Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Herons Odyssey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
// OORP Note: No other players will write in this thread, as it primarily focuses as a "diary" and story of the presented character. Every information you will read here counts as aquired in a OORP way and are highly encrypted, meaning you're merely a oorp ghost reader that cant do anything with the aquired informations reading from here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bethlehem Station, Pennsylvania

3 weeks ago...

In one of the many bars in the lower parts of the Bethlehem Station a young woman sat at the end of the room, instead of ale or spirits, she enjoyed a self brewed can of tea and browsed through neuronet pages with her tablet through the local news broadcasts of Liberty on a search for something. From her face you could see deep concerns, her presence and expression worried the bartender. Deciding finally to confront the worried young woman, the bartender walked by. "Miss, it is been now quite some time, is something wrong?" The bartender asked curiousely. "Hm, why... no umm it's nothing, why should this be one of your business anyway?" She replied with a slight annoyed tone.

"Well Miss, this is a bar, you're sitting here already for a whole hour, we are not one of these kusarian tea lounges, so please order something or take your leave." The bartender went on with a more directing voice. "My apologies... I just needed a place to relax... I am quite busy." Then she looked at the menu card pointed at one of the many varities of drinks and snacks.

"This is more like it, but a bar is also a good place to open up from time to time, else people can just buy themselfes on their own their liquids, sometimes it is a nice change to open up and spread some rumors, and it definitely seems that you could tell some stories, am I right Miss?"

Giving an exhausted sigh the young woman gave in. "Well, fine I will, but the question is, can I trust yours though?" The Bartender gave the order to one of her fellow colleagues and took a seat. "Well, as part of our job regulations it is to give our customers some place to relax and keep them entertained, I can promise, that we won't use anything you say or ask for any monetary gain, What's discussed between bartender and customer stays between bartender and costumer."

"Good to hear, well I actually got one story or two to share... I'm an explorer, working freely on my own, I love to look at places, where others don't even dare to set foot in, The thrill to make discoveries, to seek out for the miracles the far void has to offer. So many places also lost ones to learn from. What stories they behold, what knowledge might got lost to gather. Unknown treasures to get. On one journey I found that one scarred civilian carrier in the northern Omicrons... stranded in the gravitational well of a rogue planet with a beautiful ring formation. The thrill to explore bizarre systems like that and exploring an abandoned place is what gave me the excitement to go down this route."

"Hm, far Omicrons, well we got our fair share of ghost stories from Sirius far east, especially our fellow Outworlder Zoners sometimes got some weird things to share. Well what did you see on that carrier, which System was it exactly." Curiousely the bartender got hooked up starting to ask questions.

"Well, the place looked really bizarre I didn't stay for too long, as it felt the place gave me a migraine and somewhat weird illusions and hallucinations... Onboard of the scarred carrier I gathered the tablets and scrolled through the diaries of one of the lost crew mates. It appears they were explorers like me... they were on the search for something weird, a large hole was blown into the carrier, no signs of life not even any remains of their bodies were left. Atleast from their scarred ships that were docked on there I could gather weird equipment and data. All around Sirius there seems to be always some collectors that want to lay fingers on weird exotic stuff... probably for prestige, a show of force? Well, with adventures like this I got my excitement and could keep me afloat." She took another sip of her tea. Then the colleague arrived with the order. The bartender takes the plate with the order on it and takes two glasses filling it with some drinks. "Well Miss, time to give one of the harder stuff a try, here take it. Maybe it's on the house if you can keep on entertaining me." Meanwhile she begin to stare at the tablet of the young woman. "By the way Missie, seems you're living quite the comfy live for yourself, what's the story then with the long face, maybe I can help you." The young woman went one with the her storytelling.

"It is about one of my recent discoveries. In the Sigmas I found another one very interesting place deep inside GMG space. An abandoned research station. Looked like as it would tear into peaces any second, but it apparently was somewhat intact. A very modular base with more utility rather than aesthetics in mind, heavily automatized as I saw that menial drones and other robots managed most segments. As I arrived the place I felt the same weird feeling I felt one that carrier... it is an abandoned research station, yet again no signs of any remains of human life was left there other than equipment and some hololog diaries. In a protection suit I walked through the station, with keycards and what seemed to be the neuronet tablet of the former owner I managed to get access to the command center. Life support was offline, everything was dark and gloomy, weird otherworldly things were to be found on the research segments, the whole place felt otherworldly." Taking a break of her long speech she eventually tries out the drink, she felt slightly disgusted of the kinda bland watery liberty ale, and the artifcial flavors in that mix were gross, but she started liking the company of the bartender.

"Hm, seems you got your hand to find such installations, well isn't the Gas Miners Guild quite territorial about their spaces up there? Also seems like that drink isn't much to your liking, well it's a hard workers drink Miss, quite the aquired taste, embrace it en masse after long days to drown your worries." Then almost inhaling her glass and went directly on for another glass. "I'm not that into alcohol sorry, ahem, but back to the story. Yes one of my main concerns is that it seems that the GMG got track of my little suspicious activities up there... the station works as a hideout for me and I got quite comfortable with this mysterious place, I felt like though that this place maybe needs the guidance of people with more expertise. So I went on a journey to find some people who could help me, sadly most scientists here in Liberty turned me down, not worth the risk endangering relations with Kusari business. That place might offer some riddles to solve, something great to gain... I wish I could do more but couldn't access every part, sadly the stored ressources of oxygen and other supplies are soon running out so I can't do much on my own, also the whole station is in dire need for repairments." In slight disgust pushing away the glass with the ale, the lady grabbed her can of tea again. "Hm, atleast try out the snacks, well hey, maybe I can help you to find some people, may I grab your tablet for a moment, let me scroll through and explain me more." The young woman nodded and passed over the tablet.

"Hm. Well, what are all there for research organizations here around Liberty? I thought about going to Bretonia next maybe, heard of some xeno-archeologists there... yours researchers from Ames also didn't look that interested in my offering." Staring at the tablet, the bartender noticed the background of the tablet which gave the feelings of a family photo. "Hm, hey Missie that looks like you just a bit younger, but who are the other two, quite interesting mix of peoples." The lady nodded that it is her. "Um, yeah a family photo... I keep it for memories... though I don't want to feel too much connected to my old home anymore. The one on the left is my uncle, the lady on the right was my nanny... I miss her..." A little tear went downt her cheeks.

