Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nebula Technologies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[Image: HP8PBfV.png]
[Image: HtvEPIf.png]
[Image: HtvMYPV.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- RECIPIENT »» Clients
- SENDER »» Sakura 咲良 Takahashi
- LOCATION »» Nebula Technologies ® Cambridge
- SUBJECT »» Cloaks Summer Discount

Greetings our clients,

It is me one more time, Sakura 咲良 Takahashi, The Nebula Shipping Express trading master and I am here to announce the beginning of the summer discounts for this year. The discounts will include all types of hi-tech devices and equipment. The discounts will be announced in three stages. The first stage will include the cloaking devices. The second stage will include the jumpdrives and the third stage will include the hyperspace devices,

We are glad to announce the beginning of the first stage. This means that all cloaking device prices are lowered by at least 25,000,000 to 50,000,000 credits discount. The price of the Light cloaking devices will remain the same at 150,000,000 credits per device. The price of the Cloak Mk II (Medium cloak) is lowered from 325,000,000 to 300,000,000 credits. The price of Cloaks Mk II advanced (Large cloaks) is lowered from 400,000,000 to 350,000,000 credits and the price of the Cloaks Mk III (Transport cloaks) is lowered from 350,000,000 to 325,000,000 credits. We understand that our prices might be higher than others who are closer to supplying materials sources but we would like to remind everyone that we pay a very good amount of money for materials delivered to our fabrication factories/terminals. Feel welcome to join us at the NSE Neural Network for more information. Thank you for dealing with Nebula Shipping Express and we wish you joy and good fortune.

[Image: f65ad599b51009a54588f0970a9ac846.png]

Thanks for choosing Nebula Technologies.

[Image: Ht8fe4I.gif]

Sakura 咲良 Takahashi
Nebula Technologies General Manager
Nebula Shipping Express

Nebula Technologies

[Image: HP8tFzF.png]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- RECIPIENT »» Clients
- SUBJECT »» Jumpdrives Summer Discount

Greetings our clients,

It is good to see you again ladies and gentlemen, our great clients. I am here to announce the initiation of our second phase of summer discounts. This time, the discount is on all Jumpdrives devices. The discounts include the Jumpdrives Mk II, III, and IV. This is for our visitors and clients.

The second phase of our summer discounts starts today, and this means that all Jumpdrives device prices are lowered by at least 25,000,000 to 50,000,000 credits discount. The price of the Jumpdrive Mk II (Medium jumpdrive) is lowered from 375,000,000 to 350,000,000 credits. The price of Jumpdrives Mk III is lowered from 450,000,000 to 400,000,000 credits and the price of the Jumpdrive Mk IV (Fleet Jumpdrive) is lowered from 475,000,000 to 450,000,000 credits. We understand that our prices might be higher than others who are closer to supplying materials sources but we would like to remind everyone that we pay a very good amount of money for materials delivered to our fabrication factories/terminals. Feel welcome to join us at the NSE Neural Network for more information and don't hesitate to visit our Grand Nebula Plaza for a drink or two. Thank you for dealing with Nebula Shipping Express and we wish you joy and good fortune.

[Image: 44355d6beb2eabcef340d038b8d2067d.png]

Sakura 咲良 Takahashi
Nebula Shipping Express

Nebula Technologies

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- RECIPIENT »» Clients
- SUBJECT »» Hyperspace Scanners Summer Discount

Greetings our clients,

It is me one more time, our great clients. I am here to announce the initiation of our third phase of summer discounts. This time, the discount is on all hyperspace scanners and matrix devices. The discounts include the Hyperspace Scanner Mk II, III, and Hyperspace Matrix Mk I. This is for our visitors and clients.

The third phase of our summer discounts starts today, and this means that all hyperspace scanners & matrixes prices are lowered by at least 15,000,000 to 75,000,000 credits discount. The price of the Hyperspace Scanner Mk II is lowered from 400,000,000 to 385,000,000 credits. The price of Hyperspace Scanner Mk III is lowered from 500,000,000 to 425,000,000 credits and the price of the Hyperspace Matrix Mk I (Hyperspace Beacon) is lowered from 430,000,000 to 400,000,000 credits. We understand that our prices might be higher than others who are closer to supplying materials sources but we would like to remind everyone that we pay a very good amount of money for materials delivered to our fabrication factories/terminals. The payment for almost all the materials required by the fabrication department is doubled!, yes DOUBLED. Feel welcome to join us at the NSE Neural Network for more information and don't hesitate to visit our Grand Nebula Plaza for a drink or two. Thank you for dealing with Nebula Shipping Express and we wish you joy and good fortune.

