Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Maltese Leadership - Sender: Gen'an GC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ID: Miyazaki Rin
Recipient: Maltese Leadership
Subject: Shigeakiki

Konnichiwa,

I contact you to discuss a new commodity we have been developing recently.

We of the Gen'an GC have recently developed a new kind of enhancer and we wish to know if Malta would be interested in it. We plan to keep it fairly exclusive, but we would be willing to extend the market of it to our closest allies.

Shigeakiki is a concentrated liquid that is designed to improve combat efficiency. Its effects are an increased blood oxygenation, increased adrenalin levels, hightened senses and suppressed emotions. These effects last roughly an hour.
Temporary visual light sensitivy occur in all cases. Other side effects that can occur from excessive use is neurological damage and heart failure. This makes it unsuitable for recreational use.

We developed the Shigeakiki as part of a new ceremony before we untake dangerous missions. This ceremonial use and its effects makes us keep the production and distribution exclusively in Gen'an hands. Cardamine is part of its formula, so if a shipment is intercepted, most people wouldn't be able to use it without the subsequent addiction. When the Kusari Government discovers it, it will quickly be put on the cardamine contraband list. None of the other ingredients have addictive qualities, so any cardamine user would be able to use it. If you don't trust it, you can test it out on slaves.

What we ask is that Shigeakiki is not viewed as contraband in Maltese space and that if the Maltese are hessitant to allow the sale of it on planet Malta itself, that they designate a station in Omicron Alpha where we are allowed to sell it.

GC Embassador on Malta
Miyazaki Rin

Retransmission

[Image: mvmxC9D.png]

Incoming Message

To: Miyazaki Rin
Source: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha.
Subject: Shigeakiki.

[Image: 9eb072972d4149dd302c0c350ede6d1f.jpg]

Konbanwa,

This comes as quite a surprise. I had no idea the Crysanthemums were researching derivatives of Cardamine. It comes as even more of a surprise that you found something that works.

Contraband? You make it sound like we have such laws in the Omicrons. You are free to bring it to Malta as you please. It'll be down to you to find someone to buy it, better come up with a stellar sales pitch.

Just ensure you send us a 'taster' sample. Our scientists are most interested in this drug and we'd like to see long-term side effects before we approve it for our own pilots to use.

Regards,
Alana Leoz
Hispania Imperial

Miss Leoz,

We thank you for the swift and positive reply. Once we have the first batch ready, we will deliver 500 doses to the Hispania Imperial so you are able to hold a proper large scale trial. Free of charge ofcourse.

The cardamine is only a small part of the formula, mainly added for ceremonial purposes and to make it unfit for use by enemies who might intercept a shipment. A non-cardamine user will be hesitant to consume a dose when it leads to cardamine addiction. Those who do, will so at the cost of becoming addicted to cardamine and this will only work in our favor.

Contraband can be anything which is seen in an unfavourable light by a group. Gen'an for example will destroy any shipment of stabiline we happen to come across, even though we are not Kusari police. We thought it would only be reasonable to introduce something before bringing it to Malta. This could prevent uneventful suprises.

GC Embassador on Malta
Miyazaki Rin
[Image: gUCLSsh.jpg]

Young lady, if you want to sell the product, you typically don't say that it causes neural damage and heart failure. I am not a businesswoman, but that sounds like a poor marketting strategy to me.

From personal standpoint I am interested if you have tested it in mixes with other drugs, like Nox for example?

- Enma Loyola

Miss Loyola,

It would look bad on us, when we do not warn people of the possible side effects. Even more so when it concerns our most valued allies. We do not want people to think we are trying to kill them.

The side effects you mention, neural damage and heart failure, only occur when used excessively. Cardamine can be dosed continuesly without harmful side effects. This is not possible with Shigeakiki. The vials we are producing contain a single dose. This dose is safe to use and won't give a risk of neural damage or heart failure. But take too many doses consecutively or too frequently and you may run a risk. Besides the cardamine, Shigeakiki has no additional addictive elements.

We have not tested its compatibility with Nox

GC Embassador on Malta
Miyazaki Rin
[Image: gUCLSsh.jpg]

Oh, not like I would trust your on word before I actually ran actual tests myself. I have a BIG collection of PSYCHOACTIVE SUBSTANCES that I could bring along with slaves just so we could test everything in all possible combinations without feeling bad for losing a life or two of people who actually matter.

- Enma Loyola

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

[Image: gc-template1.png]
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]

Decoding transmission contents

Beginning Feed

Sender: Ayakura Sakura

Subject: Delivery of Shigeakiki

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]

Viewing Message

Konbanwa,

A first load of our newest product, Shigeakiki, has been delivered in it's finished form to Planet Malta. 525 units of the first batch are awaiting collection at Matla's receiving docks for your testing and Initial trial deployment. Our transports will readily bring more to Matla as it is produced. Furthermore, any Maltese pilot is welcome to drop by the Kinkaku-Ji Annex and purchase some for their own use.

We hope it's trial results are satisfactory.

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]

Shirei-kan Ayakura Sakura
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

Viewing attached files

Diaz

[Image: aaaaaaa.png]
[Image: QsXyGd3.png]

Los Zetas Cartel
Incoming Transmission

Idetification: Jorge Menendez

To: Gen'an allies

Hola senorita

I'm glad Shigeakiki already on sale i am sure that members of Los Zetas Cartel will enjoy, I can inform you that Alba station will gladly accept Shigeakiki, who remains on offer in our markets, you can bring it anytime you want administrators on Alba Station will provide descent price for it.

Gracias, Hasta la vista, Hasta pronto!

Jorge Menendez
Don of Los Zetas Cartel

[Image: 8LWsAtx.png]

Crisantemos Gen’an:

This singular concoction could prove useful to our group. Our R&D division would be more than interested in testing its enhancement properties and elaborate some in-depth analysis about it. In this way, we would verify its feasibility for improvement, assuring that increased dosages can be used in shorter intervals and boosting its effects.

Also, the current projects we are conducting will require experimentation with different additives to Cardamine, and there is a possibility that we could use it to shorten trial times, having an already tested combination that could accelerate the process. To that end, we could require some additional samples for the experiments in the future.

Regardless of that, our most daring pilots will be grateful that they will have an additional battle stimulator to deal with the multiple threats in Sirius, an edge that can bring the odds in our favor even more.

Atentamente,
Audaz Alarcón
Alpha Explorer

[Image: Kw5Crpx.png]
Pages: 1 2