Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Government | Subj: Omicron Nu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: New System, New Stuff, New Agreements:.

Esteemed members of the Liberty Government,

I am contacting you today in regards to the recent discovery of the Omicron Nu System. Firstly, let me congratulate you on your recent discovery, not everyday do you come across a system that is a treasure trove of history such as this one. Now if you are anything like me you have an eye for history, and a preference for historical preservation. In the instance of the Bikini Debris Field I believe there to be many pieces of historical significance and, more importantly for you, classified technology. Previously we have reached an agreement regarding Military Salvage in Bering, we leave any sensitive materials to be collected by you or your agents while we do what we do with the rest. That being, taking them to The Cambridge University for proper Historical Preservation.

Here is my proposal:

• Allow Congress access to the Bikini Debris Field for the purpose of historical artifact collection and preservation.
  • We will once more pay the previously agreed upon fee of 50,000,000 Credits.
  • Permission to transit from the Omicron Minor Jump Hole to the Bikini Debris Field.

Additionally, I noticed that in sector D6 there is something vaguely resembling a Jump Gate, after speaking to some of the DSE employees on the Oregon Surveyor I was informed that access through the gate is restricted to Liberty Military, Intelligence, and Corporate entities only. They said they couldn't tell me where it lead so I am asking out of curiosity where it goes. If it is a more direct route to Liberty, and as a result Cambridge, rather than the route through Core and then Rheinland Space I am requesting permission to use it. Not only would this ensure the safety of the no doubt delicate cargo, but also lessen the time that it has a chance to be lost to history.

If the latter is agreeable then I would appreciate if we can add that to the list of proposals above.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter
[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Rick Tiltman,

Your request has been reviewed and denied.

- Boris Livingstone, Secretary of the Interior
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: Let's be civil:.

Esteemed members of the Liberty Government,

I respectfully as for clarification, as you see there were two requests.

Was our request to pass through the Mystery Jumpgate denied or was our request to assist you in the salvaging and protection of delicate historical artifacts? If you fear for my credibility please speak to The University of Cambridge. They can vouch that the cause is just.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter
[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Rick Tiltman,

All requests have been reviewed and denied.

- Boris Livingstone, Secretary of the Interior