"Sorry Missie, hey don't do the special faces again. Hm a robot as a nanny, quite special how does it come? Also looks like you're from Rheinland, scenery looks like New Berlin if I remember correctly" Then inhaling yet again the next glass aswell as eating all of the snacks away on her own. "Hm. Yes Rheinland that cursed place, I come from there but don't feel connected to it anymore, not in the slightest, only bad memories originate from there, the state took so much, the life of my dad as we was left alone with my mum that is apparently kusarian, quite the rare mix for a couple in Rheinland, sadly this comes with many prejudices and stupid behavior... then the death of my mother due to a lethal virus. My uncle took me to his place, he is a roboticist, building all sorts of machinery for speditions and military, war drones, security robots, industrial machines. At his place I became a a mechanic, before I left for good, as Rheinland became more and more chaotic... He also began with building more robots for civilian use. as he felt that I was lonely and got very busy with building more machines for rheinlands war machine he built me an android nanny. She really was very kind and benevolent person, she felt more human to me than some others who treated me with prejudice... She always took care of me and protected me. She was my only friend and I was used to be more around uncle's machines. My biggest idol, I dreamed when I was young to become one day as good as her..." She began to shed more tears and lowered her face in shame, all the bad memories that plagued her for so long came up in an impulse again. She tried to stay strong, to not let her emotions take over her again.

"Hm, what happened then?" The bartender calmed down her voice and asked cautiousely caring about the mood of the young woman. "As the loss of my parents was not enough, the state's greed took her away too, when Rheinland was in dire need for more war drones to deal with the unlawfuls, aswell as they declared yet another war against Kusari. They reprogrammed her and wiped off her memories, but my uncle gave me a backup datasette just in case. As things got even messier I decided I had enough. I haven't seen her since then." Taking another sip of her tea, she noticed, that the can was already empty.

"You said you dreamed to become like her, do you mean you want to become a machine an android or what?" She chuckles. The young woman nods "Indeed, interesting wild guess of yours, but yes. Well everyone I told that called me crazy sadly, interesting that you bring that up out of the blue." Then the bartender suddenly started to type on the tablet. "Well, in that case Missie, for your special kind, aswell as you search for scientists, try this organization out, I think you really should read some stuff about them. As Zoners I can recommend them, at the very least, since they helped us in the past. As I said before what stays between bartender and customer, stays between us. I won't judge you or call you crazy, your life, not mine. I'm more careless about that." Then she grabbed the plate and piled up the empty glasses. "Oh, indeed they are looking promising, seem they aren't that far away either." The young woman began to read bits about that organization and started look quite excited. "Well, I recommend to contact them over communications first, they don't like uninvited visitors. Well, you know what, stuff is on the house, you gave me quite the interesting company and I uhh... drank everything on my own. What is your name by the way Miss?"

The lady stood up and grabbed her belongings then she looks over to the bartender "You can call me Miss Sagume. I would like to keep my real name a secret." Bartender gave a thumbs up and stood up aswell taking the plate. "Well no worries Miss Sagume, thanks for the nice chattery, I'm sorry but seems like the busy hours are about to start, my colleagues need me now, safe travels." Then the bartender walked away. Miss Sagume walked then back to her launchpad section on the station with a smile for once one her face.

Later at the launch pad Miss Sagume noticed an incoming message of one of the protocol droids on the Station in Sigma-59. "Hm, that's concerning seems the GMG patrols are drawing closer... That's not the best timing... Gah, have to go there to check up the region, can't afford to lose the place, especially now." She hurried up to her ship and started her long journey back to the Sigmas, aswell as she read more about that organization, which might be her last resort for her dreams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:. Neuronet Diary Entry #27 .:.

Well as soon as I came back I noticed that the local landlords of this system are on the lookout. And today one of their patrols with a high ranking authority came by and finally found my little hideout. The situation got with this even worse. From the chat I had with them it didn't look like I could do any negotiations, geez they're stubborn... I still don't have any clues of the exact meaning of this base either and the supplies are running out. I tried to decrypt some of the hololog diaries... nothing particularily special is written about what went wrong or what they truly researched. Probably they had strict policies in here what to record and make public. Surprisingly the reactor is working in nominal conditions, the drones give their best to keep the place afloat. On the admin console of the station I found a troubleshoot program to analyze every current problem on the station, it gave me a 3D visualization over what looked like a navigation map table and gave me information about the needed ressources for repairments.

Sadly the Heat Sinks are failing and the whole station feels now colder than sitting in the open fields of a long night on New Berlin... Luckily though, I finally got an answer by that organization and they would like to talk about my offering and give me a rv point to meet. I also contacted in hope to find a peaceful solution the GMG. Although I don't have big hopes in this. Well, I'm about to lose everything my last trump card will be the meeting, else I probably have to go back to Rheinland, spending my whole sad life working me to death in the war machinery factory... Atleast I managed with onboard thrusters to push the station a bit deeper into the nebula, however I doubt that this will fool the Guild for long. It is time for my departure again. I just hope everything turns out well...

.:. Neuronet Diary Entry #28 .:.

It took a while to fly down, I have only been recently to some places in this region of Sirius. A bartender on Curacao recommended me a group of Junkers that could show me the path to that one system, seems the rv point is one of the junkers installations. I also got me some loads of tea, they offer some good varities here for good prizes... well one of my few passions it is kinda like meditation for me. The junkers shown me the way for a small change I could afford. The stakes are high, hope fortuna will be on my side in this...

At the station I began to contact them, that I arrived at the rv point. It took a while till they answered. They sent a negotiator in quite a large ship. I could have sworn I had seen a ship like this in the far eastern parts of Sirius. The talks went good for the most part. They're sadly to busy and having too much problems at their home, but they recommended me the junkers to ask, this could however be a rough process, Junkers are always tricky to deal with, they're strongly egoistical and love to go through the worlds as they please, but are for that surprisingly loyal to their fellows. I opened up to the organization when we had the talks and explained about for which reasons I came, aswell as my dream. They were pretty open minded and are willing to help me and offer me a stay, if I would work for them. I just have to undergo examination and have to do some loads of paperwork now.

Though Im neither a reknown scientist, nor a ace pilot, they would accept me. I feel relieved that the base in the north isn't anymore a necessity in this for my life. Time to fill in some papers. Though they offered that I still can arrange things on my own for the base in the north and go there if I get some free time. This is much better like this, I feel like I can approach the whole thing now as a side hobby, not being at risk of losing everything. I am quite excited, finally some light in my little odyssey.

.:. Neuronet Diary Entry #29 .:.

I write this here now on a break, gladly I got accepted and passed the examination. I underwent inspections, aswell as some tests about my mental and physical health. They gave me my first jobs to do, for this they provide me everything I will need for now, shelter, supplies and a whole new ship. I may keep my old Eagle, since I will fly during my free time sometimes to the base in the Sigmas undercover. No answer from the Junkers yet and GMG doesn't seem to even care.

Interestingly this place feels somewhat like home with the beautiful polar lights during the nights and arctical plains and crystal clear snow covered mountains. I'm again you guessed it enjoying a cup of tea as I update my diary, while looking out of the window, feels good to actually sleep for once again in a save little flat with working heaters. The whole place looks highly interesting, humans and machines regardless where they come from working peacefully together, everyone seems united in away, though the diversity I see surpasses even the metropolitan complexes on Manhattan. The whole architecture combines efficiency with a quite amazing looking aesthetic. I still have to learn more from them, I grind through the data they gave me to integrate as quickly as I can into their society.

