Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BD|, (\^/), VI* || Blood Dragons, The Phoenix, Volgograd Industrial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: LL00o7i.gif]

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ From: Order Overwatch HC, Commodore William Storgen
⧫ To: The Blood Dragons, The Phoenix, Volgograd Industrial

Logistics support request

Good afternoon, honorable allies, I am William Storgen, the Order Overwatch Commodore.
As some of you may know, we are still working hard under safety in Omicrons and we threw most of our inner forces to gain this objective, including 80% of all logistic ships.
Not so long ago, High Command made a decision to construct additional modules and parts of Damascus Research Station, which serves as one of two known research centers, facility, and Akabat's outer defence grid. Our plans include storage and living area extension, the place for specific developments, and an extended radar complex. With your aid, we can complete all preparations in time without interrupting our transports for their tasks.

I ordered and personally supervised so that you can load plenty of Palladium and Kemwer Munitions from Akabat's stocks. As a bonus, you'll receive extra payments for your work, and you can rely on our services.
The list of resources with the needed amount, payments, and confirmation manifest template you may found below.

LIST OF MATERIALS
Material Amount Payment (SC per unit)
Optronic Arrays 40,000/40,000 units 4150 SC
Industrial Hardware 42.990/42,400 units 3500 SC
High-Performance Alloy 40,000/40,000 units 5500 SC
Nanomembrane Filters 40,000/40,000 units 4900 SC

Code:
[table][tr][td][color=#b8e2dc][font=Agency FB][size=x-large]DELIVERY MANIFEST[/size][/font][/color][/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][color=#b8e2dc][font=Agency FB][size=large]File[/size][/font][/color][/td][td][color=#b8e2dc][font=Agency FB][size=large]Material[/size][/font][/color][/td][td][color=#b8e2dc][font=Agency FB][size=large]Delivered[/size][/font][/color][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=imgur.com/][color=#b8e2dc][b]#1 (link)[/b][/color][/url][/td][td][color=#668b8b]Commodity[/color][/td][td][b][color=#668b8b]1,000 Unit(s)[/color][/b][/td][/tr][/table]

Commodore William E.Storgen
2nd Battlegroup "End Times", 12:20, 22.10.827

⧫ Attachments:

Greetings the Order,

I’ll pass the information to the Trade department in a matter of several minutes. Expect first arrivals soon, I believe we have several spare Bisons and Whales with crew ship’s on the Kadesh. All necessary information about shipments will be reported by our captains or by department representative.

[Image: VXTsjaN.png]

[Image: nzdGXSj.png]

Sender: Director Fai Tsui
Recipient: Order Overwatch HC, Commodore William Storgen
Source: Planet Jiangxi

Priority: Medium
Encryption: V.0.1.G.0.G.R.4.D

Nǐ hǎo, Commodore Storgen,

my name is Fai Tsui, recently appointed Director of Volgograd Industrial. It is a pleasure to hear from the Order.

As you can imagine, with the daily struggles of our people, Volgograd Industrial is as busy as usual. We are however willing to spare a few transport ships for your cause.
Expect the supplies to arrive within a few days.

[Image: CoalitionFlag.png]
Zàijiàn,
Director,
Fai Tsui
VI - Volgograd Industrial

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..

Phoenix fleet auxiliary have assigned a support ship for this commission and dropped off following shipments of Industrial Hardware.

DELIVERY MANIFEST
FileMaterialDelivered
#1 (link)Industrial Hardware5,000 Unit(s)
#2 (link)Industrial Hardware5,000 Unit(s)

- Alec

Howdy lads,

We've brought more shipments of Industrial Hardware. I believe it would cover your Damascus requirements. We're proceeding on next commodity. Oh yeah, also once we've got on the tail a Junker transport named "Wrecko" next to Kadesh Orbital. Though he failed to halt us and claim the loot, I would like to see him suffer... At least I want you take into account about that Junker on your backdoor.

DELIVERY MANIFEST
FileMaterialDelivered
#1 (link)Industrial Hardware4,665 Unit(s)
#2 (link)Industrial Hardware4,665 Unit(s)
#3 (link)Industrial Hardware4,665 Unit(s)
#4 (link)Industrial Hardware4,665 Unit(s)
#5 (link)Industrial Hardware4,665 Unit(s)
#6 (link)Industrial Hardware4,665 Unit(s)
#7 (link)Industrial Hardware5000 Unit(s)

Greetings gentlemen,

we delivered four loads of Optronic Arrays today, 3405 units each time. Makes 13.620 units in total.

Kind regards,
Charles

Greetings again,

today we have delivered 8 shipments of Optronic Arrays. Seven shipments consisted of 3405 units each. The last shipment included 2545 units Optronic Arrays. Your requested amount of 40.000 units should be fulfilled.

Kind regards,
Charles

Mr. Storgen,

Our trade vessels are reporting the completion of the requested commodities deliveries. Please let me know if there was anything lacking yet and I will insure its prompt rectification.

We are always happy to help our Order neighbors, and are grateful for the opportunity to further strengthen our relationship. Please do not hesitate to contact us again should you be in further need of logistical support.

Best Regards,

Dirk Danger
Senior Trade Officer

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ From: Order Overwatch HC, Commodore William Storgen
⧫ To: The Blood Dragons, The Phoenix, Volgograd Industrial

Gathering materials completion

Good morning, commodore Storgen speaks and confirms all materials have been successfully delivered and now we can complete station extension in time.
According to station administration reports, all payments have been transferred too.

Until next time.

Commodore William E.Storgen
2nd Battlegroup "End Times", 6:26, 02.11.827

⧫ Attachments: