Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order SD, D.R.S.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1Id6eUb.gif]

⧫ Dreadnought Armageddon
⧫ Omicron Epsilon
⧫ From: Order Overwatch HC, Commodore William Storgen
⧫ To: The Order Science Division, Damascus Research Station

Project "Netrit-Then"

Good day, fellows scientists, Commodore Storgen speaks.

The last message from the Phoenix is pretty concerning and they need our adequate reaction. Our goal is to make something that can block their movements outside the huge nebula in the Omicron Zeta. If I remember correctly, there are blueprints for a special generator - an impulse-emitting device that is capable to inhibit everything in shooting range. We gave it the name "Netrit-Then". However, we couldn't finish making the device without the proper powerplant until now. Saved liner's crew found an interesting artifact somewhere in the Omicron Kappa and it was delivered to the Damascus.

Tell us if you can link it with the "Netrit-Then".

Commodore William E.Storgen
2nd Battlegroup "End Times", 6:35, 01.12.827

⧫ Attachments:

[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]
WEDJAT SHADOW NETWORK
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

CLASSIFIED

SOL|13379001|

[Image: P9iHz95.jpg]
Admiral Parothia

Encrypted Wedjat Shadow Network Transmission

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Commodore William Storgen
Admiral Xander Parothia
[SCRAMBLED]
█ █ █ █ █
Project "Netrit-Then"

Hail William,

It is good to hear from you.
Our research and development department has indeed been experimenting with the new powercore in order to create a prototype for field testing.
While we cannot guarantee it's long term sustainability, it should function well enough to meet your immediate needs.
Do me a favor and bring back some data of its performance if you have the time, if all goes well we can start looking at producing these
more reliably. A high risk mission is not exactly our prefered way of field testing, but that is life in the Omicrons I suppose.

God speed Commodore.

Yours sincerely,
Admiral Parothia