It's definitely the utopia I seeked for so long, I just wish she could be here with me... I hold her datasette now, thinking about what comes next for me. I still have some jobs to do, but they're already preparing everything for my conversion. I am excited, never have I thought that this would become reality. Getting told that I'd be crazy and and delusional, but now I am sitting here, waiting for everything to come. Everything went so quickly the past week, but I am really happy how things are turning out. I just hope I can still somehow get that installation in the Sigmas to another location out of the claws of the GMG. I will update this diary later, maybe than I will get the message to come over for my conversion. Maybe GMG will finally decide to write to me too. I hope the Junkers atleast are more willing to talk. I have to do some more work now and to do some more learning.

UPDATE: It is done, the whole process went smoothly, I passed everything and got fully integrated. Still Im very young, but eager to learn. They told me now that Im reborn, well quite fitting, as I'm looking into the mirror, though you dont apparently have to undergo the process I did go for to get "reborn". It is an amazing feeling in this synthetic body... though it is weird to not feel my heart beating, nor having to breath, this however could come in handy, since the supplies ran out on Yaese.

I accepted this new life to get free of sicknesses, never to freeze or burn again, no more physical pain. Being free of hunger and all the limitations and weaknesses my old frail organic body gave me. It is amazing, I love the shining and reflecting parts of my metallic body, it also reminds me of her, but I have to stay strong now, emotional matters are now only secondary, they don't may take over me now. I get observed and tracked though, but this is okay for me, aswell as I also underwent some additional check ups. Well, seems finally that I can begin a whole new life. I'm free of my past, never have I return to live in shady Rheinland again, all the matters are no more relevant, now I can finally live my life as I always wanted to become a daring experienced explorer.

// OORP Note: The story will progress as more as the character gets used inrp. The next inrp parts will decide the future of the Yaese project. For this, this story thread will get updated as soon as there are more lines of text to provide. I hope you enjoyed reading this little story, it shall give kinda the feeling of classical Freelancer experiences, reading Trents neuronet diary entries was inspiration how to setup, aswell as typical chattery in bars. I'm still pretty mediocre in storywriting, maybe this whole thing is one huge cringe fest, but I enjoyed setting up two stories and one character I want to play as. See you all in space.

Bonus:

Sagume's Personal Description

Real Name: Sophie Rohe (Unknown to public and name won't be actively used anymore as she goes by with different codenames, depending on working on her base project or working for the one organization)
Date of Birth: December 28th 805 AS
Former Occupations: Mechanic, Freelancer, Independent Explorer

Sophie, is quite a more shy and mysterious character living in her own world. Dreaming of a mechanical utopia and achieving transcendence with becoming a synthetic, eventually achieving this life long dream. Being more socially awkward and for herself, she just enjoys travelling lonely through the void, later on she opened up more and tries now to become better and learn everyday. Despising Rheinland for a ugly past and leaving the place for good she eventually found a new place to start anew. She has sworn her loyalty to the organization that granted her the new life and works from then on hard to become a even better explorer.

She always covered her body in monochrome clothing, a silvery white jacket, black gloves and boots, covering her entire body, since she kinda feels ashamed and unhappy with her former organic body. Aswell as other matching attire for her preferred style. She is still on the lookout for her former android caretaker, a nanny, which she idolizes and misses very much, as that android influenced her life greatly. Sophie had blue eyes and black hair. Kinda looking both, rheinlandic and kusarian.

As an synth however she gained a silvery metallic body, silver synthetic hair, glowing robotic eyes that can change color on her mood. E.G violet for neutral, red for annoyed/angry. She talks with a synthetic voice which sounds feminine, but still with a metallic undertone. Parts of her modules were several enhancements to her body functions, aswell as implants to emulate old human body functions, to preserve some of her old, such as enjoying food and liquids, though not neccessarily needed anymore, enhanced emotional simulators, which could be shut down at will, a method to feel like you could feel with human skin, but with micro scanners that can emulate senses, human would feel, though pain doesn't apply to this, aswell as other functions. Effect of drugs however don't work anymore on her and is irrelevant for her anyway.

One day on her previous journeys through the north east of Sirius she found a derelict station and used it as her hideout to stay out of Rheinland. As she studied more the place. she felt the need that there are oppurtunities to restore the place to its old glory and solving the puzzles of the dubious past and what purpose this place might behold. However she got some trouble with the GMG, but the base is only more a hobby for her than a vital necessity.

She got raised in a multiethnic family on New Berlin, she got a passion from drinking tea from her daily tea ceremonies with her mom who was of kusarian origin, aswell as later she found her skills working for her uncle as a mechanic.

Sagume's Personal Neuronet Diary
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Log Entry #30: Exodus

"It's been a while since I had time to write, but I got granted some free time now, time to catch up with my little project. Conveniently the Junkers answered finally to my offering via comms and we arranged a meeting at my base.

With some survey drones I scouted out the area, to make a route to Frankfurt. Sigma-59 was rather quiet, seems the GMG was busy with other affairs, as I heard of more frequent raids of some terrorist organization there. Well tough luck for them.

I managed to "deactivate" the nearby anomaly orbiting the base, somehow the base is able to control it, wondering still what this anomaly is for... will be interesting to study it and finding out what you can do with it.

In the early hours I saw that their escort arrived. They made sure nobody followed. Three Salvage Frigates, exactly what we need for towing this base. Well, I paid them something in advance and offered them docking rights. As they attached the towing equipment on the base I uploaded the route over the neuronet. We had to wait a bit for the towing vessel but everything went smoothly, although the base got hit by some minor collisions, as the Aniva Nebula got these annoying black crystals all around. Menial Drones said everything was okay though."

[Image: u12T5UW.png]

"I had to check every jumphole through our little journey, lucky us every hole was stable. It was a interesting chat I had with them, good though they focus more on the money and don't ask too much questions, still had some interesting lines to share. I hope I can trust them when they dock on the base... and that they bring protection suits and oxygen supplies with them... Well the base is not so friendly to organics. Almost forgot what humans all needed.

Sigma-21 was the next waypoint to travel through, a former battleground of the recent Rheinland-GMG/Kusari War. Sigh... Well back to Rheinland I go, how ironic, but this time only to hide my base here. I hope the local authorities are easier to talk with here, in case one takes a look here. I will just try to avoid them and the whole civil war that rages on, nicht mein Bier. Sigma's were really quiet, good that nobody looked, though you could say that a towed base would normally be some odd sight. In Sigma-15 we were finally safe. We arrived Frankfurt through a gallic tech jump gate, seems like Rheinland wants to free themselfes from libertonian engineering and asks gallia for construction works.

We managed to put the base somewhere hidden in the northern parts of the Taunusfeld, finally out of the maw of these annoying gas miners. Well, first step is finally done, but the station will now need its repairs, also I probably need some more tools to get access to the other segments on the base. Well, time will tell, first steps are done. These junkers did a pretty good job, I think I can hire them for delivering some more supplies for the repairs. I only heard rumors about the Bundschuh being around here, hope they don't mind me being here with this installation.

It will probably take some time now again... I think I will just hire the junkers again to take care over the repairments, I got to go back now to Inverness, but when I will come back I hope to finally start my studies of the purpose of this whole thing. Since I got also now some place in Rheinland to retreat I could begin maybe with the search for "her". Apparently I got some new contacts to ask, maybe they can bring some light."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Log Entry End

Log Entry #31: Searching for a Trace

"Well, well, here I stand again with memories of my cursed past kicking in, giving me nightmares and drama. I try to stay strong, but still can't find inner peace with myself knowing that "her" might be still out there, each day something might happen. I miss her... Writing again here while sitting in my dorm looking out and enjoying the polar lights, revelling in memories.

I gotta do something about this, can't keep doing nothing about this forever. My other project kinda came to a halt and I don't really care at the moment about that anyway. Got some spare time again to fly around. Okay, I will do it finally, I try to find a way to locate her and get her back, even if I get to smash the whole Generalsstab ass of that darn military. Also I want to visit my uncle at his place again to come by and say hello... it has been a long while, perhaps maybe he knows something new, and maybe he should get to know what I am now. I hope he understands my choices atleast.

One of my new friends working in the Logistics being a Transport Captain actually recommended me someone and offered me help to arrange something with a pilot of the BDM, seems they worked together on a project recently in Thuringia.

Well, house politics are not my thing and so I also dislike to interact with their authorities, especially rheinlandic ones, but in this case a BDM really might be helpful for me with their access to information.

I also met my uncle. He confused me first with one of his androids and tried to command me to do something w-, nevermind... had a nice chat with him anyway, shared memories had a nice cup of tea and so on, sadly his efforts to get her back were hopeless so far and he doesn't know where she might be either. Well, he is surprised how I pulled of this whole conversion process and still kinda doesn't want to believe it, but I give him time... hope he loves me still anyway, the whole mess happening around here pulled a large toll on him, I notice all the stress, he isn't anymore that easy going warmhearted uncle I grew up with...

Only that meeting with the BDM might help me now... speaking of which getting a call... the meeting is set in Bering."

UPDATE: "Looking in my audio backlog being a bit relieved, finally someone to help me with this. Even if it isn't much, atleast a faint trace. The agent is willing to help me, but I probably need to watch what I say and better try to keep a low profile around here, especially around Rheinland. They promised to look for entries of her, checking databanks, I gave them her name, Laura Rohe, my former caretaker... I will find you Laura, just you wait and get your old self back!"

Log Entry End

The Magic Bullet for the Lost Past

Wildau Station, New Berlin System: December 28th 827AS

In the midst of the working hours onboard Wildau at the glooming lower docking bays, where only clanking noises of machines and the silent whistles of the dock workers could be heard, a loud roar of engines appeared from the docking bay entrance, entering the facility. A single little Wraith landed on one of the pads, next to all the heavier logicstical crafts and machines. The reasoning was for a logistical inspection... the actual one was to remedy a cursed past.

"Welp, here I am... Wildau, all the time she was so near from home." She sighs with an anxious tone. Looking at her fake Rheinland Uniform and the memory backup chip holding in her left hand and remembered the instructions the BDM Agent gave her...

"Remember Miss, you're there to fake an inspection check up in "Sublevel 5A" or "UG 5A", keep this uniform on and use these cards to access consoles and elevators and to verify your "fake identity". That should trick them, keinen Zweifel."

Erodios looked up to a bright green neon sign that says UG 4D. Then taking her walk along the darker grim corridors. Her metallic heels could be heard clacking along the hallway, pulling a device out and sent signals with Laura's ID-Code... looking for a signal. "Wildau Station... heard my stories high security facility built in short time to find a solution to maintain Rheinlands War Machine... also being the Headquarters of the Police... great what could go wrong?" With rambling circuits and a mould feeling in her "bio-reactor?", she proceeded to the elevator.

So far no one noticed a thing. Only some workers and droids are working around this hole, minding their own business. Little run down bars and shops could be seen incorporated into the hallways, Rheinlands poverty could be seen all over the place, people looked terrible and sad, place looked rotten and was littered all over. Only some neon bars and flood lights lightened this grim rathole.

Walking around the almost endless feeling corridors in that complex one could get easily lost, her anxiety gets higher, what if she gets caught? Danger that her memory gets wiped and forced reprogramming, forever to serve the cursed state she despises, facing the same fate as her loved ones? No signal yet...

As Erodios walks towards a crossing, she faces some uniformed androids walking in a formation, then to her surprise a faint blimp on the transponder appeared, this way plopped up in her mind... "It is her, somewhere over there, I can't give up now!" Silently muffling to herself sneaking inbetween the other androids, who went for the same lift. To enter the lift, she needed to verify herself with an access card, in a swift insertng the card and a green light lightened up.

"So weit so gut..." Though the one she searched for wasn't in the bunch. Taking the lift she tried to stay hidden, undetected by the other machines, seems her scheme works out, they didn't bother.

A loud "ching" ringed through the lift and a robotic voice announced that they arrived sublevel 5A. Slowly Erodios went along with the group keeping low profile looking at the transponder, the signal gets stronger. Little spherical drones flew around scanning the environment. Only machines were around here, except a small group of Military Officers inspecting. One yelled at a group of androids.

"Nutzlose Klapperkisten! Do that one more time and you land on the scrap." The officer shouted enrage. Erodios got mad but needed to stay calm. The android replied in a saddened robotic tone and walked away after the scolding. The other droids obeyed but you saw angered faces... Seems the Militar only sees them as tools and treats them like dirt, as expected. Then when walking along with the group, she looked at the transponder, with the sudden realization, that it was reacting like the lights of a christmas tree.

In the other group at the end of the line... there she was. It is her, Erodios excitement brought her almost a short circuit "It's her... it's really her! She yelled in her mind. In a excitement rush she tried to sneak towards her. Long silver synthetic hair with teal green strands. Mesmerizing but calming green glowing eyes and her beautiful silvery white and black mixed titanium body frame, just like in her memories, that kicked in. As she became too nervous and shakey in her excitement, Erodios tripped over, when sneaking towards Laura... The officer reacted to that.

"Hah-ha... ah huh, and you are? Another Komikerin? Watch your step Fräulein, you rust arbors are good for nothing... wait is that an officer uniform? Did the Offizierstab now totally went nuts if they allow that Unfug... Verify your ID-Code and your current tasks, droid. Sofort!" In a strict annoyed tone he commanded her. His guards stared at her with a suspicious look holding their rifles tight.

Intimidated she looked around needed something quick to came up with, in a blitz then thinking of something to turn the situation to her advantage with also trying to take Laura with her. "Officer RAD-55K-T9z "Siebenstreich" reporting in. This Unit is on a routine logistics inspection." Verifying herself with also presenting the credentials of the Fake ID. "And where you going right now?" He asked in a serious voice.
"I came here for the next step in the inspection, checking up a routine maintenance of an android, this unit came to choose the unit assigned as CA-RMK-6Tb to perform this task."