[Image: hyperspace-1.png]

Sakura 咲良 Takahashi
Nebula Shipping Express

Nebula Technologies

NSE Logistics Department
- Docking Permission Application
  • Pilot Name: Damian Lewis
  • Vessel Identity: Lost.Soul
  • Reason: Trading and shopping I guess.
  • ID Scan: ID
  • Stance: Neutral
[Image: HtcDpWv.png]
[Image: HtcDMDG.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- RECIPIENT »» Damian Lewis
- SENDER »» Hina 陽菜 Nakamura
- SUBJECT »» Docking Permission Request

Mr. Damian Lewis,
Freelancer trader pilot,

My name is, Hina 陽菜 Nakamura, Nebula Shipping Express (NSE) Docking Master. We received your request and we would like to inform you that your vessel Lost.Soul has been added to the NSE docking permission list. Thank you for trusting NSE and we are looking forward to future business with you. You can dock starting from today 30th of May, 829 AS.

[Image: NSE-logo-mask-shadow.png]
NEBULA TECHNOLOGIES
  • Pilot Name: Damian Lewis
  • Vessel Identity: Lost.Soul
  • Reason: Trading and shopping I guess.
  • ID Scan: ID
  • Stance: Neutral

Thank you for choosing Nebula Technologies.

[Image: HtcQZRs.gif]

Hina 陽菜 Nakamura
Nebula Technologies Docking Master
Nebula Shipping Express

Nebula Technologies

NSE Logistics Department
  • Pilot Name: Nacho Vidal
  • Vessel Identity: Deep.Space.Gambit
  • Reason: Shopping
  • ID Scan: Zoner ID
  • Stance: I am Nacho. I am friendly to everyone. You know me aye.

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- RECIPIENT »» Nacho Vidal
- SUBJECT »» Docking Permission Request

Mr. Nacho Vidal,
Zoner Bustard Class Carrier pilot,

My name is, Hina 陽菜 Nakamura, Nebula Shipping Express (NSE) Docking Master. We know who you are indeed, and it's a pleasure to receive you at our humbled installation. We received your request and we would like to inform you that your vessel Deep.Space.Gambit has been added to the NSE docking permission list. Thank you for trusting NSE and we are looking forward to knowing your opinion about the quality and duration of our products. You can dock to the NSE main terminal, starting from today 02nd of June, 829 AS.

NEBULA TECHNOLOGIES
  • Pilot Name: Nacho Vidal
  • Vessel Identity: Deep.Space.Gambit
  • Reason: Shopping
  • ID Scan: Zoner ID
  • Stance: I am Nacho. I am friendly to everyone. You know me aye.

Hina 陽菜 Nakamura
Nebula Shipping Express

Nebula Technologies

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- RECIPIENT »» NSE Precious Clients
- SUBJECT »» Special Codename Guns

Greetings NSE Clients,

My name is Hina 陽菜 Nakamura, The Nebula Technologies docking master and member of the board. I am here to inform our precious clients about our new stock of codename guns. The NSE would like to announce the arrival of a great collection of fighter and bomber codename guns. The collection includes the rarest and most effective codenames in good quantities. Feel most welcome to visit our station now and take a look at our newest collection. You are always welcome to visit us at the Nebula Neural Network for more information. Thank you for your business.

Nebula Codenames

Hina 陽菜 Nakamura
Nebula Shipping Express

Nebula Technologies

NSE Logistics Department
  • Pilot Name: Bram Latrois
  • Vessel Identity: ITV.Sovereignity
  • Reason: Trade and supply.
  • ID Scan: Freelancer ID
  • Stance: Fully neutral to Bretonia.

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- RECIPIENT »» Bram Latrois
- SUBJECT »» Docking Permission Granted

Greetings Mr. Bram Latrois,

My name is Hina 陽菜 Nakamura, The Nebula Technologies docking master and member of the board. We would like to thank you for choosing NSE as your trading and business direction. We have an endless manifest of supplies required almost daily at the NSE trading terminal. The fabrications are online 24/7 and accordingly, the trading manager pays a good fee for each and every shipment delivered. It is optional to use our Logistics Delivery Hub associated with a /time stamp for each delivery. It is for documenting and archiving purposes.

Your docking permission request has been received and accepted. Your vessel ITV. Sovereignity has been added to the NSE docking permissions list and can enjoy the automatic docking feature starting today, the 30th of June, 829 A.S. Thank you for choosing Nebula Shipping Express for your business. Do not forget to visit us at the Nebula Grand Plaza and enjoy a drink or two at the house. Feel welcome to contact us anytime at our Nebula Neural Network directly. Have a good business and see you soon.

NEBULA TECHNOLOGIES
  • Pilot Name: Bram Latrois
  • Vessel Identity: ITV.Sovereignity
  • Reason: Trade and supply.
  • ID Scan: Freelancer ID
  • Stance: Fully neutral to Bretonia.

Hina 陽菜 Nakamura
Nebula Shipping Express

Nebula Technologies

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11