Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: 46th|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LIBERTY POLICE INC. OPERATING SYSTEM

[Image: dMq1fKG.png]
[Andrew.Wilson.img]
Personal Terminal "DT900 - LPI edition"
System Startup - [OK]
Searching for Boot Record - [OK]
Exchanging hash keys - [OK]
Initializing secure connection - [OK]
Tranmission initiating - [OK]
> Acсess officer file := "Andrew-Wilson.ini"
Officer file located - [OK]
Rank identified - "Captain"
> Pass := "WhyNotStarbucks\r\n"
Access allowed - [OK]
> Execute: Mail, Data
> RCPT := "46th headquarters"
> Topic := "Piracy by lawfuls"
> Mail Body :=
*Good day, we have received an unusual information from a Kruger| pilot regarding co-piracy conducted by one of your members with ship identification 46th|LNS-Nisie.

We request any black box information you have regarding interactions with Kruger| recently to investigate the matter.

We were informed about it at [01.11.827 15:57:20] time. I presume interaction happened shortly before that.

Best regards, Captain Andrew Wilson.*

> Upload front.image

> Upload attachments:

> Done
Message Status - [Sent]
Tranmission terminated - [OK]
Sent Code Signal - 0... Shutdown the system - [OK]

::::==::::==:::: Opening Message Stream::::==::::==::::

TO: Captain Andrew Wilson
SUBJECT: Greetings!

Hello Captain!

Look, I will be frank.

I wanted to get into how we need the specificity of accusation, follow internal protocol, not divulge internal information before our own investigation is complete yada yada...

But let's face it, we are friends, I believe you have personally risked your life as CO of LPI-SWAT-Allenwood for Liberty when fighting side by side with us against Insurgency Battleships, even thought that should be solely Navy's responsibility. You go way above and beyond your policing duty, and I hope we can even further our cooperation.

And after reading the contents of the logs, I think we can simply skip the formalities and just transfer them fully over to you, unedited, in full, with our internal communications as well - I just trust you personally.

You might get a good chuckle at the "accusations" after reading them. Especially since the alleged person our officer was supposed to cooperate with was [R]-Adrenaline.Rush, the son of a b . . . that singles out our recruits fresh from the academy, evades capture and looks like he is affiliated with the scum of the earth Rogues with whom we clash literally on a daily basis.

Now that's out of the way - I hope we can keep up our cooperation, and continue making Liberty a safer place, bit by bit, day by day - our channel will be always open to the LPI, and I'd be more than open to more joint operations in the future.

With regards,

Blake

::::==::::==::::Closing Message Stream::::==::::==::::

LIBERTY POLICE INC. OPERATING SYSTEM

[Image: dMq1fKG.png]
[Andrew.Wilson.img]
Personal Terminal "DT900 - LPI edition"
System Startup - [OK]
Searching for Boot Record - [OK]
Exchanging hash keys - [OK]
Initializing secure connection - [OK]
Tranmission initiating - [OK]
> Acсess officer file := "Andrew-Wilson.ini"
Officer file located - [OK]
Rank identified - "Captain"
> Pass := "WhyNotStarbucks\r\n"
Access allowed - [OK]
> Execute: Mail, Data
> RCPT := "46th headquarters"
> Topic := "Piracy by lawfuls"
> Mail Body :=
*Good day again.

We apologize for suspecting you in anything, but it is our duty to make sure that nobody breaks the law, including liberty officers. We can't be sure if a rotten apple is not hiding among us, can we?

After carefully examining your evidence, being denied for evidence from Kruger and taking into consideration our recent own encounter with Kruger| pilot. We can safely declare that all accusations were false.

We were able to find one broken law though... by Kruger| itself! Considering their accusations were false and their rather strange behavior, we declare that the law was broken by Kruger while attempting to frame you.

Best regards, Captain Andrew Wilson.*

> Upload front.image

> Upload attachments:

> Done
Message Status - [Sent]
Tranmission terminated - [OK]
Sent Code Signal - 0... Shutdown the system - [OK]