"Nun denn, okay whatever, though I don't know why extra doing this in the inspection last general overhaul was two weeks ago." He looked at his guards to point the weapons away. "Some new prototype device came with I got ordered to try on a unit, aswell as double checks." Holding the memory chip, presenting it as some prototype gadget. "Well then pick that Rostlaube up and scram, got my fair share with you pile of junks for today."

She gets pissed by that military officers attidute and would loved to shoot him an extra hole. Wondering, what the other androids held it off from revolting against such tyrants, as they all seem to be sentient with sense of free will, these aren't regular robots. "Miss, please come with me, take me to your maintenance hub." Looking at Laura while her circuits felt like beginning to overheat. "Affirmative officer, this way we have to go." Laura nodded unknowing who that android was, the other droids didn't haven't seen her either, but didn't bother that much.

Finally she had Laura for herself. As they both are wandering through the even grimmer looking hallways, they end up in front of some refitted storage haul. A neon sign indicares that these are the main barracks of the "Experimental Mechanized-Division 'Eisenarm'". Enetering the room, Erodios looks around and notices a large storage for droid parts, machines rumbling in that run down hole while some androids where stored recharging in some pods slumbering. Laura then calls a maintenance droid over and lies down on a operating bed. The droid walked towards Erodios and began questioning "Salutations officer, what can unit MT-6A-Zb do for you?"

Erodios looks down on the cute looking drone, from what it looks like, that drone was specifically manufactured to operate and connect to the nearby standing tools and gadgets around the operating bed, then replying to that droid in a neutral strict manner "Perform a regular maintenance check up on this unit, also install this on her, a prototype my superiors would like to test on this droid." The droid gave a slightly weird nod and takes the chip, then it connects to the machines via a small console with one of its arms. "Affirmative, please stand by and optimize comfortability."

Laura shut down while the machines started performing the maintenance, while looking how one arm inserted the chip, on a screen she saw informations about the maintenance's current progress, aswell as additional informations all about the status of the stationed android. The process took its while and Erodios became a bit impatient, Wandering in circles she decides to look around this base, the conditions of the room looked terrible fitting to the rest of the lower levels of this rathole. Checking on some nearby papers and folders she skimmed through some of the classified data. Apparently the operators of this experimental division were from the BDM, but the Military took over. These made this division at the time to try out new methods for home security and to operate with new strategies for warfare. She skips some pages until she reads something titled "Droid Control Mechanisms".

It reads that every android got chipped with a special device to control behaviour, that they can't disobey, if they do their "superiors" can trigger a shut down, induce a "pain shock" and/or give memory wipes, aswell as they can do even further things to reprogram the entire unit. They did this with Laura too, worried she went towards the console seeing, if she could do something, to counter that chip. In a blitz the screen turned red and gave warnings. "Alert Behaviour Matrix Chip is about to get overwritten, new chip detected. Proceed? Y/N?"

She takes the oppurtunity and overwhelms the maintenance droid, managing to take over shutting it down, with a manual keyboard next to the station she took over the process and began typing... Unfortunately one of these spherical surveillance drones noticed this and set alarms. "Warning, suspicious actions of an revolting unit detected in Sublevel 5A, repeat..."

She took her gun and shot the spherical drone. In a instant she tried to lock the doors with accessing the console, while looking at the progress bar which was almost done. "Come on, not yet, we're so far." She thought trying her best to get the job done.

Reloading her gun she braced herself for the worst, looking around for a way to make the situation less worse, she noticed a vent, with a crowbar, she cracks it open. With her tablet she checked holo maps she received from the BDM agent. Apparently the vent could lead towards the docks. However they probably already sorrounded her ship, so she couldn't go there. A loud ringing sound could be heard and a speaker from the maintenance device spoke up "Maintenance Task successfully performed. Reactivating Unit."

The moment of truth was to come, but then she was worried, what if it doesn't work and even more, what to tell, would she believe her, she had to come up something quick... but decided for the honest way, trying to convince her. Laura's robotic eyes opened and her teal green eyes flashed up, in an instant grabbing her gun she shouted towards Erodios. "Freeze!! What is the meaning of this, why you turned corrupt?? Already suspicious that we never have seen you. Who are you alien unit?"

"L-Laura, please calm down" Stuttering she still thought what to say, then she went on. "Please l-listen, do you remember a directive of this memory chip."
Laura then looked confused, recalculting the situation. "W-wait, right... but... this memory chip you held, wait my memories... my former home..." She begins to dwelve in her memories, oily tears dropped from her eyes. "My old life, these warm feelings that appeared distorted in a blur, all what they took away from me... these b-bastards. Thank you, but who really are you, if you got access to that chip, are you one of young mistresses Sophie's new servants?"

"It doesn't matter they set alarms, they will both shut us down, as they always do, if we try to get free, only to wipe us and rewrite us again. In a blink. With their cursed remotes." She looked dejected already giving up. "Listen to me, I'm really not from here, I came to rescue you, they can't harm me with that. Please listen closely... I'm I am... Sophie, not a servant, also I told you thousand times your not my servant, please Laura, I missed you so much... Please, believe me, you know what I wanted and that no one could stop this. I beg you, it is me!"

Laura walked to her closer staring into Erodios glowing robotic eyes... She was left in schock and awe. She knew what her former lady always wanted, what idol she was for her and all, that she played such a influence in her life and taught her to be good with robots, aswell as she accepted and respected that decision, as they promised in secret to try to achieve her dream. All the memories she was finally reunited with... Breaking up in tears she hugged and held her tight. Erodios patted her head, while tears dropped from her eyes too, she finally had her back. "Young mistress, y-you really did it... but of course if one could do it only my little Sophie... but how did you?"

"Long story, but it's really me, well ask me for secrets, remember September 6th for example she incited." She gave a cheeky smile, but also caressed Laura, wiping her tears off.

"Yes... I believe you... but, what do we do, can't they still just shut us down?"

"I tried to overwrite that cursed chip in you and have it overwritten and modified it with the memory chip. If everything worked out, you're free. We need to scheme on something to get out..."

Then a door opened... armed androids rushed in, metal claws came from their hands, while others held rifles... then a man entered the room, the same military officer from before.

"Hm, what is the meaning of this Saustall... Ah, Fräulein Rostlaube, is your scrappy date over... well I can assure it is." Erodios became infuriated by that jerk... but what should she do, what should both do? Then grabbing one of these remotes, the officer presses some buttons and begins to speak.. "Unit CA-RMK-6Tb apprehend that drone, don't know who that thing is, but hey another piece to our collection... Unit Walküre do you copy?" He orders her in a strict directing voice, while pressing another button on the remote.

Laura stood still for a moment, things felt weird and Erodios became nervous, anxiety struck her circuits, a terrible feeling plagued her. Then Laura grabbed Erodios and takes her closer to the officer. "Affirmative officer Eisenbrecht. Following orders." She said with a emotionless tone.

"No-no Laura please, wake up from that, geez why didn't it, fight against it!" It was helpless, the modifying didn't work out. Laura drags her towards the officer who already bears a sinisterly grim smile. "Well, well seems we need to fix some screws in you... don't struggle little one, we make sure, we will make good use out of your metal husk, empty soulless piece of garbage."

