Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Omicron Supply Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 26o3wKp.png]

[Image: n3tHzPy.png]

Sender: Vice-almirante Lucia Jaquez

Subject: Supply contract

Encryption: Alta Criptografia

Ola, whoever may answer to this call.

I don't think we've had the pleasure of working together yet, so allow me to introduce myself to you. My name is Lucia Jaquez, I represent the Black Flag Corsairs, a large group of Cretan soldiers. Recently, we have started a certain project in Omicron Xi. This project is about gaining new living space for the people of Crete. A noble cause, which we have decided to invite you to be a part of.

If you are interested, you will find the contract details in the attachments below. Let us know of your decision at your earliest convenience.

Tchau
Vice-almirante Lucia Jaquez

Attachments:

[Image: 240?cb=20180618011857]
[Image: Logo-big.png]
-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Celcius Abonwood
* Subject: Recruitment
* Priority : 3

Vice-almirante Lucia Jaquez
Celcius Abonwood, CEO of OSI
I have looked over your proposals, they do not seem to out of the ordinary for this type of job and lacking a few details i need cleared up i cant see why we cannot reach an accord.
Firstly in regards to the System, Omicron Xi. I need to know what sort of political climate there is, i do not wish for my ships to be put into danger by any number of your enemies for supplying your base. So i need assurance that my ships will be at least safe from that sort of trouble.

Secondly when it comes to payments, if payments can be made to the ships that do the supplying directly. I will ensure that their reports include the name of the ship they wish to be paid.

Regards
Celcius Abonwood - Chief Executive Officer - Omicron Supply Industries

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --