Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kyle Vaughn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: AETeKqU.png?2]
Incoming Message
To: Kyle Vaughn
Subject:An offer

Ahoy there,

This is The Pierce, we met today, before and after Me and my fellas made a show with Navy rookies at Fort Bush. Ya said that ya can pay me for the Blast shows with da Navy. So, You found the right man in the Liberty. I can explode literally everything that you want and can take your money for the show.

I think we can make a deal, huh?

Waiting for your answer.

End of Message
[Image: PiE5hUu.png]

I believe I made myself clear over the private channel last time we talked. You bring in the explosions, I bring in the cash. The only catch is that I have to see them. I don't have fixed prices, Pierce. The more skilled ships you kill, the higher I pay you. This isn't really a deal for all I care, but rather an official notification that a certain Junker doesn't like how Liberty looks like. And that one Junker wants a few fireworks no matter who does them.

Take it as a motivation to go for higher ranked Liberty Lawful officials instead of blowing up Secondary Fleet ships. Not in a million years shall I pay millions of credits for Navy Captains who can't tie two words together without looking like idiots, or pilots who don't know what strafing is.

But, a deal can be arranged for a more peculiar spot. Omicron Nu has been a cause of concern for me - and my business - in Omicron Minor. So I'll give you a mutually beneficial offer to boost Liberty Underworld's interests in keeping those iliterates away from my System. I can give your Rogue bunch a place of rest aboard Tarancon to conduct raids upon any recon vessels owned by the Liberty Lawful bodies within Omicron Nu. These are the basic details, however. We can dig deeper into this subject if your boss is looking towards this.

-Kyle Vaughn
-Administrator of Tarancon Base

[Image: t7B0rZv.png]
Incoming Message
Subject:Omicron Nu

Ahoy there,

I have thought about your offer and I think I can help ya in Nu if only I'll have 2 hangar space on Tarancon for my Bomber and Hyena. This is a real pain to sneak into Alaska and not die between the patrols. So I won't mind helping ya, just give me some space for my sweet ships and time to move it on your base. Right now I am staying in the Western part of Liberty, so it will take around a week to arrive at Tarancon.

Waiting for your answer.

End of Message

It took you long enough to consider the offer. So long, in fact, that I was very much considering to drop the deal altogether. I'm not the kind of person to wait while Libertonian squeakers and Nomads lurk all around.

I'll give you access to Hangar One. It's not the best looking place of all, but Tarancon itself isn't in its brightest days either. It can only take one ship, however. If you want to fix that, supplies would be much appreciated. You'll have to choose between the Hyena and the Barghest for now.

-Kyle Vaughn

Incoming Message

That works for me too. I will arrive today at the evening.

End of Message
Incoming Message

Ahoy there!

I rarely visit Omicron Nu, but when I do - I'll kill Navy. One of them wasn't that Lucky to leave the system on his ugly ship, moveover it was Bretonian ship.

Anyway I keep the promise and I'll keep hunting them when I'll be in Omicron Mu next time.

End of Message

There is no surprise that the Navy would employ Bretonian ships for use within the Omicrons. The Edge Worlds require ships stronger than what Liberty has in their arsenal, I suppose. Nonetheless, it is good to see that you keep on to our little bargain. I will wire you a modest sum of money for the repairs and ammo. I'd do more for you, but I left for the deeper Omicrons to speak with a few of my contacts.

Keep doing what you're doing, and a new contract might open up for you - if you want to contribute on a larger scale, but with less combat.

-Kyle Vaughn