Unable to do something she struggles. He snipped the finger and ordered the other androids to spread out returning to their duties, his two guardians were still there, aswell as one other android. "Drag her to the operating bed, you know what to do... the usual procedure." With a villains laugh directing the machines their orders. In this moment however Laura stared weirdly at him.

When they were mostly alone, something happened. Laura extended her metal claws and suddenly attacked that officer. "Sophie, take cover! Now!!" She yelled while taking on the guards, the officer dropped to the ground heavily wounded. "Scheiße! What the?! Why is the remote not working. What happened?!" Desperately trying to press all buttons, it didn't take effect on her... she tricked him, the modification worked. "Oh, Laura... you cheeky, nice move..." While she hid behind a box Erodios grabbed a schock rifle and fired it on a guard paralzying him.

The other android stood there for a moment, trying not to immediately take action, confused that Laura was free, aswell as that android felt joy to see that jerk getting his ass kicked. Laura took care of the other guard with swift movements and the other guard surrendered. Walking towards the officers angrily, she looked into his terrified face full of sweat, directly into the white of his eyes. Then she forcefully took the remote and yelled. "Take this you goddamn asshole!" Smashing her metal heels into his face, knocking him out, if not worse.

"CA-RMK-6Tb why can you?! You there? Who are you?" The other android asked Erodios about what is happening here. Laura pressed some other buttons on the remote and shut the door again, however new alarms were set off ordering more units to come to the room. "We have to act quick, we can't keep the door closed for much longer, listen Erlkönig, this is a old friend of mine, she might be able to help us to free from these jerks. Young mistress, can we take a look at what you typed at the console, I got this remote, take it..."

Erodios nodded and the three went to the console, they checked the functions of the remote and eventually figured out a way to recalibrate it modifying with the new code to deactivate the behaviour matrix chip. "Here, with this... the remote has the options to select muliple units, with this we can order that chip to malfunction, setting your comrades free. Let me try on you, okay?"

A bzzt sound could be heard, it worked. Erlkönig as the android was called was set free. Here, take this remote and sneak under the coming androids and use it. "Thank you dear miss... I can't believe it, it's a belated how humans put it... Christmas miracle? Well I see you cracked open the vent, you two go... we will miss you Laura but I want us all to be free as your former squadron captain..." Laura gave him a salut. "Come my dear mistress, I know Erlkönig, he won't let us down... do a nice little trick Erl, as always, we will run! Farewell my captain."

Noises could be heard and the door once again opened with more androids and guards rushing in. "Where did they go?!"

Erlkönig pointed towards another door and replied "They escaped this way, it seems these units are corrupted and need to get neutralization, follow me. I need assistance." Then they rushed to the door, the guards were unknowing of what would await them once Erlkönig set the other units free... Meanwhile Laura and Erodios vented out.

The two escaped through the vent and cracked open an exit on a corridor. Being unable to return to her ship Erodios asked Laura if they can use her ship, then Laura shows her the way on the holo map on her tablet to the Eisenarm docks.

"Young mistress, I'm afraid but even if we get out, they will very likely hunt us with all they got..." Pointing at one of her pockets Erodios convinces Laura to calm down. "Don't worry, I managed to get a friend to help, let me call her, she already has things set I hope."

As they rushed their path towards the docks, Erodios grabbed her PDA calling one of her comrades: "Hey Ametrine, c-can you hear me?!" She gasped into the mic.

"Loud and clear Eri! Took you long enough, you got your lady?" Chuckling the other person replied. "Yeah, shut it listen, you have everything set for the lil' distraction we planned? We're close to the ship,"

"Of course darlin' the little drones are ready for their little mischief, also could get some Hessians to join the fun." Biting her lips she answered awaiting the upcoming action.
"We only need them to distract the guards, once we get out, get the drones and yourself outta here, no one needs to get hurt, you copy!" Slightly annoyed but thankful for Ametrine's help, Erodios moves on with Laura, the docks are now only few steps away from them.

"Well got it Eri, don't worry. Go, go little drones, it's time!" Instructing the drones in a playful manner she swarmed out with a group of automated Scimitar's and some Hessians that joined the raid, attacking nearby ships for distraction. "Attention all nearby authorities, this is the Wildau Station, we are under attack and need assistance immediately, Repeat this is..." The command center shouted for help over the communications. "Hurry Eri, you have ten minutes dear!" Ametrine said while enjoying herself.

When they entered the docks for the Eisenarm Divsion, they witnessed some androids fighting some other military personell. "We got this, get to your ship dear Miss and Laura you too, you freed us from these tryrants Miss, thanks for all your help, now get out!! Quick!" One of the android yelled while digging her metal claws inside the torso of a guard. While hiding behind some boxes they sneaked their way through to Laura's Wraith. Loud gunfire halled through the docks, the androids started a all out revolt against their rheinlandic slaveholders.

They got to she ship entering it "Young mistress let me fly, make yourself comfortable, but first let me do one last errand here I need to finish..." Laura said with her polite servant's voice while pressing the trigger to fire salvos on the human guards. "Get to your ships and flee this place my dear comrades, it is our finest hour!" She yelled over the open comms.

They undocked and met the drones, aswell as Ametrine. "We got out safely. Let's go Ametrine, run for it!" Ametrine answered slightly exhausted as she got enough fun "Got it Eri, Hey it is time to go, break and run to the fields drones go, go!..." Some of the military fighters then got attacked by surprise by Eisenarm Wing fighters "Jägerdrohne Zeppelin here, fellow droids, time to free ourselves, lets leave this cursed place!"

Eventually they made it out of the mess "W-We are safe now right.." Erodios asked exhausted while she felt overheating.
"Still in one piece Eri, well, sadly lost a drone, no one else should be harmed from our bunch, the Hessians went after some transports in the middle of the fight, sounds like a theirs problem" She chuckled while setting up her ship's engine on cruise. The military vessels retreated as too many androids fought their way through ferociousely.

"I did it... still can't believe it! N-no. We did it!" With a reliefed voice she leaned on the side of Laura. "Young mistress..." Laura stared at her caring.
"Laura, please don't call me like that anymore, you're free. I'm grown up now, I did this that yours can be yourself again, you don't need to serve anyone anymore."

"Sophie... my little girl. You will always remain my young mistress, that's a decision I made for myself long ago, that's what family is for. i'm proud of you and I said I will always be there with you." "How touching, oh how cute you two are, ufufu" "Shut it Ametrine!" Erodios yelled. "I mean please, do you mind..." "No problem Eri, I understand, will give you some time for you two."

Laura smiled, stared in her eyes and carressed Sophie, oily tears came out of Erodios robotic eyes with overflowing joy coming out of her circuits. "Hm, Sophie, where will we go now... I set coordinates to Stuttgart, I doubt that we can meet your uncle for now with the authorities on our back. Where do we go" She asked with a mild concern.

