Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinland Law Enforcement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: ww3QG0H.png]

Incoming Transmission

User ID: Arthur Baril
Recipient: Rheinland Law Enforcement
Subject: Violation of 4.1 in Frankfurt

Bonjour,

I am Arthur Baril, an employee of the EFL S.P.A. I am contacting you to reach important information about the possible violation of the Rheinland laws, article four, paragraph one in the system of Frankfurt.

The Laws of Imperial Rheinland Wrote:4.1. All Battleship, Carrier and Cruiser class vessels that do not belong to the Rheinland law enforcement are banned from Rheinland space unless they are permitted by a High Command member of the official Rheinland's Law Enforcement, or by the Reichstag, or listed in the exceptions below.

Colonial Republic's dreadnought, the Voidfarer, was caught in the vicinity of planet Holstein, Frankfurt. After a brief hesitation, the warship started mooring sequence with the orbital terminal of the planet.

I have recorded the transponder of this ship and the mooring. You shall find the evidence attached to this transmission

[Image: a5dB4Ds.png] [Image: A0pUMeJ.png] [Image: O8EcjGI.png]

[Image: fdHyJhh.png]

Arthur Baril,
EFL S.P.A.

Transmission Ends
[Image: J5I8kxc.png]
Source: Schlachtschiff Kaiserstolz
Encryption: port RM-OKW-0UT-A1Y-VID
Submitter: Großadmiral Karl-Heinz von Thielau
Recipant: Arthur Baril
Subject: Voidfahrer

Guten Tag Herr Baril,

The Rheinwehr Oberkommando thanks you for keeping an eye on such happenings, even in our house. We are glad to see our gallic friends come to Frankfurt and do their business with our Corporations. So we as the protectors of this house, alongside the Polizei, will ensure your safety in our home at our best possibility.

I will immediately put the Colonial dreadnought Voidfahrer onto our list of individuals who are found guilty. The Kapitän will be imprisoned and we will question him afterwards.

Vielen Dank for sending us these visuals. The evidence is sufficient.
Danke für Ihre Zeit.

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Karl-Heinz von Thielau, Erzherzog zu Stuttgart
Großadmiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: YISHxEs.png][Image: BAksLYE.png]