Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gun for a Dress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The food was remarkably well prepared, in fact Morreti was surprised by how much flavor each subsequent bite seemed to pack. For a moment he seemed to zone out while eating, a testament to how delicious he found the meal, before eventually realizing that he had been spoken to. "A Buddhist who reads steamy romance novels? You get more unique and interesting by the minute." The way she described him was charming, but that wasn't how he saw himself. "I don't know if I'd put it quite like that. Truth be told, it's hard to have a clear idea of what I am when the names people call me vary so wildly. At a certain point I just stopped caring. Still, I appreciate the sentiment." He seemed to be letting her take the lead in conversation as they ate, though it was entirely likely that he'd figuratively turn the tables at some point.

Sun blushes a little at the romantic novel comment "Ah- well, I am alone on this ship, so I pass the time by reading. I do enjoy the novels of fantasy" she says with a wide smile, enjoying her meal, she raises a eyebrow at his second statement "What would you like to be known as?" she asks with a pleasant smile

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5