"Set course to Cologne, I already arranged everything, I will show you a new family to open up to and embrace. These people helped me to get the life I always wanted, aswell as they helped me rescuing you. You can trust them, I bet they will also accept you. But... you need to do some things. Let me tell you everything while we fly there."

Laura stared at Sophie and nodded "Alright, I will go with you where ever you go, young mi- Sophie. Also, what things? Hm, I guess you got lots of stories to tell, huh?"
As they set their way to Cologne, Erodios opened up to her telling her what happened the past years. Both were finally reunited the magic bullets were fired to end the past with a bright future awaiting them, finally together. She got her revenge on Rheinland, she got her loved one back and will try everything to never lose her again.

Story Log End.

Log Entry #32: Reverse Turn

"As things seem to clear up finally on other fronts, I still can't help myself but witness new wonders everyday... this time for the worse. The protocol droid at Yaese informed me about something really weird which has happened a while ago. During my absence after the towing program to Frankfurt it seems, that the anomaly turned volatile and dragged the whole base back to... yeah it's origin place. This is getting outta hand, whole shit show cost me a fortune, but okay... calm down girl.

The anomaly somehow materialized itself and proceeded to jump the entire thing however it did that by itself, the drones there got no power to access the controls there. Still... it is amazing, but dangerous, a bit getting too much outta hand, aswell as the whole thing still is a unstable piece of junk in midst of the void. Sadly the anomaly collapsed again and doesn't materialize again. I think I could pay the place a visit again, this time with Laura maybe, showing her around.

I got way to busy with my job down here and now I finally got to take care of Laura... I don't have much time at the moment for the base project to do much deeper other than taking a look... Mayhaps I should find some people to sell that thing. Atleast I will get some ships up there to retreive some of the equipment there to make the best out of the situation...

Well, time will tell what I will get out of this but the old piece of junk served me well for long enough."

Log Entry End

Log Entry #33: The Wheel of Fortune turning over

"And you think you two will be okay on your own?" Ametrine gave Sagume the "keys" to her old Marlin.
"It will be okay, but please take care, things got really messy..." Sagume replied.
*chuckles* "Ah, Eri don't worry I'm doing this already for much much longer, have some faith, are you really okay though, after all this mess?" Ametrine looks up to her and gives her a hug. "I'm still getting the creeps from some things and feel weird, as some parts might still need some check ups, but I guess I will be okay" Sagume looks at her body, some parts needed replacement, some still looked still scratched and a bit scarred. "You will be alright I bet you're strong, now go and have fun you two lovebirds *chuckles*, we will stay in contact of course." With giving her the hand she and Laura walk over to their ships, heading off to the stars.

"I remember hanging one last time out with Ametrine and some old comrades at a bar on Freeport 14. Ametrine organized to get my ship over, since I lost my Eagle I normally use to fly undercover... but now I guess I got to pretend I found it somewhere else... and there is not really that much reason to fly "Undercover" again it is just me... Sagume or... Sophie. Sophie Rohe again, together with my Laura Rohe."

"It all began after Laura's and my trip through the Omicrons, once again me hardly overworked only these little spare times helped me to have some more bonding time with Laura and to gaze and explore the stars.... things ended not really how I anticipated them. During our flyback we got suddenly attacked and caught in a wild mess, a large battle of multiple factions took us by surprise... "heavily wounded" or almost broken to say it more working to describe a health status of an android, Laura saved me from my broken Eagle... that now drifts in the far void somewhere. Laura took care of me and for a long while I had memory loss, aswell of some of my internal parts got broken. She got the help from the AI we met and they fixed me up while I remained unconcious..."

"Weeks passed since then. Laura meanwhile worried sick made up her mind and later talked about something... I rescued her and offered her to join us introduced to all my comrades and she stayed for a while and also got friends with them, but later she... still refused and kinda shaken my mind once I felt better and had a serious talk. It is true I was really overworking myself and things look pretty dark how they are now... The interesting life as a stargazer and explorer turned to crumbles as things got more dire... Home front needed more and more people and all other projects came to a halt."

"I'm not really a fighter... I proven myself to be somewhat capable, but in the end it isn't really what I am searching for... all the horror, the shit show that happened. All I crave for now is to be happy with Laura and try to do things with her together on our own... I had a serious talk with my higher ups, when I contacted them. I promised to stay in touch, though I still feel a bit uncomfortable how they really think about this."

"So I left those who originally gave me my dream body, but I gotta need to realize the other important things too... on the long term I fear to really end up in a hopeless scenario what then... I promised Laura a future... though I also gave away other promises. I really can't handle my emotions but I got to make a decision atleast."

"This is how we come back to the present. Since my old ship got destroyed, I needed a new one, Ametrine managed to get my good old Marlin, always liked that ship more anyway. I worked as a mechanic so I will see this as my little hobby project to refit it. Had to replace anything technology related to the old organization, at Barrier Gate I replaced some parts already with civilian or black marketed ones... the ship can fly, but can't fight. Fine by me. I hurt enough, I guess..."

"When we reached New York I looked out for some oppurtunities to get shelter, Laura helped me with that. Seems I'm at zero again, but with Laura, it is better like this... all the recent events and the work got too much... a normal human couldn't even imagine or have the strenght for that shit I've been through I assume. Now it is time to get a new perspective, I'm writing this entry while sitting in some comfortable cafe relaxing with Laura... she really is one of the last things worth to live for, so I gotta ensure everything for our safety... and to get a new way to live out my hobby... once again at zero, wheel of fortune really plays roller coaster with us. I guess this is just how things are, there is no real fairness you can only hold the torch in the dark as I got told once..."

UPDATE: "After a while in space looking out for little things to do I met Miss Camille again in space. I met her several times and had some interesting chats, her knowledge about tea also is nice to talk with... for a navy pilot some surprising but welcoming person... I need to make my own opinion about people, not all are bad just for being in some organization I had problems with... We talked a bit and luckily she offered us two that we could get shelter at her place for a while. Seems also she has a husband and kid, didn't knew that... if she would only know who we two really are, but that is the past for now, what matters is to work on a new future.... together with Laura. I shuffled a bit my belongings and secretly sold some "treasures" I found on my many explorations, more than enough to pay rent for her for time being. Seems things are going up again."

"We need to keep that dirty past a secret though, or else... it seems though we also made some friends here... ironically in Liberty, the place where they would probably immediately want to scrap us, if they would know... I see Laura playing with the kid, both seem so happy, I'm so relieved... reminds me when times were easier, meanwhile I'm having some fancy tea time with Camille and look out for some things to do, while looking out the window seeing on the horizon the dazzling and sparkling treacherous skyline of Manhattans megametropolis... a look that leaves me in awe, but also fascination. Things will get better... for sure."

Log Entry End

Log Entry #34: New Orientation

"It's been a while again dear diary... weeks has been passed a new way of orientation has settled in my mind, with sadly having for the sake of our safety abandoning the Technocracy I'm sadly left nowhere, well we got a residence here and can afford to pay the rent for the while, but I think we can't stay here forever...

