lewis Mills
Bretonian Privateers

Open for Replies
[Image: BretoniaFlagPS2.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Kensington
To: Lieutenant Lewis Mills, Bretonian Privateers

Lieutenant Lewis Mills,

The transmission that you have received and properly sent us has been listened to, re-listened to, transcribed, read and re-read many times by various experts, yet it has not been understood. We must thus ask you if you have any insight into its meaning. For now, there are two questions:

1) Who has sent this message? It seems as if they have a resistance movement against the Enclave running on Gaia. Are they your people, former privateers? Common pirates? Leeds resistance remnants? Mollies perhaps, judging by the fashion and the accent? Maybe Gaians, who frequent the system and have much care for Gaia?

2) What and where is "Islay"? Is it an organisation? Is it a place? Is it a codename? It is thought to be a toponym from the Pre-Settlement Era, but we do not have its use recorded anywhere in Bretonia, unless you mean the unpopulated and remote island on Planet New London called New Islay, which sea pigeons use as nesting ground, but it is generally understood that it is inconveniently far from the Edinburgh System to be involved in this affair, and not sufficiently populated to be involved in any, unless it concerns sea pigeons.

We would be grateful for your explanation.

Norman Quayle, Esq.
Secretary to the Minister of Defence
Kingdom of Bretonia

Open for Replies

[Image: 72px-BretoniaFlagPS2.png]
Message Class: Audio-Visual

Encryption: HIGH
To: Bretonia Intelligence Service; Bretonia Armed Forces

To Bretonian Ministry of Defence.

Norman Sir, yes, sorry for the lack of information.
The transmision source is coming from inside the Islay Ice Cloud in the Edimburgh system. I can certainly say the one who sent the transmission is or was a Gaian pilot, we know the Gaians have a base somewhere inside the ice cloud, maybe "Islay" is the name of that base.
Scouts reports have indicated that Enclave presence in the area have escalated. Heavy convoys were spotted incoming from Orkney.

Those men weren't having a nice day... If they're still alive.

If you permit me a word sir... forget the Gaians, something serious is happening here. Enclave's forces are planning something big.
We still have some men, we will be glad to help.

Lt. Lewis Mills
Bretonian Privateers

Open for Replies
[Image: BretoniaFlagPS2.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Kensington
To: Lieutenant Lewis Mills, Bretonian Privateers

Continue with your usual routine. Stay vigilant. Await further orders.

Norman Quayle, Esq.
Secretary to the Minister of Defence
Kingdom of Bretonia

Open for Replies