Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Notice of Illegal Action - Apparition, Claude.Vause, Charlie.Jukins, "Ulysses"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: UuJsIzJ.png]

This is a general notice to the pilots of Apparition, Claude.Vause, Charlie.Jukins, and "Ulysses" of the Crayter Republic's decision to label the ships in question as hostile entities and bar entry to Crayter space for violation of the following clause of the Crayter Legal Codex:

Future access to Crayter space, as well as docking clearances on any Crayter station or Crayter Military warship is hereby prohibited, and hostile action will be made should your ships attempt to breach this.

Applications for rescinding these prohibitions can be submitted two months from the moment this transmission is sent. Further hostile action will result in a longer period of time before applications can be submitted.

Parliament of the Crayter Republic
Crayter Republic

TO: Big Wig politicians of the Crayter Republic

CC: The Other Folks on this fancy Transmission

ENCRYPTION: More Secure Than Coronado

SUBJECT: Neat

Huh, apparently I matter enough to get a whole Decree! Can I get a framed copy?
Your pilots already shoot at me, guess they will shoot at me some more. Big f'in deal.

Sod Off,
~ The guy that flies Apparition

PS: "Ulysses", don't steal my hard earned kill next time. Ya Jerk.

ATTACHMENTS:

1. None

To: Crayter Republic.
Sender ID: James Matthews

Perhaps you should focus on not abandoning your own people rather than making empty threats and slandering innocents.

-Ulysses