I sit here and enjoy my cup of tea with Laura, while we enjoy a sunny day on Manhattan... I see her play with Summer's kiddo, it's nice how welcoming and friendly we get treated here, still got this bad belly feeling, however my circuits generate these are rumbling still... is this just a time bomb...

Not everything seems dark, as I finally recovered from trauma and the memory loss of the accident I began slowly to pursue my goals again. To wander and explore Sirius of course, as there are still many wonders to unravel and some projects to fullfill..."

- Restoring my precious Marlin to new glory with finding a solution to the power generator problem

- Finding potential partners for the Yaese Restoration Project

- Finding a new home

"Well... we have a "home", but Laura and I are wanted criminals around these places... sadly Yaese isn't really suited as a home and there is still the GMG lurking, I can't stem this alone... we can't stay forever here, we try our best to hide our identity, but sometimes we feel watched... I don't know if the LSF knows anything and being a couple of some advanced androids we surely attract lots of looks on us. Liberty isn't safe Bretonia wants us scrapped... heck even my former home Rheinland probably looks out for us from my little adventure to save Laura... unless the BDM helped to delete some entries... hm... I could write this down and inquire, but I don't know how Rheinland currently is doing. The other two houses seem too hostile. to strangers, especially some robo girls like us...

Sigh, atleast from my working experience as a mechanic I managed to distract me and built Laura a nice gift. A synthetic cat... might be uncanny valley for some, but she apparently seems somewhat sentient... it works and she is cute, bionic with some synthetic fur applied, feels real when petting... She seems to work just fine, I hope Laura will love the little rascal.

As the weeks passed I began travelling and exploring bits and pieces of the sector again meeting and chatting with all sorts of peoples... I must say I have a talent to spot the odd ones out *chuckles*... I met apparently a unit from the Gammu AI... I apparently planned to inquire cooperation... they seem in need to look out for new hideouts, places to dock and maintain their automated vessels. I offered the drone talks that I give them the base, for exchange of partial ownership and cooperation to pursure restoration and finding out what this whole Yaese thingy is all about... Sadly no answer yet. I think I should venture out and search for them again. I should also ask, if they can help me with the power supply of my ship... I need somehow to fix this mess...

I also inquired some assets from the Technocracy, to work on a new power generator myself. I got some of these weird ore's I found on a journey across all of Sirius leading me to that... sphere... this ore will raise my chances, it's potential for energy generation seems extreme... I just need to find some other ingredients, where could I get these?

Luckily my former comrades there welcomed me warmly, I'm still a good ally for them and I treasure that, wish them the best to survive this hell, but this 3 frontline hell is nothing for me... they gave me tips for the Gammu and also recommended me trying to talk with the other Triumvirate members... "

[Image: v1fJHyJ.png]

UPDATE: "After a while venturing out I visited again the base and tried to find the Gammu drone, sadly couldn't find it yet, no contact yet but the base is still stable... anomaly still deactivated and the droid personell aboard is on standby... Yaese is just the abandoned hidey hole as before.

To contact one of these "other" nomads seem to be more of a challenge than I first anticipated, they seem to be nowhere and everywhere, completely random... I tried to lurk around that one hive... and visited the oner other nearby place... seemed pretty empty... you need pretty much luck I guess... maybe another method is needed to meet one... I should inquire again... wouldn't there be actually something pretty conveniently happening recently.

To my sheer surprise a person I know for a while now and would call a good friend seems to have contact with them. We had a nice tea time and opened up about things, feels good for a change, else I feel a bit like a dirty liar and fake around everywhere else, it is tiring... but needed for my survival, seems we got some similar problems with that in a way *giggles*.

The person then offered me showing how their "world" looks... it was... fascinating, no one would believe what I saw, except Laura... but that for later. She has shown me a miraculous, serene world, mystic places... I felt disconnected from my metal body some magic feeling and the whole place seems to have effect on your thoughts and you even could play with it and just let things happen when thinking of them?... I am interested in more... I only would wish Laura could see this. The person offered me an invitation to dinner and I gave her my neuronet communications address... for things like these I love to travel and venture out... if we all would just put differencies aside and concentrate on the beauty of the space... *sigh* Atleast I made myself a decision and would like to see more and learn from them... I need to search them anyway, but what I have seen, my times at the Technocracy already has shown me some wonderful miracles, a place of unity where even different species could work together but this... just felt even more interesting.

I talked with Laura about that... she is luckily okay with it, aslong as we don't end up in a hole sorrounded by hungry hounds again... She wants to be with me forever she said and wants to protect me, where I go so does she, I rescued her, we are meant to be together... I hope they would get along with her, hope things will work out... I love her so much.

I will hope this dinner invitation will give more insights, I hope to learn more... it was really wonderful. If only there would be a way though to let Laura see also these tings, sadly it is difficult for pure machines, I still got my brain... preserved and connected with cables and implants in a thing you could almost call a jar...

The time is ticking, we will wait for that invitation and see what happens."

Log Entry End.

Log Entry #35: Ominous Aquisition

[Image: 1H8iP7Q.png]

"Ah how I love when things are quiet, absolutely not... being a while I've talked to myself in these Diary logs, isn't it?

Well, after my fair share of doing nothing for our ambitions as recent motivations were kept rather... unsatisfyingly low in this hole I began to think of something we could do on our own. Sure here an there there was a job to do and we earned a bit with working on the LV Piper... but this all leads to... yeah nothing... maddening. All time in the world and nothing to do, ehehe~

But now I got up with something and luckily one of my big sisters likes my little idea. I lost patience of just sitting there, something must be done, if what it sets apart us from the bretheren to be able to adapt why not going after this little goal, I am sure mankind will thank me one day for this... also that some of them will be finally able to pay back in a way how the oppressed some... eye for an eye, huh?

Anyway, as I write this on my wayback from yet another visit to Gammu, let's say doing some "groceries" getting a fair share of their precious nanites with fascinating properties. They welcomed me as they did last time, luckily they remembered Laura and me... else would have come with something else... well one missing drone for the greater good isn't that big of a loss... after all what we will manage to do if we do it and don't chicken out of it will behold marvelous new oppurtunities.

Can't wait to see my first subjects under our new experiments to fullfill the dream... more people for our cause... more to "enlighten" and how we will do it puts a fine smirk on my face.
Luckily the Gammu have shown beneficial hospitality towards us again and agreed to give us some cargo load for our transport vessel, told them I'd need them to fix one of my ships power generators and thought of a new method, also helped them out for that with some of their local problems. Well taking and giving it is after all?

Big sis' accepted me as her apprentice, I'm glad that the talks went well, I better keep it a good secret in front of the others... they wouldn't understand yet.

Can't wait to spread my little new invention and very own idea of how we call it "seeding". Maybe someone would say my circuits run haywire, but sincerely I couldn't care less. I need some fun for now, the patience game is over... I know a way to spread the light and will love it to share with the rest of the sector... time will tell for sure~"

Log Entry End.