Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Parisian Assembly | From: ADS | Re: GRG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Johnathan-Jones.png]

Bonjour. I'm Johnathan Jones, Director of Operations for Aquila Defense Systems, an Octavarian starship and equipment manufacturer. We were recently contacted by a representative of the Genesis Research Group, a respected independent research organization that works in the Border and Edge Worlds, they were interested in some Gallic technology. One of my technicians answered their questions and they were interested in a purchase, but obviously we're not in a position to fill that order.

So I'm putting them through to you. Already told them they'd probably have to do something for it, but I'll leave the negotiations to you two. If you're interested, I'll patch them through.

Message ends.
You have ERROR: Could not retrieve variable $UnreadMessages unread messages.
[Image: I0Bdvua.png]
The Parisian Assembly

Aquila Defense Systems

Monsieur Jones!

Thank you for reaching out to Parisian Assembly and Confederacy of Gallia.

Unfortunately, after voting process, your and your client request for technology acqusition was denied. I am sorry to tell you that after long waiting for our response.

Our reasoning behind this decision is that due to war, currently ravaging in Gallia and it's outskirts, we cannot allow uncontrolled distribution, manipulation and modification of both open-market (due to patent law) and military (due to classification) Gallic-origin technology. The second reason is that every single piece of said technology (and we have deducted that you are interested in a ship hardware) is currently being used and if it's not used - it will be needed for a future efforts.

Instead, you can access and download the "Marvels of Gauls" brochure you can find on our NeuralNet site where you can get brief information on our most modern equipment of both Navy and Army and great photos our best photographs has made for foreigner enligtement.

Sincèrement.

David Émile Comte
Representative of Parisian Assembly